Cat Café EU & US domestic

… you can’t gain 6kg of muscle in 5 weeks. More like 0.6 kg
I said that it's 6kgs, and I made an educated guess and say it wasn't fat (as my plicometer gives me the same readings). It's very possible a good chunk of it is water, but I can't say for sure until I check up again on my nutritionist.

Brexit has affected exports from UK to EU as they're now subject to VAT, making import of supplements amongst other goods from UK a less attractive option for EU customers. TUDCA raws, like pretty much everything else, would likely be sourced from China, not that it matters since everything gets subjected to the same quality control/labtests by myself no matter the origin.

@barbell001 You better show some respect
View attachment 159942
Gear cat!!! I wonder if you can help me with this as you mention TUDCA - I like to open my capsules and dispense the powder into a drink as I find capsules awful to swallow, as you will know Tudca tastes bloody awful and bitter!! Do you know of anything that does a good job of masking out the taste as up until now I cannot find a single thing lol

Gear cat!!! I wonder if you can help me with this as you mention TUDCA - I like to open my capsules and dispense the powder into a drink as I find capsules awful to swallow, as you will know Tudca tastes bloody awful and bitter!! Do you know of anything that does a good job of masking out the taste as up until now I cannot find a single thing lol
I don't know either but now you know the reason noone presses it into tablets.

I don't know either but now you know the reason noone presses it into tablets.
The stuff tastes worse than arseholes!! I cannot think of anything that comes close to how evil it tastes. Do a lot of sources get the raws of it from the UK?

The stuff tastes worse than arseholes!! I cannot think of anything that comes close to how evil it tastes. Do a lot of sources get the raws of it from the UK?
Ignoring the low purity ass you must be eating, EU customers used to buy TUDCA caps from UK supplement brands before Brexit, not the raws - those would be coming from China most likely.

@Liska what is the life expectancy of the rubber stoppers?
Is it normal that one of my vials got full of rubber after around 20-25 draws? Drawing with 20G btw

The testing order went rather smoothly and fast communication from Liska.
Great packaging and stealth caught me a little off guard, but also with a smile on my face :)

I don't have a cat, so I had to improvise.

Attachments

• GG.jpg
    GG.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 88
Is it normal that one of my vials got full of rubber after around 20-25 draws? Drawing with 20G btw
This is the first time I've heard of this happening after thousands of vials sold, but I absolutely do believe it's achievable by penetrating & violating the innocent MCT vial with a 20G harpoon repeatedly night after night, for which there really is no need at all. Personally I've been using the same vial of Trest Ace 100mg daily for TRT purrposes for many months and not encountered this. I've done penetration testing prior to test if the rubbers would hold up and they did but I'll do further testing after hearing this - which product/batch did this happen with?

@njaaay Particularly happy this arrived after all! I recommend this deep dive into Garfield:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2C5R3FOWdE

Hey Liska, do you take email from safemail? Looking at putting an order in but haven’t heard back from the email on your site. Thanks!

This is the first time I've heard of this happening after thousands of vials sold, but I absolutely do believe it's achievable by penetrating & violating the innocent MCT vial with a 20G harpoon repeatedly night after night, for which there really is no need at all. Personally I've been using the same vial of Trest Ace 100mg daily for TRT purrposes for many months and not encountered this. I've done penetration testing prior to test if the rubbers would hold up and they did but I'll do further testing after hearing this - which product/batch did this happen with?
I can add onto this bit that I've been massacring my Test E 350 vial during TRT period with 20/21G needles which would result in 50+ deadly stabs to the stopper and I'm yet to come across this issue. That said had this previously happen to me with other labs so I know what he means.

Also, do you try to use "the same" hole in he stopper everytime or do you make a lot of different ones as maybe few little punctures near each other could have resulted in this vs using same one or making ones further apart?

Also, do you try to use "the same" hole in he stopper everytime or do you make a lot of different ones as maybe few little punctures near each other could have resulted in this vs using same one or making ones further apart?
I've done some durability testing meanwhile and can confirm issues with the stoppers after using these
20gporcupine.png

I've done some durability testing meanwhile and can confirm issues with the stoppers after using these
View attachment 160022
I generally struggle to fit my needle in, here's my assisntant helping me pin with the smaller needle.

