Cat Café EU & US domestic

What is your rationale for using these vs MK677?
Mk677 has a half life of 30 hours, this can quickly cause insulin resistance (Diabetes). So there would be no point in having elevated igf1 when your body can’t even absorb the nutrients from food to build muscle. This is why a lot of bodybuilders use insulin when using high dose hgh. Capromorelin has a half life if 2 hours, anamorelin has a half life of 7 hours. You can use these to get a igf spike without having to risk insulin resistance.

In theory yes but practically not due to the MOQ and necessary labtesting I'd have to invest in, which eliminates 99% of niche products unfortunately.
No worries, was just asking because I have used capromorelin before and enjoyed it. Science bio used to sell it but unfortunately they have closed down.

I’m 10 days in to my primo, test, and Anavar cycle and I can confirm by now that the Anavar is absolute fire . I can’t even have dinner without having jaw pumps. Strength is insane already. Quality juice for sure! You got a client for life!

I’m 10 days in to my primo, test, and Anavar cycle and I can confirm by now that the Anavar is absolute fire . I can’t even have dinner without having jaw pumps. Strength is insane already. Quality juice for sure! You got a client for life!
Liska's var is definitely the best I've ever had. Strength is insane, even in preparation. Still doing 140kgs squats on rep and I've lost 15kgs and actually I'm 3,5 weeks out but keep my strength even getting stronger.
Really love this stuff

I'm pretty proud to present this big cathlete baby lion mix!
edcat1.pngedcat2.png

In Cat Café news, I've discounted some products, most notably Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/ml, due the addition of cat scratches on the remaining vials, and these are in stock now:
kamagra.pngjellytiger.png