• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Canadians talk domestic

Picture of some of my order wit BT

Now I'm sure someone will have to through in there two cents and that's okay I'm getting great results with it I'm very very surprised, someone on Northern a muscle did bloods and it was impressive truly dosged correctly that's for sure.

I will be doing my personal bloods around 6-8 weeks I'm on 5 now

Also like to share that there HGH fragment I've used and I give it a thumbs up for sure

Test base is very very well oil base to keep the dosage continuously the same but you can draw with a slim pin which is great for pre workout shots

My good friend is on there Tren an he's on fire everyday with there var also

Ive used dbol also very good pumps always felt full but I'm changing to drol to taste them out

(not a rep for BT, would I push it on people yes because they results are right and prices are amazing)

I also tried Nupharma orals another good lab also, know few girls running there var in my gym and fuck me

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    298.3 KB · Views: 37
Unno what that means but sure whatever makes you guys feel Awsome on meso ;)

Your number

Lol shilling means to promote an UGL that you're in connection with to receive perks or to simply help increase their revenue.

I assume he was being sarcastic and joking as your post was heavily weighted towards positive results from BT.

Harmless fun...

Youre such a little faggot Coop, take your shit elsewhere

e31.jpg

1[/QUOTE

Oh no I'm not doing that at all was just giving advise to Canadians I apologize on my end, I have access to many of labs in Canada and I've tried many

And I'm not coop for the 5th time and I took the time to research this "Coop" and I see why you guys went after him but at the same time you members need to chill out kinda pathetic. Unno if it the way guys are on the west coast but no guys out here act out like you guys

Youre such a little faggot Coop, take your shit elsewhere
I'm not coop for the 6th time, man you need to check your levels brother your starting to send like bunch of school girls on a site hahah

I'm gonna go get some pussy I think you all need to work on getting some sounds like you could use instead of sitting on meso talking to your bum dart friends

I'm not coop for the 6th time, man you need to check your levels brother your starting to send like bunch of school girls on a site hahah

I'm gonna go get some pussy I think you all need to work on getting some sounds like you could use instead of sitting on meso talking to your bum dart friends

I can't even comprehend half of what you're trying to say here.
Enjoy the pussy, let your mom know I say hi :oops:

I kid I kid..

I can't even comprehend half of what you're trying to say here.
Enjoy the pussy, let your mom know I say hi :oops:

I kid I kid..

My mother was still here she laugh at you for you little man syndrome

Not kid kid true story

I'm done with the bs on here, I'm more have a face to face guy see on the east coast we have balls

You can tell who are all meso buddies in here obviously not different the newport guys on CJM

Talk all your shit I use a lab that dosage right, and doesn't make me pay retarded prices!!!

You don't like what I post or what I have to say look the other way shut the fuck up and take some
Arimidex cause obviously you girls have some serious estrogen problems ladies bitching and crying bout me talking shit when you don't even know who the fuck I am other then some Coop or gearup theory which I read he's from Toronto

I grew up in a farm outside of pettawawa you dumb fucks lmao

I'm done with the bs on here, I'm more have a face to face guy see on the east coast we have balls

You can tell who are all meso buddies in here obviously not different the newport guys on CJM

Talk all your shit I use a lab that dosage right, and doesn't make me pay retarded prices!!!

You don't like what I post or what I have to say look the other way shut the fuck up and take some
Arimidex cause obviously you girls have some serious estrogen problems ladies bitching and crying bout me talking shit when you don't even know who the fuck I am other then some Coop or gearup theory which I read he's from Toronto

I grew up in a farm outside of pettawawa you dumb fucks lmao

Lmao you're such a little drama queen Coop... That Arimidex isnt working for you my dude you should try some Letro, cya in a week on your next name until you quit the forum for the 8th time hahaha

I ain't changing my name .... An no not coop at all

I joined from a reference from a lab actually an not the lab im using thought I'd confirm that for the cry babies above

kinda sad that all you bum buddies sit around on a site all day long and gang up on people you don't even know!!

All cause of what me supporting the lab I believe that's Canadian Domestic fools this is what this is all bout you guys ruin it for all

I joined from a reference from a lab actually an not the lab im using thought I'd confirm that for the cry babies above

kinda sad that all you bum buddies sit around on a site all day long and gang up on people you don't even know!!

All cause of what me supporting the lab I believe that's Canadian Domestic fools this is what this is all bout you guys ruin it for all

Dont let it get to you brother. Were just having fun with you is all. It happens

Bro you need to get thick skin u get fired up too easily lol

Man I hate mouthy little bitches, I'm type of guy you run your mouth through the net! I read cowered!
Run your your mouth like that where I'm from you get your
Jaw readjusted

Man I hate mouthy little bitches, I'm type of guy you run your mouth through the net! I read cowered!
Run your your mouth like that where I'm from you get your
Jaw readjusted

O ya in the mean streets of petawawa? Fuck outta here coop youre a joke