Using abortion drugs on an npp cycle

Because there’s no sources for the information or any reasoning other than “chat gpt bad” and when I do discus reasoning they just laugh it off.
Dude talk something you know with it. You will see how many mistakes it makes.

How are you gonna learn a new topic and figure out whats a mistake and whats not? You cant if you dont know....

It gives so much false info.

How are you gonna learn a new topic and figure out whats a mistake and whats not? You cant if you dont know....

I have lol wtf why do you assume I’ve never used it?
I’m a black belt in bjj and it perfectly creates systems that are extremely well thought out and accurate so i decided to try to apply it here. I do know shit about this which is why I understand different people require different things to mitigate side effects.

My point in posting here is to have someone look over the shit that made sense to me and tell me why it doesn’t make sense

It’s giving sources and I am checking them for validity. Does it need to named baldvet69 on a forum to give me good info to mull over? No.

You can prompt it very well. If your experience is constantly getting bad info then your prompts are probably shitty, I sit with it for hours.

this is just a more complex and scary animal to hunt with gpt

Because there’s no sources for the information or any reasoning other than “chat gpt bad” and when I do discus reasoning they just laugh it off.

I mentioned adrenal insufficiency being a problem with mifepristone, no one else mentioned it.
If you have that much faith in it then why are you questioning it with this thread? Where is your information and reasoning for chat gbt being so absolute

If you have that much faith in it then why are you questioning it with this thread? Where is your information and reasoning for chat gbt being so absolute
Dude read the protocol and critique the protocol not gpt.
Chat gpt scored 120 on an iq test which i guarantee is higher than yours.
Why should I trust someone like you over gpt? I shouldn’t.
However, as has been stated; there’s some nuance to that so id like to refine it with critiques from the forums. However I can’t do anything if no one provides any useful information. Just shaming me for thinking.

Just shaming me for thinking.

So you are "thinking".

Your Meso name is quite apt: reflectively, that is elicited by what you write.
I saw this early in the morning, when you posted it, right before my morning ride.
I refrained from being the first one to comment, for obvious reasons.
Great that @TestosTyrone replied, with pretty much what I was thinking.
You are here amongst brilliant men of knowledge and wisdom.
And this is what you bring them.
It says you have been a member since 2019.
Weird.

Dude read the protocol and critique the protocol not gpt.
Why should I trust someone like you over gpt? I shouldn’t.
However, as has been stated; there’s some nuance to that so id like to refine it with critiques from the forums. However I can’t do anything if no one provides any useful information. Just shaming me for thinking.
Just follow gpt and stop arguing with everyone is my point. If gpt is that exact wtf is this thread for? Is this an advertisement for gpt? Are you trying to sell something? I truly don't get it,many people have said it's not a good idea to follow the protocol and follow something tried and true. But gpt is so smart is all you can say.

meso seems unanimously closed minded.
Is it MESO that is closed minded or you don't like the answers you are getting? And if it is so "closed minded" why be here since 2019?
You can prompt it very well. If your experience is constantly getting bad info then your prompts are probably shitty, I sit with it for hours.
Maybe you should learn how to "Prompt" a forum post to get the knowledge you are looking for. Stop sitting with it for hours its unhealthy.

Back