Cat Café EU & US domestic

Somehere here can Say something on pharmaqo labs? Is their test perfectly dosed?
I’m wondering about this. I finished a blast of 500 test a week, went down to 180 cruise (plus 100 primo and 100 deca - so enhanced cruise, maybe not a cruise, not the point of this post)
I got bloods down less 10 days after cruise started (so should even have a bit of half life from blast) and my test was 536! I was shocked. I had ordered a batch of pharmaqo cyp from naps gear (not using naps gear anymore even before that blood test - ordering from Stanford now). My SHBG was very low which explains I could have PEDs out some of the test - but not that much. Underdosing test doesn’t save them enough money to be worth it, so I don’t know what’s going on.
Don’t really want to pay to have it tested, since I don’t plan to continue ordering from them.

Also, I thought they were a sponsor on the underground forum but couldn’t find them today - did that just change?

This was taken at trough, I inject twice a week. But at trough of 300 week from TRt clinic I was between 1500-1600 so this seems too low for 180. Especially so soon after cycle.

My quick experience with GH from Liska- ordered six kits a couple months ago or so(T.R.) As well as BA water. Couldn’t get a clear solution or smooth injection subq. I assumed it was me just reacting poorly or I wasn’t reconstituting correctly-so I called my buddy that is running GH from another vendor and he came over and we tried to reconstitute properly as well as him taking a kit with him to run and see how he reacted to the injections. Same experience I had-wasn’t good. So I decided to trash the GH and take the loss. To make this very clear and transparent I did NOT contact Liska about my issues. I have ordered thousands and thousands worth of gear from CC without issue. Whenever I did have an issue it was resolved within 5-10 minutes and was blue boxed hrs later. I applaud this vendor for the hard work and thoroughness along with responsiveness. I’ll just be content with the orals and oils and figure out the GH later when I reimplement it into my cycle!
sorry for being late to the party, but i had this happen often with different kind of HGHs (even jintropin)
What was the cultprit?
The Bac Water.
every time i had this happen to one vial i could reconstitute x othr vials from the same kit and they all went cloudy. If ive switched the BAC water to a new one, all following vials (same kit) were clear.
try this the next time, i bet it will be the same

Same exact experience. I was using BA water from a sponsor instead of the normal
Medical grade I get and my gh was coming up cloudy. I figured why the hell would it be the BA if it’s so cheap and way to make would the sponsor have crappy BA? Well when I switched to the medical issue was fixed. So like Menu mentioned above try and switch the company or brand BA your using

Same exact experience. I was using BA water from a sponsor instead of the normal
Medical grade I get and my gh was coming up cloudy. I figured why the hell would it be the BA if it’s so cheap and way to make would the sponsor have crappy BA? Well when I switched to the medical issue was fixed. So like Menu mentioned above try and switch the company or brand BA your using
Right on-good stuff. Thanks guys !

but cooperpharma and allchemasia brands also not pharmaceuticals?
That is what dealers claim but they are not pharma at least Cooper, the other one i don´t really know, there is a difference between being GMP certified which most UGL brands claim to be and being pharma grade.

I’m wondering about this. I finished a blast of 500 test a week, went down to 180 cruise (plus 100 primo and 100 deca - so enhanced cruise, maybe not a cruise, not the point of this post)
I got bloods down less 10 days after cruise started (so should even have a bit of half life from blast) and my test was 536! I was shocked. I had ordered a batch of pharmaqo cyp from naps gear (not using naps gear anymore even before that blood test - ordering from Stanford now). My SHBG was very low which explains I could have PEDs out some of the test - but not that much. Underdosing test doesn’t save them enough money to be worth it, so I don’t know what’s going on.
Don’t really want to pay to have it tested, since I don’t plan to continue ordering from them.

Also, I thought they were a sponsor on the underground forum but couldn’t find them today - did that just change?

This was taken at trough, I inject twice a week. But at trough of 300 week from TRt clinic I was between 1500-1600 so this seems too low for 180. Especially so soon after cycle.

Was the test from your clinic in MCT as carrier oil or something else?