P.s. the marking is not ml but amount of gear in days injected at once

a-young-woman-doctor-with-big-syringe-in-his-hands-BHEJWY.jpg

@njaaay Particularly happy this arrived after all! I recommend this deep dive into Garfield:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2C5R3FOWdE

It was early January batch. You can see some thick rubber pieces on top right corner and bottom, there are more smaller ones inside.
First time i draw more than 20 times from same vial. Your other vials around 15 times, were fine.
20G is pretty much standard for drawing.
With what needle gauge did you test them and how many times did it last?
Is it possible that this Tren batch has different/bad quality rubber?
I can add onto this bit that I've been massacring my Test E 350 vial during TRT period with 20/21G needles which would result in 50+ deadly stabs to the stopper and I'm yet to come across this issue. That said had this previously happen to me with other labs so I know what he means.

Most of times i was trying to keep some distance. But at some point its inevitable that you 'll not go close.
I also had it before from other lab, but it was a known issue from them. Rubber was dropping in after first use.

Attachments

• IMG20220207223052.jpg
    IMG20220207223052.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG20220207222844.jpg
    IMG20220207222844.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 78
It was early January batch. You can see some thick rubber pieces on top right corner and bottom, there are more smaller ones inside.
First time i draw more than 20 times from same vial. Your other vials around 15 times, were fine.

Most of times i was trying to keep some distance. But at some point its inevitable that you 'll not go close.
I also had it before from other lab, but it was a known issue from them. Rubber was dropping in after first use.
Let's be honest, 20g is way too much. At least in Europe the common gauge for deep IM for glutes is 21g, which is already a no-no for almost any of us, imagine using 20g.

Just draw with 25g, more than enough for MCT oils, I have even drawed thick olive oil with it from amps.

These images are from another popular source in Meso but very similar with those from Liska in terms of quality and on point products.
29g fixed needle syringe to draw and pin. This vial is almost finished and I have used it for 3 months, 43 pins, EoD schedule.

Attachments

• 20220207_233830.jpg
    20220207_233830.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
  • 20220207_233856.jpg
    20220207_233856.jpg
    720.4 KB · Views: 66
20G may be standard for drawing nutella, honey and similarly thicc carriers but it's not necessary for MCT, which you an draw comfortably even with insulin needles. I've tested them with 20G and 23G Sterican by Braun but I can't say it ended up looking as bad as your picture. The batch of stoppers has been in circulation since at least early autumn in all products since but I can genuinely not remember any complaint prior to yours - this isn't to say there aren't better stoppers out there that this would not have happened with but until today I had no reason to look for them, which I will now do.

Let's be honest, 20g is way too much. At least in Europe the common gauge for deep IM for glutes is 21g, which is already a no-no for almost any of us, imagine using 20g.

Just draw with 25g, more than enough for MCT oils, I have even drawed thick olive oil with it from amps.

These images are from another popular source in Meso but very similar with those from Liska in terms of quality and on point products.
29g fixed needle syringe to draw and pin. This vial is almost finished and I have used it for 3 months, 43 pins, EoD schedule.
Obviously 20G is just to draw and not to pin. With 20G you get a piercing and not injection.

20G may be standard for drawing nutella, honey and similarly thicc carriers but it's not necessary for MCT, which you an draw comfortably even with insulin needles. I've tested them with 20G and 23G Sterican by Braun but I can't say it ended up looking as bad as your picture. The batch of stoppers has been in circulation since at least early autumn in all products since but I can genuinely not remember any complaint prior to yours - this isn't to say there aren't better stoppers out there that this would not have happened with but until today I had no reason to look for them, which I will now do.
20G from Braun is also what i use. But as i tell you, till 15 draws the rubber stays perfectly fine on all vials i ve used from you. First cat Tren i used and rubber got raped after around 25 uses. Maybe i got the bad luck rubber.