Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Cash app, “Can not purchase bitcoin at this time” message.

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by BustedShoulders, Sep 12, 2019.

1. I don’t see a verification process on the Abra app either. Just making sure I don’t get ripped.

2. murray312

murray312 Member

Instant they redirect you to their affiliate site simplex. Last time i needed to take a pic of myself holding my credit card with the numbers covered. Just send it to an external wallet before the receiver.

BustedShoulders and MindlessWork like this.
  3. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Best way to do it so as to protect yourself, as who knows when even that exchange starts banning people because they sent to a flagged address.

4. Copy that man thanks! Gonna give this a shot really quick and see how it goes.

murray312 likes this.
  5. murray312

murray312 Member

I tried coinmamma a while back I think I got pissed and gave up with it. I always use an external wallet that's not tied to my name before sending it to the receiver to avoid being flagged like coinbase has been doing.

Be careful holding onto btc. I always end up losing money with it because of the value fluctuations almost daily. Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll increase.

MindlessWork and BustedShoulders like this.
  6. You think it would be smart to purchase my full amount or just a small amount my first go through with them?

7. Would Abra be a bad idea to us for the external wallet? I run blockchain app too.

8. MindlessWork

Try a small purchase first (25 or so) to make sure all's well then make your remaining purchase to put in enough to pay for an order. Be sure to send to an external wallet (I use Blockchain) then send your payment to your favorite source for your order :)

BustedShoulders likes this.
  9. MindlessWork

Yes only buy coin when you are ready to make an order.

10. That’s pretty much what I’m doing. 50 bucks is the min. When ordering through Abra simplex so I’ll run that and try it. I’ll use my
    Blockchain as external.

11. You guys have been a big help man I appreciate it. Been a headache all week trying to get just this far lol

MindlessWork likes this.
  12. MindlessWork

It's been a learning game for me too. Coinmama has a $60 min so made a $75 purchase.

Hope it all is smooth sailing from here for you (and me too)!

13. Definitely recommend Abra and Simplex for quick and easy transactions. Literally took me 30 mins and I had my coin.

14. MindlessWork

That's great, I now have both cash app and Coinmama in case I need to make quick purchases. If one site's down good to have a backup. With either app I can send the coin to my blockchain wallet.