That is what dealers claim but they are not pharma at least Cooper
Lets take a peek down this rabbit hole together! To avoid confusion, there's two companies by that name and we can disregard the moroccan Cooper Pharma since they don't offer PED's, whereas the indian Cooper Pharma Ltd offers them for export only.
1684685206709.png
They state (at Global Presence of Cooper Pharma | international Operation) that they are a "WHO approved pharma company" and the Central Drug Standard Control Organization of India does indeed list them on the "WHO GMP Certified Manufacturing Units for Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products" found at https://www.cdscoonline.gov.in/CdscoManuals/WHO_GMP.pdf alongside companies like Sun Pharma, Sanofi and Mylan.

Some companies may have better pharma grades than others, better GMPs or the cutest rep at CPHI and you just want to rest your head on her pillowy boobs, close your eyes and blindly trust her soft whispers that you're g2g as lovers as your bambi brain turns into mush like a caterpillar in its cocoon.

Lets take a peek down this rabbit hole together! To avoid confusion, there's two companies by that name and we can disregard the moroccan Cooper Pharma since they don't offer PED's, whereas the indian Cooper Pharma Ltd offers them for export only.
View attachment 258182
They state (at Global Presence of Cooper Pharma | international Operation) that they are a "WHO approved pharma company" and the Central Drug Standard Control Organization of India does indeed list them on the "WHO GMP Certified Manufacturing Units for Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products" found at https://www.cdscoonline.gov.in/CdscoManuals/WHO_GMP.pdf alongside companies like Sun Pharma, Sanofi and Mylan.

Some companies may have better pharma grades than others, better GMPs or the cutest rep at CPHI and you just want to rest your head on her pillowy boobs, close your eyes and blindly trust her soft whispers that you're g2g as lovers as your bambi brain turns into mush like a caterpillar in its cocoon.
Interesting, a local dealer offers it and the very few lab tests sent by anabolic lab are on point but very old, might get some and send it out for testing, any how it is kinda weird why the brand isn´t more popular at least in europe or the states.

Interesting, a local dealer offers it and the very few lab tests sent by anabolic lab are on point but very old, might get some and send it out for testing, any how it is kinda weird why the brand isn´t more popular at least in europe or the states.
Indian Cooper is legit. It used to be available in the Netherlands a lot because Mactropin (If I remember correctly) used some of their orals when they didn't have their own stock. Havent heard or seen from Cooper ever seen the Mactropin bust.

USA Update:

Good evening everyone.

Second round of testing will go out tomorrow and I will have results this week on the first round. Stock is plentiful and preparation for shipping speed is optimized.

New testing will be posted on the site, in this thread and in the CCUSA testing thread.

I will update the site tonight as I will be excepting orders June 1st the first minute after midnight.

I truly appreciate everyone’s patience and support on my break.

Thanks,

CCUSA

USA Update:

Good evening everyone.

Second round of testing will go out tomorrow and I will have results this week on the first round. Stock is plentiful and preparation for shipping speed is optimized.

New testing will be posted on the site, in this thread and in the CCUSA testing thread.

I will update the site tonight as I will be excepting orders June 1st the first minute after midnight.

I truly appreciate everyone’s patience and support on my break.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Looking forward to the testing, and your return. Hopefully you got some much needed rest.

You should done your research about the so called "fakes gear" earlier sending out car oils in vials and threatening to exposes people info or send out hot packages to that dont lick his ass
I should have - I found evolutionary before this forum unfortunately.
while Reddit can’t link sources someone did recommend this forum and now I’m getting all my gear from Stanford and have dumped napsgear. Was still surprised to see test underdosed with it being so cheap. And again I didn’t have it tested but no way 180 a week should put me at 536 total test. Especially 11 days after a 500 test blast when had some half lives still going on

Hey i just wanted to give a little feedback to my first order only one month ok cycle so cant say yery much yet but the cardarine is definitely real, i think i will use it for the rest of my life lol , feeling test kicking in power increases etc . Had pip at the beginning because of virging muscles but now i dont have any real pip aynmore. Btw using test e/c 400mix, pins very smooth :)