Cat Café EU & US domestic

Wow over 80mg instead of 50mg ,nice.

Again ,can I use the water based products s.c. and how painful is it ?

Anyone ?
Never tried it but I want too. If I recall the guy Jets Labs in Canada had Tren/test base. Maybe search his thread for some feedback. I think it was pretty popular.

is there anything one has to know when checking the lab tests test/tren base?
Im wondering since both are similar overdosed. It seems this was not done by mistake but by purpose.

Hi Cat,

Your HGH is from the same producer as QSC ?
No. There's further details in the product description - I posted the hgh raws labtest back in the day/this thread for those curious.

@Iamnatty We have a EU domestic and a US domestic store, any labtests posted by me are EU domestic only, any labtests posted by @CCUSA are US domestic only unless noted otherwise.

@M@NU Suspensions have a 10% margin of error vs 5% in steroid oils: https://janoshik.com/details/ , these samples were correctly sent in as closed vials and @janoshik spent extra time to ensure these results were correct. Judging by sight, the amount of compound in each vial seems roughly similar (moreso for Tren base than Test base):
tbbb.png
The only way to reach a valid conclusion however is to test multiple vials per batch of any suspension, so that's what I will do going forward.

Due to travel and poor planning, an order of BPC and TB500 was left in a metal mailbox for two weeks in 100+ degree with high humidity weather.

It’s one thing to keep them in a slightly warm room for a couple weeks but in the southern heat boil going on, I’m thinking that may be different.

I know of BPC/TB’s fragility after reconstitution, however, what does the data show regarding their fragility in their lyophilized form? On a similar note, this one may be silly, but would test be effected by the heat?

For all, pharma pamphlets and guidelines suggest high temp would harm the materials. Curious if y’all know or have looked into this.

Due to travel and poor planning, an order of BPC and TB500 was left in a metal mailbox for two weeks in 100+ degree with high humidity weather.

It’s one thing to keep them in a slightly warm room for a couple weeks but in the southern heat boil going on, I’m thinking that may be different.

I know of BPC/TB’s fragility after reconstitution, however, what does the data show regarding their fragility in their lyophilized form? On a similar note, this one may be silly, but would test be effected by the heat?

For all, pharma pamphlets and guidelines suggest high temp would harm the materials. Curious if y’all know or have looked into this.
i think you assume they're pretty fucked at this point and you're gonna have to constitute, pin the desired amount and then expect to increase that far and above what you had planned to hopefully get some benefit to the less than expected % of product.

Speaking of peptides and storage...

Is there a definite guideline for storage of peptides (UNCONSTITUTED)? Are there differences between peptides?

How comes the brectavid HCG can be kept at room temperature?

@Liska how do you store your cat peptides?

I still have some cat HCG and TB500 from
early this year stored in my fridge. Also I have some MT2 and I am not sure if freezer or fridge and about shelf life in general.

Speaking of peptides and storage...

Is there a definite guideline for storage of peptides (UNCONSTITUTED)? Are there differences between peptides?

How comes the brectavid HCG can be kept at room temperature?

@Liska how do you store your cat peptides?

I still have some cat HCG and TB500 from
early this year stored in my fridge. Also I have some MT2 and I am not sure if freezer or fridge and about shelf life in general.
I keep everything in the fridge. I have vials of reconstituted PT-141 and MT2 that are months old and still work just as good as they did on day 1.

I keep everything in the fridge. I have vials of reconstituted PT-141 and MT2 that are months old and still work just as good as they did on day 1.

Same. Unconstituted: everything in the fridge. I have some vials that are months (even years?) old. Never had a problem.

has anyone ever seen absorption tests from suspensions vs oil base? I wonder if there is really that much difference as test being oil soluble perhaps would absorb even better at least we know that orally. I would guess its been tested and why its done, but oil may be just fine for non vet purposes.

imagine would prob thin ur mucosal membrane but cyan pepper test suppository preworkout anyone??? lol

You guys are keeping unconstituted peptides in the fridge? Arn’t these peptides sitting on shelves and in boxes for several months or longer before we even get them?

Yeah, I store the powders in the fridge and I think this makes no sense after I read the Brevactid (ferring HCG) leaflet saying it can be stored at room temperature.

to constitute
(UNCONSTITUTED)
Unconstituted
unconstituted
peptides.png

Unreconstituted peptides ought to be kept in the fridge for short-medium term storage (less than a year) and in the freezer for longer term storage. Subjecting them to a warmer, less-temperature-controlled environment for any longer than necessary, which should less than a month even in the worst case scenario (overseas import with shipping delay etc.) requires such a plethora of studies on degradation under various and unstable conditions that we will never know with any degree of certainty what the state of any given peptide vial that was stored under these random/unknown conditions is without labtesting not just one but multiple of those specific vials.

Some peptides, notably HCG, are more prone to degradation than others and while Ferring's Brevactid box does indeed just say not to store it above 25 degrees celsius, we don't know what degree of degradation they have determined to be acceptable for patients given that it's supposed to be given as a single injection (meaning no further degradation can occur when stored for weeks in a reconstituted state) and judging by what pharmacopoeia standards consider acceptable for HGH, I suggest that we aspire towards optimal outcomes rather than looking for what we might be able to get away with, especially when we're just talking about putting a paper box of tiny vials in the fridge.

Awesome, thanks everyone.

On the cat site the brevactid expiration date is 05/24 and ferring would consider their HCG to be "fine" without a fridge.

Anyways, I absolutely agree that there's no harm in cooling it.