Cat Café EU & US domestic

With the larger 22 mL vials, is anyone worried about digging into the stoppers to withdrawal too many times? Or are these higher quality stoppers that can withstand it? Thanks.
I use rupture resistant stoppers and have made 50mL as well as 100mL vials without complaints. Not saying they’re always perfect, but they’ve seemed to really hold up in the past. I’m not worried about a 22mL fill.

Thanks,

CCUSA

With the larger 22 mL vials, is anyone worried about digging into the stoppers to withdrawal too many times? Or are these higher quality stoppers that can withstand it? Thanks.
I'm not whatsoever. In fact, I'm looking forward to these larger vials personality. Like ccusa said, his stoppers are high quality and csn confirm as I've used plenty of his products.

@CCUSA excuse me if I missed it but what's ur price gonna be on your primo when u reopen.
$100 for 12ml at 200mg/ml, we'll be updating the US cat café website with all the new batches & products & upcoming products that are currently out for labtesting this weekend.

@Liska is it a pain in the ass making your own t3 tablets out of curiosity?

I would have thought dosages that small must be really hard to make consistent.
Your cat's face mask + posing skills are OD. I'm not allowed to post any cat pictures to Meso but please google 'Felix cat food' and get your boy that contract.

Complying with the pharmacopeia treshold for variance/deviation for mcg dosages is a different beast compared to playing the lucky tablet lottery by having only one tablet tested. Clenbuterol is simultaneously the most difficult and the most important one to get consistent.

I use rupture resistant stoppers and have made 50mL as well as 100mL vials without complaints. Not saying they’re always perfect, but they’ve seemed to really hold up in the past. I’m not worried about a 22mL fill.

Thanks,

CCUSA
most oils will draw through a 23g needle as well, so that saves stoppers a lot of abuse. people digging into them sub 18g harpoons and wondering why the stopper looks like honeycomb should just accept slightly longer oil draws and use smaller needles and the problem is mostly solved.

most oils will draw through a 23g needle as well, so that saves stoppers a lot of abuse. people digging into them sub 18g harpoons and wondering why the stopper looks like honeycomb should just accept slightly longer oil draws and use smaller needles and the problem is mostly solved.
Not saying I recommend this, but I have used an 18ga several times without issue. That being said I would use 20ga or smaller for draws to be on the safe side.

Thank you for stating what should be the obvious @godsgifttoearth

CCUSA

Just pinned DHB and 400 test c/e mix. The DHB comes with some slight pip at 1ml but nothing major, the test blend on the other hand, half an ml just to see how I would react and it’s probably the worst post injection reaction I’ve had. Nothing too horrible or scary but there’s definitely a painful knot that really isn’t comfortable.
Pinning this twice a week is gonna be a motherfucker. Seriously considering ordering some MCT oil to dilute the shots with.

Been using the cardarine for a while now and it’s working wonders.

T-Bol feelz report for what it’s worth is just like every other time I’ve taken it from other sources. Love it.

no worries, it was the same for me the first 7/10 injections then muscles got used to it
I don’t know man. I’ve used high concentration test before and had no issues. Granted it was completely different UGLs and carriers. Honestly expected the DHB to be the one causing the pain but its barely noticeable.

Mix the 400 e/c with 1-2 other Roids and it’s definitely fine. Pin it alone and it’s horrible. Pip ,swelling and Flu feelings every Time.

Mid April, why? It was right before you stocked pharmaqo test. If I had known there was going to be some 250 on offer I would have taken it.
Eversince early April all three products containing these problematic Test E raws had an * behind their name stating:
Screenshot 2023-05-27 at 22-11-50 Testosterone E_C (low stock).png
While I removed them from the store completely earlier this month, anyone fitting this description that regularly submits cathlete promo content can request Test E/C 400mg in MCT or GSO (limited supply for the latter) to be added to their order for free.

no worries, it was the same for me the first 7/10 injections then muscles got used to it
I did have a similar experience with the 400 Test E/Mast E blend. Well the pip wasn't nearly horrible, just definitely noticable compared to the Test C 250 I've used before.
But I sort of expected it considering the higher concentration, and it wasn't an issue for me. Now it's gone and I enjoy the product.

Eversince early April all three products containing these problematic Test E raws had an * behind their name stating:
View attachment 258618
While I removed them from the store completely earlier this month, anyone fitting this description that regularly submits cathlete promo content can request Test E/C 400mg in MCT or GSO (limited supply for the latter) to be added to their order for free.
Fair enough. I must have missed it. I’ll try another few pins and if it really fucks with me I’ll just dilute it to a tolerable level somehow.