Basil

Heya guys, so I have a curios question:

Now with DNP capping everyone says to use the size 0 or 00 caps but its seems to be such a big process with the measuring and large room for error that it opens up. Keep in mind fuck up can = death.

so crystal dnp has a weight of:

0.843 g/mL at 20 °C (dont know if this helps)

Amount of mg a cap can hold is shown below from a quick google:

"00" holds about 735 mg. "0" size holds about 500 mg. #1 holds about 400 mg. #2 about 300 mg. #3 about 200 mg.

the above information does not say the weight of the substance to get that conclusion and cant find it either.

so my question is: Would getting size 3 caps and just filling them with crystal dnp (i know is slightly weaker than pure dnp) mean that there is 200mg of crystal dnp in each cap? thus eliminating much room for error

Never done it personally but the yellow stain is real lol. Herd it was so strong it can pass through the latex gloves

i did the capping a few times; yes use 2-3 layers of gloves if you dont want your fingers to be yellow for a week. make sure surroundings are covered with newspaper or something.

important; the dnp chrystals contain quite a lot of water so dry them in the oven like 80 degrees C i think i did for a few hours. minimal 10% of weight water goes out. dnp chrystals are already 10% less potent because of the Na attached to it, another 10-15% water will end up in capsules that are about 25% less potent then you think they are.

To be honest, the less potent the better I think with dnp sometimes lol. Got to be careful with the stuff

Keep in mind fuck up can = death.)

thus eliminating much room for error

Yea so what condition are you "treating" that warrants such desperate measures!

OH WE Have all heard it before,
I'm overweight and every other "diet" has failed AND SO WILL THIS ONE!

Or are you "capping" DNP to sell the end product, bc if you are, Jail may become your next residence!

Last edited:

Or are you "capping" DNP to sell the end product, bc if you are, Jail may become your next residence!
I hope someone can talk some sense into this fool before he kills himself or more important someone else. Darwin award candidate here.

I hope someone can talk some sense into this fool before he kills himself or more important someone else. Darwin award candidate here.

Some are just more risk adverse than others.

Or stated another way by @Eman a while back; "I only gamble when I drink and I don't drink much anymore".

Amen

I don't know any ugl (criminal) that I would trust my life to by using dnp,
way to dangerous to trust some blockhead that's capping it in their basement.

Hi mate, do you just come on this forum to criticise other people and tell them what they are doing is stupid? or do you actually give people your experience and offer some help? Just want to know, as from what I've seen from your posts, you just flame everyone for doing shit on an 'online steroid forum' where people ask questions regarding bodybuilding drugs, because we're all into bodybuilding and basically put drugs into our bodies, some being dangerous. Everyone is meant to be friends and share experience and help each other out on here I thought?

A
1) do you just come on this forum to criticise other people and tell them what they are doing is stupid? or do you actually give people your experience and offer some help?

2) questions regarding bodybuilding drugs, because we're all into bodybuilding and basically put drugs into our bodies, some being dangerous. ?

1) And you arrived at such a brilliant deduction after 27 posts and a whopping TWO months on Meso, right.

2) I'd like for YOU to enlighten
us all, how is DNP useful for "bodybuilding"

3) finally whether you like it or not, part of the reason I'm here is to ensure others understand
the risks and benefits associated with the use of many COMPOUNDS, including DNP, bc the alternative is troubling, listening to those
whose fund of knowledge approximates yours!

It's been a while since I capped my own but from what I remember...

Firstly, you need to ensure that you dry the powder, on aluminum foil and then proceed to cutting it 50/50 with corn starch before capping (I used size 0 caps, more on this later).
If you don't dry the powder before capping it can dissolve the gelcaps, make a MASSIVE mess, skew the overall dosing and it will taste horrible - you've been warned. This is also why trying to calculate how much material you are getting when capping wet product is a stupid idea.

For the capping itself, obviously an accurate scale is key.
My maths was that DNP has a density of 1.7g/ml, corn starch around 0.54g/ml...so if you mix 10g of DNP with 15g of corn starch for a 50 cap batch (200mg per cap)....that ends up at 5.9 ml of DNP (10g/1.7g/ml) & 27.8ml corn starch (15g/0.54g/ml) for a total of 33.7ml.
33.7ml divided into 50 caps is 0.674ml each = almost EXACTLY what a size 0 cap holds (keeping in mind the need to have some space within the caps themselves) :)

It's a pain in the ass and I do question the quality of the powder coming from China (where most get it from), which is why its not something I do anymore.
No point having more control over the manufacturing process when the raw product itself may be highly questionable.

Nope this is just for interest sake haha

A

1) And you arrived at such a brilliant deduction after 27 posts and a whopping TWO months on Meso, right.

2) I'd like for YOU to enlighten
us all, how is DNP useful for "bodybuilding"

3) finally whether you like it or not, part of the reason I'm here is to ensure others understand
the risks and benefits associated with the use of many COMPOUNDS, including DNP, bc the alternative is troubling, listening to those
whose fund of knowledge approximates yours!
Judging someone by the amount of posts they have posted and when they joined on an INTERNET forum, brilliant haha. You have never used DNP yet you want to give out advice about it based on stuff you read... and then insulting someone you do not know, over the INTERNET. Keep up the great work buddy

It's been a while since I capped my own but from what I remember...

Firstly, you need to ensure that you dry the powder, on aluminum foil and then proceed to cutting it 50/50 with corn starch before capping (I used size 0 caps, more on this later).
If you don't dry the powder before capping it can dissolve the gelcaps, make a MASSIVE mess, skew the overall dosing and it will taste horrible - you've been warned. This is also why trying to calculate how much material you are getting when capping wet product is a stupid idea.

For the capping itself, obviously an accurate scale is key.
My maths was that DNP has a density of 1.7g/ml, corn starch around 0.54g/ml...so if you mix 10g of DNP with 15g of corn starch for a 50 cap batch (200mg per cap)....that ends up at 5.9 ml of DNP (10g/1.7g/ml) & 27.8ml corn starch (15g/0.54g/ml) for a total of 33.7ml.
33.7ml divided into 50 caps is 0.674ml each = almost EXACTLY what a size 0 cap holds (keeping in mind the need to have some space within the caps themselves) :)

It's a pain in the ass and I do question the quality of the powder coming from China (where most get it from), which is why its not something I do anymore.
No point having more control over the manufacturing process when the raw product itself may be highly questionable.

Why use a filler though? Like is it nessesary? And how can you know that it is evenly spread then if you use a filler?

Ye you would want to be cautious hahaa

Why use a filler though? Like is it nessesary? And how can you know that it is evenly spread then if you use a filler?

You don't HAVE to use a filler provided you dry the powder out properly but I find that it makes an already difficult process even more difficult if you plan on making a decent sized batch. Plus the filler acts to prevent/delay any cap melting that comes with not drying the powder properly (the oven is your friend).

I mixed both compounds in a plastic bag and use the good old shake & bake technique to make sure it mixed evenly before starting the capping process.