Cat Café EU & US domestic

Not saying I recommend this, but I have used an 18ga several times without issue. That being said I would use 20ga or smaller for draws to be on the safe side.

Thank you for stating what should be the obvious @godsgifttoearth

CCUSA

I use 18 gauge to withdrawal oils all the time. I'm impatient but never had a problem with this. Usually only 10 withdrawals per vial so maybe that's why it doesn't destroy the rubber stopper.

@CCUSA

Will the website be updated further before tomorrow's re opening?

Sitting here ready to pounce but don't see a few of the new goodies listed in their respective categories with pricing.

Need to know how much $ to set aside >: )

@CCUSA

Will the website be updated further before tomorrow's re opening?

Sitting here ready to pounce but don't see a few of the new goodies listed in their respective categories with pricing.

Need to know how much $ to set aside >: )
That's happening right now but he refuses to livestream the prerelease.

That's happening right now but he refuses to livestream the prerelease.

That’s what I love to hear. My cats are waiting to pounce as well. I know he is waiting on that mast/test blend testing to come back. But believe in yourself if the single products came back good.

That’s what I love to hear. My cats are waiting to pounce as well. I know he is waiting on that mast/test blend testing to come back. But believe in yourself if the single products came back good.
Hello,

I do still have some updating to do, but I am also waiting on testing. It fell just a few days behind, but mast e results should be back very soon.

The test/mast blend is yet to be sent out for testing. Please do not hold onto an order just for that unless you’re willing to wait a tad longer to proceed.

Not my intention to disappoint, but I had to stock staple items first.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Hello,

I do still have some updating to do, but I am also waiting on testing. It fell just a few days behind, but mast e results should be back very soon.

The test/mast blend is yet to be sent out for testing. Please do not hold onto an order just for that unless you’re willing to wait a tad longer to proceed.

Not my intention to disappoint, but I had to stock staple items first.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Any new orals being added to the line up? Dbol..winny?

Any new orals being added to the line up? Dbol..winny?
From the home page of the site:
New in stock: Semaglutide, 120iu HGH kits testing at nearly 98% purity, TB-500, BPC-157, Bold Cyp, New TRT Mix, Inj Sdrol, Test Und, Winny, Dbol, Clen, Proviron, tbol, Oral Sdrol, Enclomiphene, as well as several new oil tests.

From the home page of the site:
New in stock: Semaglutide, 120iu HGH kits testing at nearly 98% purity, TB-500, BPC-157, Bold Cyp, New TRT Mix, Inj Sdrol, Test Und, Winny, Dbol, Clen, Proviron, tbol, Oral Sdrol, Enclomiphene, as well as several new oil tests.

I think he is asking because the website does not yet have them listed with pricing for order.

I myself am hitting refresh every hour or so looking for that winny lol.

I think he is asking because the website does not yet have them listed with pricing for order.

I myself am hitting refresh every hour or so looking for that winny lol.
You don't order from the site, only by email. So just email him and ask, he is very fast to respond and you will get an answer much quicker.