Cat Café EU & US domestic

Good day,

I had two tests that came back slightly low and not to my liking. Dbol and Enclo. adex.pngasin.pngclen.pngdbol.pngenclo.pnglady cyp.pngmast e.pngprovi.pngsdrol.pngsust.pngtbol.pngtest e.pngtpp.pngwinstrol.pngThe rest will be added to the site asap.

A great and reassuring turnout in numbers in those results.

Excited to hear that Proviron results are right around the corner.

Is Trestolone Enanthate going to make a debut in the @CCUSA labs? Seems like I can only find it in overseas labs/suppliers. I've been holding off on an order for proviron mainly, but if that has some testing in the near future, then I might as well wait a little longer.

Last edited:
Overall good results. Loving the Test E results, going to be trying the Winstrol next so great to see it too. Personally a big fan of the liquid suspension flavor.

New in EU: 12ml bacteriostatic water by ZPHC, Masteron E & P, Testosterone & Trenbolone base, inj. Dianabol by Pharmaqo. Mo Products Mo Labtests coming soon.
zphcbac.pngpqomaste.pngpqomastp.pngdianabolan.pngtrenbase.pngpqotestbase.png

Cat :
Testo E/C does what it should
Tren E does what it should
Cardarine does what it's supposed to (a blessing on Tren)
Anadrol is said to contain 100% oxymethelone
Tamoxifen does what it's supposed to
Cabergolin also does what ist’s supposed to

Cenforce and vidalista also do what they are supposed to do

pharmaqo has not been in the system long enough, but since i know that the name liska stands for quality, i assume that nobody will be disappointed here either

Last edited:
@CCUSA Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the benefit of mixing test e and test c in the TRT blend?
Thanks,
Good day sir,

No ignorance at all. I like it for the slight variance in half life, and combination of esters helps with smoothness plus holding capabilities.

Will you have some tamoxifen for US soon?
We are working on getting oral tablets here as I am not happy with how the solution of Tamoxifen turns out.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Anyone tried either PMQ 400 test mix (tri-ester or multi-ester)? Any feedback about lumps/PiP?
I had trouble with Liskas own 400 E/C, and I suspect that high concentration E was the culprit.

Anyone tried either PMQ 400 test mix (tri-ester or multi-ester)? Any feedback about lumps/PiP?
I had trouble with Liskas own 400 E/C, and I suspect that high concentration E was the culprit.
I'm using the multi-ester, absolutely zero PIP