Cat Café EU & US domestic

I may build a litter box at the cat café where products like these can be purchased at a considerable discount.

This is a great idea. I would totally buy gear that was discounted due to lower than expected concentration (as long as I knew the actual concentration).

Before after 2 1/2 weeks of 100 mg E/D CCUSA anadrol( and 2 weeks 1/2 weeks test/ eq. Don’t feel sick, No loss of appetite, no obvious strength increase and no gains. Whatever I’m taking is probably not 100mg of anadrol.

Before after 2 1/2 weeks of 100 mg E/D CCUSA anadrol( and 2 weeks 1/2 weeks test/ eq. Don’t feel sick, No loss of appetite, no obvious strength increase and no gains.

Ok, anecdotal experience is all good...

Whatever I’m taking is probably not 100mg of anadrol.

.... but throwing down pseudo accusations is shitty. Get it tested. If it comes back underdosed/fake, then you put them on blast. If it comes back as legit, then you're a non-responder (it happens).

Out of curiosity, do you have experience with anadrol or is this your first time?

Ok, anecdotal experience is all good...
Not sure what you mean by that. and no first time running it. Good point but what are the chances I’m a non responder vs it being under dosed or fake. My liver isn’t responding that’s for sure I feel fine

Before after 2 1/2 weeks of 100 mg E/D CCUSA anadrol( and 2 weeks 1/2 weeks test/ eq. Don’t feel sick, No loss of appetite, no obvious strength increase and no gains. Whatever I’m taking is probably not 100mg of anadrol.
After reading all of your 11 posts I feel like we've known each other forever, so...
1688193068072.png

1688193010226.png
1688193040778.png
...so even if it's embarassing for me to ask! Jayrecks, tell me please,

doyou.png

Not sure what you mean by that. and no first time running it. Good point but what are the chances I’m a non responder vs it being under dosed or fake. My liver isn’t responding that’s for sure I feel fine
With his reputation and my experience and many others with him it’s 100% not fake and if underdosed at all, maybe by 5%. The issue is you, your training, diet and like @Liska said… Your eagerness to “talk about fake sources” as one of your 10 posts then to try and call out one of the best with another post. Stick to GNC clown !!

Joe Aesthetics also dead, damn bro wtf is going on with all these young guys (bodybuilders) just dropping dead like flies.
Co… vacc… perhaps?

I’ve looked through the thread awhile….but I haven’t seen anyone talk about the gh from them or the other peptides including tb500, melonatan 2. Has anyone tried them and if so could you tell me thoughts on it and sorry if I missed it in the thread but I’m at work on the rig trying to scan through.

Introducing a new category!
1688294294178.png

Code:
https://catcafe.is/category/litterbox/

Underdosed products at an underdosed price sold in increments of 10 vials only. Please click the product description for further details.

We're also implementing the labtested concentration to be visible on the category page - clicking/hovering over the number (depending on pc/mobile) will bring up the labtest itself:
1688294770918.png

I’ve looked through the thread awhile….but I haven’t seen anyone talk about the gh from them or the other peptides including tb500, melonatan 2. Has anyone tried them and if so could you tell me thoughts on it and sorry if I missed it in the thread but I’m at work on the rig trying to scan through.
I have used a number of @Liska 's Peptides - Growth is by far my favorite source - Tb -500 also very solid - Long story short everything is legit and gtg .. For sure my nr.1 go to for everything really. Shipping and comms are always great also!

You must not be responding 10-12 days in and I gained 8lbs strength increase as well. I had to tap @3 weeks due to its potency. It’s definitely not bunk. I just finished up running CCUSA anavar for 4 weeks! Great results for mild compound.

I am on the Anavar and it’s right up there with tractor’s var from Pre ORD days, around 2006. Usually I have to order the Raws and cap it myself to get it dosed right. I respond better to 80-100 mgs of var a day then I do anything else and it’s definitely legit and dosed right. If he dose that right with it being 4 times the price as drol I am sure it’s you.