Cat Café EU & US domestic

Are you always around 10x multiplier???
I usually pin on a wed and pull on a Friday…so the timing definitely makes a difference. One other time I pinned 100migs prop and pulled 24hrs after and it was around the same number as this, so I would say I’m around 8 to 10 multiplier

I usually pin on a wed and pull on a Friday…so the timing definitely makes a difference. One other time I pinned 100migs prop and pulled 24hrs after and it was around the same number as this, so I would say I’m around 8 to 10 multiplier
Bro that is extremely high.Folliwing your same pinning schedule my total is usually at 1100.You must be a hyper responder

Bro that is extremely high.Folliwing your same pinning schedule my total is usually at 1100.You must be a hyper responder
1100 is still a great number…my personal opinion, people get way too hung up on total test numbers…yes low is low but once you get into a certain range ( over 1000) at that point it’s just a number and you really aren’t losing out on “gains”, again this is my personal opinion..appreciate the response

It's specified on the homepage:

Every injectable oil is filled to 12.5ml and contains BA/BB and MCT unless otherwise noted. Some of the higher concentrations will contain a small amount of Ethyl Oleate (EO).
Now that u mention the homepage yeah I recall that now.... I also figured I knew the answer to my query once I proposed it. Thanks

Ok, so it wasn't just me. At the high end for 200 mg a week, I would expect around 1k to 1.3 k of which you are right in the range. It also depends on length of ester and how many days after last pin that you pull bloods.

1100 is still a great number…my personal opinion, people get way too hung up on total test numbers…yes low is low but once you get into a certain range ( over 1000) at that point it’s just a number and you really aren’t losing out on “gains”, again this is my personal opinion..appreciate the response
Agree, I actually find little difference in gains once I get over 1500 (my sweet spot) but that rarely happens with me because I take low doses.

I generally stay right in the range of 1,100 to 1,300

Pretty much if you are over 1k you shouldn't have issues making gains.

just got our first order in four business days (US). Wondering if anybody knows the shelf life of the Test Cyp in MCT and Anavar liquid? @CCUSA

Last edited:
Received my first order from CCUSA remarkably quick. I will be reporting back on feelz and with bloodwork once I make my way to the injectables.

Question on the liquid orals. Can I measure and "draw" with a regular syringe and push it back out to a shot glass?

Is there any concern with exposing the suspension to open air or maintaining sterility? Is there any Benzyl Alcohol or solvent to inhibit bacterial growth? I'm obviously going to minimize the amount of time it's open and I’ll do my best to keep everything clean. Just had some concerns since this is my first time with oral liquid suspensions and wanted to know best practices.

I was expecting one of those vial adapters on the liquid orals instead of just regular bottle.

Received my first order from CCUSA remarkably quick. I will be reporting back on feelz and with bloodwork once I make my way to the injectables.

Question on the liquid orals. Can I measure and "draw" with a regular syringe and push it back out to a shot glass?

Is there any concern with exposing the suspension to open air or maintaining sterility? Is there any Benzyl Alcohol or solvent to inhibit bacterial growth? I'm obviously going to minimize the amount of time it's open and I’ll do my best to keep everything clean. Just had some concerns since this is my first time with oral liquid suspensions and wanted to know best practices.

I was expecting one of those vial adapters on the liquid orals instead of just regular bottle.
You don’t have to worry about sterility with orals like you do with an injection. I just use a syringe with no needle attached and squirt directly into my mouth.

Good day sir,

Alcohol keeps the oral vial sterile, but since it is processed through the stomach, and not directly into the blood this is less of a concern. (No concern at all)

The oral bottle adapters..... these proved to cause leaks even more so on the plastic oral bottles. They're extremely cheap on amazon and if any one wants them they are of the 22mm neck size. I cannot justify the risk shipping the oral vials with them installed. Many apologies.

Any other questions please feel free to post. These are the type of things that need to be covered and discussed.

Thanks,

CCUSA

just got our first order in four business days (US). Wondering if anybody knows the shelf life of the Test Cyp in MCT and Anavar liquid? @CCUSA
Any oils are going to last far longer than you need. Especially in a dark, climate controlled environment.

Anavar shelf life is probably very long also, but the Rasberry humco says it has a use by date of around a year from now.

Thanks,

CCUSA

No worries. These are oral and don't need to be sterile like injectables.

Liska once again proved to be the best provider I had the opportunity to work with. Will update once the order arrives, but I never thought that being such a small and infrequent customer gave me access to those many perks. I am treated like a regular even though I order once every blue moon (for amounts that shouldn’t deserve this kind of love)

Last edited:
Ordered domestic and wow, what an awesome experience. Helpful throughout the whole process, fast shipping, and an absolutely professional experience. Will definitely be my go to.