Cat Café EU & US domestic

Tudca would be nice. Costs £50 a bottle lol
Planned for the foreseeable future. Cheapest I've seen is
Code:
https://www.phoenixnutrition.com/products/tudca?_pos=1&_sid=cfad8eda7&_ss=r&variant=39705841205308

Raws are actually up there in price so it didn't make sense at all to offer pre-Brexit as the profit margin was in the single percent range, looking better now.

ho avuto un piccolo problema con i bitcoin trasferiti in euro. Mancava il costo della spedizione ma abbiamo trovato un accordo. Bravissima persona Liska

I received my order in less than 10 days in Spain.
Everything perfect as allways. Thank you liska!
Screenshot_2.png

I also got my bloodwork done on 250mg of sustanon :).Screenshot_1.png

I received my order in less than 10 days in Spain.
Everything perfect as allways. Thank you liska!
View attachment 159913

I also got my bloodwork done on 250mg of sustanon :).View attachment 159911
Thank you! I had not seen bloodwork on Sustanon before. I'm working on getting shipping time to Spain down to just a few days this year as the continued support from the spanish BB community helped this cat land on its feet after the recent crypto dips/crash!

First order went great. Very good comunication, received tracking number next day. Took 2 weeks for order to arrive in EU, but everything looks good.
Test cypionate 275mg/ml gives a small PIP.

Really late update:
I'm happy to say that Liska's MENT is probably MENT as it doesn't feel like I'm shut down. The gains have been really decent, having added a total of 6kgs in the 5 weeks I've been on (it could be more as I switched to maintenance at week 2), and if the plicometer is to be trusted, it's probably not fat. In a week I'll see how my health profile is and if those 6kgs are water or muscle

Really late update:
I'm happy to say that Liska's MENT is probably MENT as it doesn't feel like I'm shut down. The gains have been really decent, having added a total of 6kgs in the 5 weeks I've been on (it could be more as I switched to maintenance at week 2), and if the plicometer is to be trusted, it's probably not fat. In a week I'll see how my health profile is and if those 6kgs are water or muscle
… you can’t gain 6kg of muscle in 5 weeks. More like 0.6 kg

@Liska
Do you also deliver to Serbia ?

How long does delivery take to Serbia?
While Serbia isn't part of the EU I like having one customer from each country, so feel free to mail me. I cannot use courier services for non-EU countries so I'd assume it would take anywhere between 2-6 weeks using regular postal services (a parcel recently took a full six weeks to Israel as it was held for inspection but my stealth tends to pass all visual inspections, whereas India and China took only two weeks). I've not had any seizures to eastern countries (that I can remember) so far.

View attachment 147820

If there's one source that would post such a thing and I would believe it,that's you.

What about lab4tox,let's say...?
Some people don't like janoshik.
I have zero problems with him.
Just saying.

View attachment 147819

Yo
Isn't it all about cats or what?
Keep dogs out of this.
View attachment 147821

It was all good Lis'...
All good...till that part.

It ain't Friday man. I expected more from you.

8/10 intro.
Because :
1)involvement of dogs (-1 point)
2)not Friday (-1 point)
View attachment 147823
'You'd rather pin your ass than nail your wife's ass!' - Could this really be you the legend??!

Planned for the foreseeable future. Cheapest I've seen is
Code:
https://www.phoenixnutrition.com/products/tudca?_pos=1&_sid=cfad8eda7&_ss=r&variant=39705841205308

Raws are actually up there in price so it didn't make sense at all to offer pre-Brexit as the profit margin was in the single percent range, looking better now.
How has brexit affected it then? Where do the raws come from?

How has brexit affected it then? Where do the raws come from?
Brexit has affected exports from UK to EU as they're now subject to VAT, making import of supplements amongst other goods from UK a less attractive option for EU customers. TUDCA raws, like pretty much everything else, would likely be sourced from China, not that it matters since everything gets subjected to the same quality control/labtests by myself no matter the origin.

@barbell001 You better show some respect
jazzfeb3.png

Really late update:
1) its lab tested, why would it be anything other than what it was tested at?
2) MENT will shut you down 100%.