Cat Café EU & US domestic

Greetings all,

Orders must be paid for by 6PM/ 1800 hours EST to be shipped by midnight tonight. 6/20/23.

Anything after this time will be shipped on or after 6/24/23..

Thank you all,

CCUSA

Am i seeing sdrol injectable? Holy shit.
Anyone can report how are the sides compared to oral?

For me the oral gave me insane insane strength and filled me up from first days. Totally raped my stomach and blood pressure though. Couldn't handle it more than 2 weeks

Am i seeing sdrol injectable? Holy shit.
Anyone can report how are the sides compared to oral?

For me the oral gave me insane insane strength and filled me up from first days. Totally raped my stomach and blood pressure though. Couldn't handle it more than 2 weeks
Watch out ,guaiacol inside.
I blast the oral version 7 weeks long with 20-30mg ed ,it was insane.

Thank you to everyone for answering my questions regarding liquid orals sterility. It's reassuring to read that CCUSA already tried out the vial adapters.

Small nitpick: I notice some uneven coloration in the liquid which I assume is the product falling out of suspension (not sure if this is the right term). The bottle advises to shake thoroughly, which I do to remix the suspension. All of my liquid bottles seem to leak a little when shaken very vigorously. I'd suggest shaking with a swirling motion, not up/down. The caps are on correctly as far as I can tell.

Lantus pens are in stock now at more affordable prices. New labtests; have discounted Mast P based on the report. Test & Tren base results will be available in a day or two, everything yet untested is en route to Janoshik. German pharma Telmisartan, Nebivolol and HCG will be back soon but please don't ask me about them.

Thank you to everyone for answering my questions regarding liquid orals sterility. It's reassuring to read that CCUSA already tried out the vial adapters.

Small nitpick: I notice some uneven coloration in the liquid which I assume is the product falling out of suspension (not sure if this is the right term). The bottle advises to shake thoroughly, which I do to remix the suspension. All of my liquid bottles seem to leak a little when shaken very vigorously. I'd suggest shaking with a swirling motion, not up/down. The caps are on correctly as far as I can tell.
It doesn't fall out of suspension, you just have to shake to evenly mix the active ingredient up with the liquid. This is completely normal.

I've used lots of bottles and none have leaked out while shaking, like ever. I don't see how that's possible unless you're turning the bottle upside down while shaking.

Bottle of Anavar

I can agree that the bottle do leak little if you shake it. I think the caps are little losses. But I thought maybe I dint close the lid well, and had it laying down. So try to keep the bottle standing straight up right. I had mine in the drawer and the cap had liquid all over, Just a heads up to anyone ordering the liquid suspension.

If its the bottles cap please look into this. Rest product is great quality.

Sorry for the abbreviated out of office reply here. The oral bottle caps have to be pressed down as you tighten for the tightening of your pleasure/ liking. These are identical to pharmaceutical suspension bottles.

Please tighten and retry.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Have bought plenty of suspensions from CCUSA. Haven’t had a single thing leak. Don’t know what you guys are doing to your bottles.

Does anybody know a reliable source for injectable l Carnitin? My storage is finaly empty and liska doesnt produce it anymore, unfortunately

Does anybody know a reliable source for injectable l Carnitin? My storage is finaly empty and liska doesnt produce it anymore, unfortunately
While I genuinely don't mind such questions in my thread, I don't know the answer either and suggest asking in the EU domestic thread as well as you won't be the only one looking. Janoshik can test inj. L-Carnitine base nowadays by the way.

While I genuinely don't mind such questions in my thread, I don't know the answer either and suggest asking in the EU domestic thread as well as you won't be the only one looking. Janoshik can test inj. L-Carnitine base nowadays by the way.
Ever considered an injectable halotestin? Tren base and halo combo would be spectacular and I know it’s doable. I’m going to be placing my first order with you soon regardless but would be sweet to see that on the menu. It’s the best preworkout and pre-sexy time injection I’ve ever found.

Just wanted to post my bloodwork on CCusa got two to post one is from 1/31 on trt just under one ML of test cyp. The other is from 5/30 on 500 mg of test cyp and 500mg of his eq.Both tests taking 3 days after pinning and gotta say CCusa test is spot on.Ive only been using his products for past year and half but wont be going anywhere else!Love the fact he test all his products constantly too!D56667E5-B8B7-4D32-89CD-467C42E801A2.jpeg

Back in (limited) stock from the german pharmacy: HCG Brevactid 5000iu, Nebivolol, Telmisartan.

New labtests:
[INVALID URLS REMOVED]

Back in (limited) stock from the german pharmacy: HCG Brevactid 5000iu, Nebivolol, Telmisartan.

New labtests:
[INVALID URLS REMOVED]

I'm getting 'error: not logged in' on those lab test links. Not sure if it's the same for everyone else.