Cat Café EU & US domestic

Most of times i was trying to keep some distance. But at some point its inevitable that you 'll not go close.
I also had it before from other lab, but it was a known issue from them. Rubber was dropping in after first use.
20G may be standard for drawing nutella, honey and similarly thicc carriers but it's not necessary for MCT, which you an draw comfortably even with insulin needles. I've tested them with 20G and 23G Sterican by Braun but I can't say it ended up looking as bad as your picture. The batch of stoppers has been in circulation since at least early autumn in all products since but I can genuinely not remember any complaint prior to yours - this isn't to say there aren't better stoppers out there that this would not have happened with but until today I had no reason to look for them, which I will now do.

Here's my finished/empty vial of Test E 350mg, drawing 0.2 each time with 20G needle which should make it +/- 50 punctures each time trying to get it roughly in the same spot and it doesn't look as bad as yours and no chipping or leaking from the stopper:
stopper.jpg

foto_no_exif.jpg

Got bloodwork back from January, currently on 600mg Test E/300mg NPP of Likas stuff per week. Values taken on 24.01.2022 are in week 10 of the blast, with 0.5mg Adex E2D (every pin), which I've since reduced to E4D to let estrogen bounce back.

Bloods from 02.08.2021 were on "TRT" with 150mg/week of Iron Anabolics test E, which I then dropped to 80mg/week for the bloods on 21.10.2021. Both of these were with no AI.

PIP from the pins has gotten better since rotating only 4 sites, but is still pretty bad. Would love alternative carrier oils in the future.

Once this blast is done I'll wait ~10 weeks to get more bloodwork done to check TRT dosage.

Alternate carrier will be available at least for the most popular products later this year once I can find myself in a position to manage the additional workload/testing/labelling etc. this requires. You should be able to request uncapped testing by the lab if you're interested in it btw.

All that talk reminded me of the day i had my first girl and realised the part you are aiming for is a lot further back than i initially thought.

sorry for being weird again. have some catsIMG_20220208_194302_resize_27.jpg

Speaking of HGH availability, there are 26 Optitropin kits back in stock as of this post and they've been relisted including the lab report.
optiboxes.jpeg

Until restock arrives in no more than three weeks hopefully, HCG Livzon is in limited stock so I've decided to restrict them to two vials maximum per customer - there's about twenty left so I foresee them being sold out for a bit towards the end of February but rest assured they'll be back in stock by March with no order limit again.

Hello,

I’ve been almost a regular customer since the site opened.
I would like to share my opinion.
Let's start with the delivery.
I received my packages in 3-5 working days in an EU country.
Always intact, with great safe packaging I've never seen before.
Liska : Always correct, accurate, precise. Terribly helpful, kind man. He is always there on the TOP.
Products:
Test-p: With insulin needle, injected into the shoulder 0pip, very pleasant, soft oil. And a completely correct dose.
tren-a: Its quality is also impeccable. I have made tremendous progress with it. It goes through a thin needle easily.
Ment - ena : crazy product! I used 2-300mg per week and simply inconceivable results. Fast weight gain, clean muscle, very hard workouts .. But I needed 0.5 arimidex / day .. masteron: Correct dose, usually an excellent product. brought what was expected of him. Liska HGH: I love it! it helped me a lot in my recovery. I slept a lot better from him, I was rested during the day. I was able to stay dry. my muscles are popped in during the day. Roundness, tightness. More beautiful skin ... and I could list it. I used 5 units a day. 2.5 in the morning on an empty stomach 2.5 in the evening before going to bed.

Thanks for everything! a lot I will buy even in the future and I strongly recommend it to everyone.

This is the first time I've heard of this happening after thousands of vials sold, but I absolutely do believe it's achievable by penetrating & violating the innocent MCT vial with a 20G harpoon repeatedly night after night, for which there really is no need at all. Personally I've been using the same vial of Trest Ace 100mg daily for TRT purrposes for many months and not encountered this. I've done penetration testing prior to test if the rubbers would hold up and they did but I'll do further testing after hearing this - which product/batch did this happen with?

@njaaay Particularly happy this arrived after all! I recommend this deep dive into Garfield:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2C5R3FOWdE

May i ask why trest for trt?
What does it do that you like better than good old testosterone?
And whats your dose of trest for trt?

May i ask why trest for trt?
What does it do that you like better than good old testosterone?
And whats your dose of trest for trt?
I compared daily subq trest ace (4-5mg/day) vs test ace (15-20mg/day) injections and found trestolone to affect my mood and libido significantly more positively.

I compared daily subq trest ace (4-5mg/day) vs test ace (15-20mg/day) injections and found trestolone to affect my mood and libido significantly more positively.
Might give this trest A a try as i see its gaining popularity with aas users.
Just for comparison i did not like daily test P for trt, it did not aromatize enough for me to feel good.
3x per week the same dose was much better,
maybe its the higher peaks that make more e2.
Edit: when will the test p 150 be available?

Last edited:
Thank you liska [EDIT//]. Fast delivery, fast comunication, Can't wait try Them
comment-punir-son-chat-EN-1.png