Cat Café EU & US domestic

Any plans to add clomid in the future? Also is Dbol going to added to the website? I know we talked about a discounted price for it being under dosed!?

Any plans to add clomid in the future? Also is Dbol going to added to the website? I know we talked about a discounted price for it being under dosed!?
Yes it will be added to the site. I have been slowly adding new products.

All 42.xx mg dbol is gone. New batch has been adjusted accordingly.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Liska, is every product you list on the site available domestic EU?
That would be awesome.
Any plans to add HCG anytime soon?

https://catcafe.is/usa/

This is directly to the USA section.. please click your corresponding flag for EU or USA.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Good day ladies and gentlemen,

June 21st-23rd orders will still be processed, but not shipped. Please adjust accordingly.

Thanks,

CCUSA

New products for EU cats

Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical Co. (ZPHC):
Testosterone P, E, Sustanon, Trenbolone A. The carrier oil is camellia sinensis seed oil (tea seed oil).
zphctriples.pngzphcteste3.pngzphctestp.pngzphcsustanon.pngzphctrena.png

Spectrum Pharma: Testosterone C, carrier is cottonseed oil (CSO).
spectrumtestc1.pngspectrumtestc2.png

Labtests coming soon as usual.

that's awesome. I've been waiting for oils without mct in em.
Haven't ordered injectables for so long because I don't trust sources to get it through customs, however the catcafe I do trust

Is CCUSA injectable SD of the 12ml variety like the rest of the vials ? Assume yes but not specified on website.
It's specified on the homepage:

Every injectable oil is filled to 12.5ml and contains BA/BB and MCT unless otherwise noted. Some of the higher concentrations will contain a small amount of Ethyl Oleate (EO).

CCUSA testE bloodwork
200migs a week
100migs Mon/thurs
Bloods pulled alittle over 24hrs after last pin

Attachments

• IMG_1884.png
    IMG_1884.png
    266.9 KB · Views: 150
New products for EU cats

Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical Co. (ZPHC):
Testosterone P, E, Sustanon, Trenbolone A. The carrier oil is camellia sinensis seed oil (tea seed oil).
View attachment 260152View attachment 260153View attachment 260154View attachment 260155View attachment 260156

Spectrum Pharma: Testosterone C, carrier is cottonseed oil (CSO).
View attachment 260157View attachment 260158

Labtests coming soon as usual.
Interested in the lab test for Spectrum test cyp as the carrier oil is cottonseed which I get on with very well