Cat Café EU & US domestic

Tabby describes a coat pattern and there are multiple tabby types of it that can be found in various breeds
ahhhh. Sounds sort of similar to how “black panthers” aren’t a species of big cat. They’re just black jaguars or leopards.

just sent an email to place my first order, this source seems very professional and serious about the quality of his product so I am excited to try it

@CCUSA @Liska I appreciate how concerned you are with the quality of your oils, do you ever plan to carry domestic PCT because it is hard to find top quality PCT in the USA

just sent an email to place my first order, this source seems very professional and serious about the quality of his product so I am excited to try it

@CCUSA @Liska I appreciate how concerned you are with the quality of your oils, do you ever plan to carry domestic PCT because it is hard to find top quality PCT in the USA
Good evening,

We do plan to carry PCT. I have the raws on hand, but clomid and nolvadex do not make the best suspension. I have had several use them with success, but I want to wait on pharma grade tabs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Good evening,

We do plan to carry PCT. I have the raws on hand, but clomid and nolvadex do not make the best suspension. I have had several use them with success, but I want to wait on pharma grade tabs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

CCUSA
I'd think reselling pharma pct would be more in demand and the better option, glad to hear you are adding that as an option.

Good evening,

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Why not do capsules

Why not do capsules
Good evening,

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Also just a thought but I think if you were able to get ahold of Proviron It would be a big seller it’s hard to find a good domestic source

@Liska I know you’re not delivering to the UK anymore (Which makes me sad) still want to throw some love your way and say thanks for being the most transparent and honest seller I’ve ever come across.

@Liska I know you’re not delivering to the UK anymore (Which makes me sad) still want to throw some love your way and say thanks for being the most transparent and honest seller I’ve ever come across.
I am, just not ampoules, so this will be resolved as soon as I can replace amps with my own multivials.

I've been doing this a long time, 35 years to be exact. I started off with legit prescriptions in 1987. Have since become a licensed medical professional with my own DEA number, with 28 years of experience. I am in pharmaceutical research now. Drugs are literally my business. This is as good as it gets. If you're not ordering from these people, then why? I wish I would have found them sooner. Not sure of rules for TA on this board, but it doesn't get any faster. Quality does not get better. I just want to spend all my money now because I'm afraid I won't have this option in the future. These guys are the example of how it should be done. Ordered USA domestic, sust, primo and trest ace. Please keep it up.

Rex.

I will definitely be ordering that. Just curious why catcafe seems to prefer suspension over pills or capsules which most other UGLs seems to use?
Our EU branch has tabs, this isn’t something I can produce currently. There are many people that actually prefer suspensions, but some also say they are not as convenient. They work very well, so there is nothing to really worry about.

Thanks,

CCUSA

I've been doing this a long time, 35 years to be exact. I started off with legit prescriptions in 1987. Have since become a licensed medical professional with my own DEA number, with 28 years of experience. I am in pharmaceutical research now. Drugs are literally my business. This is as good as it gets. If you're not ordering from these people, then why? I wish I would have found them sooner. Not sure of rules for TA on this board, but it doesn't get any faster. Quality does not get better. I just want to spend all my money now because I'm afraid I won't have this option in the future. These guys are the example of how it should be done. Ordered USA domestic, sust, primo and trest ace. Please keep it up.

Rex.

I totally agree, we have an obligation to protect cat cafe as a community, seriously. I'd be pissed if the source ever dissapeared

Rex.
Well, I am unaware if a review could be any better?!

Thank you for the kind words,

CCUSA

Countermail is currently offline because of a server failure. All orders paid for yesterday and today have been shipped and all outstanding orders can be shipped today as well provided they'll get paid for, tracking numbers just won't be supplied until the server is restored.