Cat Café EU & US domestic

has anyone happened to use the test mast primo mix from pharmaqo?? and what are the experiences with injection pain in this case? I wait until the test results are online and then I want to buy them genius formula ..

has anyone happened to use the test mast primo mix from pharmaqo?? and what are the experiences with injection pain in this case? I wait until the test results are online and then I want to buy them genius formula ..
You're well aware that you're banned from the cat café so please exclude this thread from your Primo spam rotation. Pharmaqo has their own thread & telegram channel where you will receive far more feedback about Primo because only a handful of customers have purchased it from me in the very short time it's been available vs probably hundreds of members via the official store/thread.

I’ve been around for the last few years but not super active with posts. However, after using 2-3 of the main sources here during that time I have to say that Catcafe has hands down won my future business with this first order.
Placed and received within 3 days. All products appear very clean and sealed appropriately. Packaging was top notch. The current amounts per product are more than industry standard for the same or near same price. Lab tests look good too.
The communication was extremely fast and short, to the point like I prefer.

I will update in a few months with results. So far very solid.

I’ve been around for the last few years but not super active with posts. However, after using 2-3 of the main sources here during that time I have to say that Catcafe has hands down won my future business with this first order.
Placed and received within 3 days. All products appear very clean and sealed appropriately. Packaging was top notch. The current amounts per product are more than industry standard for the same or near same price. Lab tests look good too.
The communication was extremely fast and short, to the point like I prefer.

I will update in a few months with results. So far very solid.
Appreciate the kind words. Please keep us updated and do not forget about blood work credit.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Appreciate the kind words. Please keep us updated and do not forget about blood work credit.

Thanks,

CCUSA
@CCUSA I did not know you were interested in blood work. I just had bloodwork done while on your TestU 200mg/week. Pretty impressive. I stretched the test date out to 2 weeks after last injection and was still in the 800s total T. Let me know if you want me to post it and where.

IMG_1111.jpeg Customer service hands down the best I seen in 20 years of doing this. Thanks again USA will hit you back up again as soon as the test/mast blend is available

@CCUSA I did not know you were interested in blood work. I just had bloodwork done while on your TestU 200mg/week. Pretty impressive. I stretched the test date out to 2 weeks after last injection and was still in the 800s total T. Let me know if you want me to post it and where.
Post it up and note it when sending an order sir.

Thank you kindly,

There's a Bloodwork subforum here, feel free to post the results there as well.

Made an order on Friday and yesterday it was already at home, super fast shipping and incredible stealth/packaging.

Communication was perfect, nothing short of an amazing experience for what concerns shipping and communication.

Thanks @Liska