Canadians talk domestic

Again, all assumptions lol, not evidence based.

Just leave legal stuff alone I think, nobody here is a lawyer who knows what, it’s only some randoms who are sharing their experiences which can or cannot happen to anyone too.

Not assumptions at all.

Would you like to go over the relevant statutes?

Just because your understanding of the law comes from watching TV, don't project that ignorance onto me.

In Canada possession of AAS isn't a criminal offense, a rarity compare to the situation in most of the world.

Yet in this gift of a permissive environment, you, with a family, choose to operate a lab manufacturing, and probably distributing, which are prosecutable.

It's such a unnecessary risk, it's your legal judgement that's questionable, not mine.

Been gone forever, can someone give me the TLDR of what's new in the past 5-10 years. My rep still carries eclipse but seems to be laying low? Medistar/atlas goners? Can get chinese "pharma" stuff shipped domestically?

lol 5-10 years
How do we summarize it

life science to lufsen to prosum to Pareto to Jets

Not assumptions at all.

Would you like to go over the relevant statutes?

Just because your understanding of the law comes from watching TV, don't project that ignorance onto me.

In Canada possession of AAS isn't a criminal offense, a rarity compare to the situation in most of the world.

Yet in this gift of a permissive environment, you, with a family, choose to operate a lab manufacturing, and probably distributing, which are prosecutable.

It's such a unnecessary risk, it's your legal judgement that's questionable, not mine.
Lol look at mr lawyer over here, you’re the last person I’ll be looking for a legal advice from.

I don’t know what lab manufacturing you talking about, I am natural, unlike you I eat chicken breast, rice and broccoli hence, not a walking tub of lard so I don’t even use glps.

Stick to what you know, copy pasting studies regarding your obesity and leave canadian stuff to Canadians. This is why the world despise Americans because of turds like you who love to inject themselves into everyone’s business.

Btw, are you a lawyer? If not shut the eff up!