Using abortion drugs on an npp cycle

What do you guys think of chat gpts solution to my npp hairloss problem (and mental sides being taken care of as a bonus)

**Mifepristone** helps with **NPP-related hair loss** and **mental side effects** by blocking **progesterone receptors**, which NPP stimulates due to its progestogenic activity.

### **For Hair Loss:**
- **NPP’s progestogenic effects** increase **androgen receptor sensitivity** in hair follicles, leading to potential hair loss.
- **Mifepristone** blocks these progesterone receptors, reducing the **hair follicle’s sensitivity** to androgens like DHN, mitigating hair loss.

### **For Mental Side Effects:**
- **NPP’s progestogenic activity** disrupts neurosteroids like **allopregnanolone**, causing mood swings and anxiety.
- **Mifepristone** helps stabilize **neurosteroid levels**, reducing mental side effects like **depression** and **anxiety** by blocking progesterone's influence.

In short, mifepristone **reduces androgen sensitivity in hair follicles** and **stabilizes mood** by blocking NPP's **progestogenic effects**.

The side effects listed are more common at high doses (200-600 mg) used in medical contexts like abortions. At lower doses (25-50 mg) for bodybuilding purposes, these risks are much lower.

What do you guys think of this shit? Am I going to bleed out of my dick hole if I try this experiment ? 40mg test e4d 150npp e3d with this 25mg eod or e3d mifepristone shit.
Chat GPT and similar AI are known to do what is called AI confabulation. Which means it basically makes shit up. Like not even bro science experimental type of stuff, but completely made up. And because it is AI, it makes whatever nonsense it cooks up sound plausible

Chat GPT and similar AI are known to do what is called AI confabulation. Which means it basically makes shit up. Like not even bro science experimental type of stuff, but completely made up. And because it is AI, it makes whatever nonsense it cooks up sound plausible
I agree with this which is why I’m posting here alongside the studies which I’ve already said I’ve gone through and double checked for validity.
People are claiming it’s stupid without pointing out why and when I shut that shit down and with evidence; they just resort to talking shit about ai.

The goal is to find a way to restore npp’s hair safe reputation among the genetically predisposed to progesterone problems.
This isn’t only hair but mood as well since progesterone 5ars into allopregnanolone which is a big fucking deal.
I got finasteride sides because of the lack of allopregnanolone.

This is logic: it’s also an antiandrogen. How they are determining that the effects on hairloss is deu to it’s progesterone inhibition not ar inactivation?

What do you guys think of chat gpts solution to my npp hairloss problem (and mental sides being taken care of as a bonus)

**Mifepristone** helps with **NPP-related hair loss** and **mental side effects** by blocking **progesterone receptors**, which NPP stimulates due to its progestogenic activity.

### **For Hair Loss:**
- **NPP’s progestogenic effects** increase **androgen receptor sensitivity** in hair follicles, leading to potential hair loss.
- **Mifepristone** blocks these progesterone receptors, reducing the **hair follicle’s sensitivity** to androgens like DHN, mitigating hair loss.

### **For Mental Side Effects:**
- **NPP’s progestogenic activity** disrupts neurosteroids like **allopregnanolone**, causing mood swings and anxiety.
- **Mifepristone** helps stabilize **neurosteroid levels**, reducing mental side effects like **depression** and **anxiety** by blocking progesterone's influence.

In short, mifepristone **reduces androgen sensitivity in hair follicles** and **stabilizes mood** by blocking NPP's **progestogenic effects**.

The side effects listed are more common at high doses (200-600 mg) used in medical contexts like abortions. At lower doses (25-50 mg) for bodybuilding purposes, these risks are much lower.

What do you guys think of this shit? Am I going to bleed out of my dick hole if I try this experiment ? 40mg test e4d 150npp e3d with this 25mg eod or e3d mifepristone shit.
I 100% agree with you.

Chatgpt knows best. We are unable to formulate a logical argument. No need to post here's anymore. It can figure everything out.

Chat GPT is only useful for things you already have a base of knowledge on. I would use it to bounce ideas around on things I’m already experienced with, because I can parse out its mistakes, but I wouldn’t use it to guide me on things I know little about.
Excellent. If you are using AI for stuff you can't tell AI is wrong about, you are doing yourself a disservice. Nice!

OP

The struggle with Chat GPT in this case is the algorithm, access to restricted material and its inability to differentiate from a higher intellectual standpoint between bad data and good.

This is why folks generally dismiss it. It serves some purposes, but when analyzing good data vs bad it fails still.

I already told you in your last post about this crap that primo and anavar are going to make your hair fall out even worse if you're losing your hair already. You're either deficient of vitamins or the dht is causing your hair loss. You didn't bother to ask chat gpt about what supplements you should take to prevent hair loss because you'd rather take more drugs.
Go ahead dude, run 800 primo and blast abortion pills.

I already told you in your last post about this crap that primo and anavar are going to make your hair fall out even worse if you're losing your hair already. You're either deficient of vitamins or the dht is causing your hair loss. You didn't bother to ask chat gpt about what supplements you should take to prevent hair loss because you'd rather take more drugs.
Go ahead dude, run 800 primo and blast abortion pills.

Shutting me up is ridiculous, there’s obviously a pathway in which progesterone is making AR more sensitive.
I’d like to explore it.

This is logic: it’s also an antiandrogen. How they are determining that the effects on hairloss is deu to it’s progesterone inhibition not ar inactivation?
This kind of confused me but my understanding is that in some people progesterone causes certain androgen receptors to be more sensitive to androgens, causing any test/dht and even DHN to cause damage to follicles that under normal circumstances, wouldn’t miniaturize.

Yes I’m running 40mg e4d

Should I nip it out?
I would. Change one variable at a time and see what happens. Nandrolone aromatizes at 20% that of test so if going solo most people over on Taeian's FB group start at 600mg nandrolone to get enough aromatization to still have e2 and get wood. Or you throw in dbol with it as it aromatizes. Most don't report any hair loss. Being on nandrolone with no test does make you feel different so be prepared. I was more calm and relaxed myself. And if concerned about LVH, take telmisartan

I would. Change one variable at a time and see what happens. Nandrolone aromatizes at 20% that of test so if going solo most people over on Taeian's FB group start at 600mg nandrolone to get enough aromatization to still have e2 and get wood. Or you throw in dbol with it as it aromatizes. Most don't report any hair loss
Really that’s interesting asf; however I’d still be concerned with progesterone issues. I’m going to take a look on that group rn, but off top have you seen anything about progesterone gyno ?

Really that’s interesting asf; however I’d still be concerned with progesterone issues. I’m going to take a look on that group rn, but off top have you seen anything about progesterone gyno ?
Gyno not usually an issue when there's no test. It's the combination of nandro and test that seems to cause problems

Why ask the question if your going to combat every response that doesn't favor what chat gpt is saying?
Because there’s no sources for the information or any reasoning other than “chat gpt bad” and when I do discus reasoning they just laugh it off.

I mentioned adrenal insufficiency being a problem with mifepristone, no one else mentioned it.

Back