Canadians talk domestic

Again, all assumptions lol, not evidence based.

Just leave legal stuff alone I think, nobody here is a lawyer who knows what, it’s only some randoms who are sharing their experiences which can or cannot happen to anyone too.

Not assumptions at all.

Would you like to go over the relevant statutes?

Just because your understanding of the law comes from watching TV, don't project that ignorance onto me.

In Canada possession of AAS isn't a criminal offense, a rarity compare to the situation in most of the world.

Yet in this gift of a permissive environment, you, with a family, choose to operate a lab manufacturing, and probably distributing, which are prosecutable.

It's such a unnecessary risk, it's your legal judgement that's questionable, not mine.

Been gone forever, can someone give me the TLDR of what's new in the past 5-10 years. My rep still carries eclipse but seems to be laying low? Medistar/atlas goners? Can get chinese "pharma" stuff shipped domestically?

lol 5-10 years
How do we summarize it

life science to lufsen to prosum to Pareto to Jets

Not assumptions at all.

Would you like to go over the relevant statutes?

Just because your understanding of the law comes from watching TV, don't project that ignorance onto me.

In Canada possession of AAS isn't a criminal offense, a rarity compare to the situation in most of the world.

Yet in this gift of a permissive environment, you, with a family, choose to operate a lab manufacturing, and probably distributing, which are prosecutable.

It's such a unnecessary risk, it's your legal judgement that's questionable, not mine.
Lol look at mr lawyer over here, you’re the last person I’ll be looking for a legal advice from.

I don’t know what lab manufacturing you talking about, I am natural, unlike you I eat chicken breast, rice and broccoli hence, not a walking tub of lard so I don’t even use glps.

Stick to what you know, copy pasting studies regarding your obesity and leave canadian stuff to Canadians. This is why the world despise Americans because of turds like you who love to inject themselves into everyone’s business.

Btw, are you a lawyer? If not shut the eff up!

Hello fellow Canadian! You might know me from other Canadian boards as DaveTbk.

I was feeling a bit bored, so I decided to browse Meso and noticed some familiar usernames. It really is a small community isn't it?

How much test is the wife taking
I give her 2 shots per week. 10mg on Mon and she demands 15mg on Thursday for a total of 25mg per week for 6 weeks lol............side affects are oily skin and her clit is getting bigger. No voice changes or facial hair yet !!!! Bottom line is she feels great and fucking loves the stuff, but after 6 weeks that's it before problems start. She does it every summer along with me so we have a great time. Sex is unreal. Test definitely rewires a women's brain.

Last edited:
I am unsure why you have tagged me in this? I don't have a clue who you are or why you would tag me in this.

@Deus Pharmaceuticals
I have no reason to be involved in this, not sure why he is tagging me like I somehow give a shit about his story that I have not even read.
Don't sweat it. I suspect our friend @PermaBlastingTren was just trying to revive some back-and-forth you and I had on a board probably 5 years ago now. You're good in my books, thanks for keeping the youngins' in line.

Here are test results for the anabolics that @PermaBlastingTren bought from us but claimed were bunk and/or underdosed:

Unfortunately he was unwilling to send the samples himself even when we offered to pay for it, so this will have to do. Don't mind the typo on the Tren A report, @janoshik copied and pasted precisely what I wrote, so that's on me :)

If you browse various boards looking for reviews of labs it can be difficult to discern genuine from inorganic reviews, and similarly it can be difficult to discern whether a review is coming from someone worth listening to, or someone who is suffering from schizo-adjacent delusion. @PermaBlastingTren is on his own journey and it will almost certainly end poorly if he is actually doing at all what he describes. Though he was caught lying about some of his claims, I do believe his usage habits somewhat resemble what he posts online. Please do not emulate anything he does if you care remotely about your health.