Cat Café EU & US domestic

Insert standard praise for fast shipment time and armoured package

The saucy bits:
halohalo.JPG
Meet Halo with Halo and his signature look of Haloperiority.(or hepatitis, its Halo squared after all )
bpc.jpg
She wanted kittens, but she settled for some bpc ‍

View attachment 171461
She wanted kittens, but she settled for some bpc ‍
Kittens is the plural of kit so she just needs to keep collecting!

For anyaone that doesn't know yet, cat promo pictures like these will grant 10% discount on all cat products (those with a cat label) on your next order and extra effort may lead to being allowed to break various store rules. This is infinitely repeatable as well as long as new pictures are submitted, or by copying the bodybuilding approach of taking a ton of pictures one time and then dripfeeding them to your social media all year long.

I've added a pharma category to the website and moved everything appropiate over. Nebivolol 100x5mg & Telmisartan 98x80mg have been added and Ozempic (Semaglutide) pens have been discounted to 185€ each as long as stock lasts. All these are german pharma and I'm considering adding more products if there's demand, feel free to make reasonable suggestions.

I've changed the way box prices are displayed for the indian pharma products to make it less confusing at first glance:
boxes.png
Further bulk discounts are available on request.

I've added a pharma category to the website and moved everything appropiate over. Nebivolol 100x5mg & Telmisartan 98x80mg have been added and Ozempic (Semaglutide) pens have been discounted to 185€ each as long as stock lasts. All these are german pharma and I'm considering adding more products if there's demand, feel free to make reasonable suggestions.

I've changed the way box prices are displayed for the indian pharma products to make it less confusing at first glance:
View attachment 171469
Further bulk discounts are available on request.
I personally use Nebivolol, Telmisartan, Ezetemibe and Metformin, adding the last two would be great. And while I don't personally use it, Lantus would also be reasonable.

I personally use Nebivolol, Telmisartan, Ezetemibe and Metformin, adding the last two would be great. And while I don't personally use it, Lantus would also be reasonable.
Ezetimibe & Rovusastatin or Simvastatin alongside (way cheaper than the combo products) are on the list, the other too supersized and expensive respectively. Isotretinoin & Dutasterid are high up on my list personally.

What's your telmisartan and nebivolol doses? Did you find adding in nebivolol reduced your athleticism in any way?

What's your telmisartan and nebivolol doses? Did you find adding in nebivolol reduced your athleticism in any way?
80mg Telmisartan, 5mg Nebivolol. Nah, it honestly just made it better because I can do Speed Squats without wanting to kill myself haha. Seriously tho, I like it because it shortens my rest periods so I can get more work done in less time.

80mg Telmisartan, 5mg Nebivolol. Nah, it honestly just made it better because I can do Speed Squats without wanting to kill myself haha. Seriously tho, I like it because it shortens my rest periods so I can get more work done in less time.

Was your reasoning for taking these two meds to lower BP?

I still feel like I'm not being pro active enough with my cardiovascular protection. I run telmisartan 80mg ED but my BP readings could still be 'better' while on blast.

Was your reasoning for taking these two meds to lower BP?

I still feel like I'm not being pro active enough with my cardiovascular protection. I run telmisartan 80mg ED but my BP readings could still be 'better' while on blast.
I don't want to die from this sport, simple as that. Being on Test, Tren and Anavar for half of the year isn't healthy but there's no way around that considering my goals.

Can anyone share their experience with the Catropin? We have an almost embarrassing amount of quality non-pharma GH available right now and it actually makes it kind of hard to make a choice. Any anecdotes or even blood work would be appreciated.

Can anyone share their experience with the Catropin? We have an almost embarrassing amount of quality non-pharma GH available right now and it actually makes it kind of hard to make a choice. Any anecdotes or even blood work would be appreciated.

i made a blood work.
pinned 10 UI intramuscular and made the blood collection 3 hours after.
result was really good.

i definitly would reccomend the Catropin also considering the fast and nice service.

Attachments

• MEMX1982.JPG
    MEMX1982.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 79
@Liska thoughts? obviously you have good gear just thought this was hilarious. are these all just bots or what? They must be mad you are taking all their business :oops:

@Liska thoughts? obviously you have good gear just thought this was hilarious. are these all just bots or what? They must be mad you are taking all their business :oops:
I have no idea 1660805758465.png who Anabolex could belong to but I'm sure someone more knowledgeable can solve this one.

Type in any source on Meso and the first thing to pop up on Google is Anabolex or Evolutionary calling them a scammer.