Cat Café EU & US domestic

Awesome, thanks everyone.

On the cat site the brevactid expiration date is 05/24 and ferring would consider their HCG to be "fine" without a fridge.

Anyways, I absolutely agree that there's no harm in cooling it.
That's the exp. date on the boxes to be precise, the vials I pulled from those most recently have exp. dates between 8/24 and 11/24 printed on them.

View attachment 260662

Unreconstituted peptides ought to be kept in the fridge for short-medium term storage (less than a year) and in the freezer for longer term storage. Subjecting them to a warmer, less-temperature-controlled environment for any longer than necessary, which should less than a month even in the worst case scenario (overseas import with shipping delay etc.) requires such a plethora of studies on degradation under various and unstable conditions that we will never know with any degree of certainty what the state of any given peptide vial that was stored under these random/unknown conditions is without labtesting not just one but multiple of those specific vials.

Some peptides, notably HCG, are more prone to degradation than others and while Ferring's Brevactid box does indeed just say not to store it above 25 degrees celsius, we don't know what degree of degradation they have determined to be acceptable for patients given that it's supposed to be given as a single injection (meaning no further degradation can occur when stored for weeks in a reconstituted state) and judging by what pharmacopoeia standards consider acceptable for HGH, I suggest that we aspire towards optimal outcomes rather than looking for what we might be able to get away with, especially when we're just talking about putting a paper box of tiny vials in the fridge.
So, in my situation, what would you say? Expect the peptides to be mostly/entirely degraded?

Although it was not an expected order, I got to say liska delivered again. 10/10 in both speed, as it arrived in a business week (and where I’m from speed with couriers is not a given), stealth and protection as there was enough layers of bubble wrap to make that package safe to drop even from a couple of stories.

P.S. it made me smile than after a year the theme is still the same, I can’t be more specific, but you will know when a package is from him.

Cathlete pics coming soon, as my fur balls were sleeping when it was delivered and they can be pretty fussy if they are woken up during their sacred nap time

First touchdown from CCUSA. Got email that it shipped Monday, was at my door Wednesday. Will be a couple months still before I put any of it to use, but so far good first impression. IMG_3085.jpeg

Here is my very good boy keen to get his paws on the hgh and then looking up to me when I told him it's not for him and he has to stick with his doggie snackies
Ya boy lookin' like you just told him about HGH's poor oral bioavailability.

What else is poor?

Since I'm responsible for selling these before having test results but don't save customer info that would allow me to reach out, the few that bought them blind please mail me for credit/replacements etc.

I may build a litter box at the cat café where products like these can be purchased at a considerable discount.

Can sb or @Liska shortly tell me why they decided to be re-seller instead of brewing on their own?
I think Liska still brews his own stuff, and I am guessing that he is reselling other brands to fill the gap between his own production, because it is better for the customers to have oils in stock to sell than being frequently out of stock.

And I'm happy for it. These Pharmaqo oils are really good. I really like them. If Liska's oils aren't in stock, then I'm happy to buy these.

@CCUSA Happy 4th weekend! Do you know when HCG will be back in stock? Additionally, with Semaglutide at 4mg to make it an accurate measurement for pinning is it 1.2ml BAC to reconstitute similar to the HGH? Looking to have it around 0.5mg per 0.5ml if possible. TYIA and sorry if a stupid question.

Last edited:
Ya boy lookin' like you just told him about HGH's poor oral bioavailability.

What else is poor?

Since I'm responsible for selling these before having test results but don't save customer info that would allow me to reach out, the few that bought them blind please mail me for credit/replacements etc.

I may build a litter box at the cat café where products like these can be purchased at a considerable discount.
Is that ZPHC? I tested their Tren Ace last year and it was like 78/100mg. Guess they’ve gotten a little better.

@SkankHunt Yes it is, can you share all you got for them here/hmu please? I'll make good use of it & got more results incoming.
Was thinking this myself as while Pharmaqo are an ok lab they don’t dose their products as accurately as Liska.
Everyone seems to have forgotten that we've all been here in the cat café thread one year ago between the previous two batches discussing the same scenario - here's two lab reports from the last two subsequent batches to check the dates on, which don't even reflect the full period of time it took until the latest one was actually ready for sale:
cclabsteste250mg3.pngTestE250MCT.png
I wish I could announce proudly that I've gone and acquired a pharmaceutical production license including a full GMP sticker set in the Balkans to produce a full range of high quality, precisely dosed injectables that will ensure a fully stocked cat café for years to come but in the non-roleplay UGL reality, I'm not sure this exists anywhere nor if it's possible to set up safely - certainly not at the current cat café (located in Miyagi Zao Fox village in Shiroishi, Japan and not on Ōkunoshima island [aka 'rabbit island'] in Takehara, Japan despite persistent rumours).

Every brand and product that remains on the cat café as a permanent resident has to pass my own (constantly rising) quality standards and if I cannot meet them myself anymore in the future and be proud of my product, there will simply not be any future cat injectables either.

Last edited:
@SkankHunt Yes it is, can you share all you got for them here/hmu please? I'll make good use of it & got more results incoming.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that we've all been here in the cat café thread one year ago between the previous two batches discussing the same scenario - here's two lab reports from the last two subsequent batches to check the dates on, which don't even reflect the full period of time it took until the latest one was actually ready for sale:
View attachment 260924View attachment 260926
I wish I could announce proudly that I've gone and acquired a pharmaceutical production license including a full GMP sticker set in the Balkans to produce a full range of high quality, precisely dosed injectables that will ensure a fully stocked cat café for years to come but in the non-roleplay UGL reality, I'm not sure this exists anywhere nor if it's possible to set up safely - certainly not at the current cat café (located in Miyagi Zao Fox village in Shiroishi, Japan and not on Ōkunoshima island [aka 'rabbit island'] in Takehara, Japan despite persistent rumours).

Every brand and product that remains on the cat café as a permanent resident has to pass my own (constantly rising) quality standards and if I cannot meet them myself anymore in the future and be proud of my product, there will simply not be any future cat injectables either.
That was the only oil I tested. After them I went to PharmaQo and tested around 15 of their products. All were solid besides the lady var.
IMG_4307.jpegIMG_4308.jpeg

@CCUSA Happy 4th weekend! Do you know when HCG will be back in stock? Additionally, with Semaglutide at 4mg to make it an accurate measurement for pinning is it 1.2ml BAC to reconstitute similar to the HGH? Looking to have it around 0.5mg per 0.5ml if possible. TYIA and sorry if a stupid question.
That would require 4ml of bac water which will not fit. You can use 2ml of bac water and every 0.25ML is 0.5mg.

Try pepcalc app, helps me sometimes