Cat Café EU & US domestic

Heard plenty of bad things about Zphc, tried it once and was just oil
Did it check out via their verification system and do you still have the labtest showing no active compound? Zphc/Spectrum are similar to Balkan/SP in that labtests are exceedingly rare compared to their popularity/sales.

Because cat customers hated ampoules just as much as I hate stealthing or shipping them. As brands like Balkan, ZPHC or Pharmacom offer(ed) both ampoules and multivials of most injectables, I am curious how sales numbers compare between the variants.

Pharmaqo being the first brand to be listed doesn't mean it will be the only one. While it's not ideal having to buy myself a huge chunk of time to work on the return of cat injectables (noone should consider waiting this out, it'll be a while), the least I can do is throw all my cat cash into stocking the most reputable brands I could find, none of which are easily accessible in EU if I'm not mistaken.
Balkan Pharmaceuticals and SP Laboratory brands are available in the EU Domestic.

Balkan Pharmaceuticals and SP Laboratory brands are available in the EU Domestic.
Do you know where to find labtesting for recent batches of injectables of either brand? Ashop's website has some for Balkan issued by the moldovan ministry of health for 2007-2013 and anaboliclab some for both brands by Simec up to 2019 but I assume there's a vendor sending their entire inventory for testing for each batch.

Placed an order and got it the next week. Best source I’ve dealt with thus far. Can’t knock anything at all tbh. Will post a review of products in due course. Thanks Liska!

As you state, the problem with popular brands is they won’t even bother into testing every single batch with 3rd party such as jano, they only offer “internal testing” there is where you shine, i have always noticed good results from pharmaqo when getting tested randomly but idk if the vials i get is one of those, i’m willing to try it now just because you take the time and effort of testing the batch you sell that is really reassuring on top of the crazy fast shipping times, it is a win win in every aspect, good job and keep it up and i also cut my finger when opening an amp, it is a pain in te ass for sure

As you state, the problem with popular brands is they won’t even bother into testing every single batch with 3rd party such as jano, they only offer “internal testing”
Since @Bodyroidscom hasn't produced any on request, have you seen 3rd party testing for every single batch of Balkan products you've purchased or do you blindly trust Balkan's 'internal testing' to dose every batch correctly?

1684314663210.png
Oftentimes they won't bother testing every batch anymore because noone bothers them to do it after a few good years/batches. At that size, 3rd party testing every batch of every product may cost them (or their big distributors) effectively nothing (0.0x% profit per batch, if that much). A pharmaceutical license grants no exemption when the pharmacopeia allows for dosage deviation below the precision standards our community expects of UGL.

Balkan Pharma is certainly capable of (sur)passing all of Meso's standards but holding them and other popular brands accountable (to those standards) continuously is your (collective) responsibility if you believe that "a source is only as good as their last batch".

I usually send out every single order i get from balkan/sp for testing, have been doing it since i started my trt back in 2017 since i use a very small amount around 120 mg per week of test enanthate mixxed with cyp of my local pharmacy, what i get often lasts a lot, i usually get it from the same batch that way i can only assume every vial is the same, fingers crossed i hope , every time i did send it to jano, results came close to perfect hence i kinda stopped testing for a while, now with more counterfeits i did send out again for testing, ironically the ones i got from another source tested out 230 mg, is the first time it did not came back to near perfection so of course i’ll send out this also out for testing.
The only ones i don’t send out for testing are yours, you take care of that as it should be thankfully
Anyhow as mentioned above, keep up the good work

Anyhow as mentioned above, keep up the good work
Y-you too. I hope a younger generation of members reads your post and follows your example. Since you're not sending in my stuff, if you want something else tested that you can't send in yourself or don't want to pay the testing for, I'll arrange that/give you store credit for one test even if it has nothing to do with my store.

Since @Bodyroidscom hasn't produced any on request, have you seen 3rd party testing for every single batch of Balkan products you've purchased or do you blindly trust Balkan's 'internal testing' to dose every batch correctly?

View attachment 257895
Oftentimes they won't bother testing every batch anymore because noone bothers them to do it after a few good years/batches. At that size, 3rd party testing every batch of every product may cost them (or their big distributors) effectively nothing (0.0x% profit per batch, if that much). A pharmaceutical license grants no exemption when the pharmacopeia allows for dosage deviation below the precision standards our community expects of UGL.

Balkan Pharma is certainly capable of (sur)passing all of Meso's standards but holding them and other popular brands accountable (to those standards) continuously is your (collective) responsibility if you believe that "a source is only as good as their last batch".
I don’t intend to upset no one, but I don’t think that we could ever compare such a company as is Balkan Pharmaceuticals, which is pharma grade with many other manufacturers (most of them are ug).
And let`s not forget that Balkan has a license , is GMP certified, and this can respond to many answers.

I don’t intend to upset no one, but I don’t think that we could ever compare such a company as is Balkan Pharmaceuticals, which is pharma grade with many other manufacturers (most of them are ug).
And let`s not forget that Balkan has a license , is GMP certified, and this can respond to many answers.
I am not talking about comparing the companies, licenses or certifications. Pharmaceutical companies are certainly more capable than UGL to dose their products precisely to label claim, but they have no incentive/motivation to be more precise than the +-10% dosage deviation set by pharmacopeia guidelines. If you're confident Balkan Pharma can meet the higher standards the Meso community expects of less capable UGL, why not spend less than a day of profits to have the entire lineup 3rd party labtested?

And lets not forget that we've had vendors labtest products by Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Novo Nordisk, Gensci, Sopharma, Abdi Ibrahim and other pharma companies much bigger and more decorated than Balkan Pharma.

Extremely late update (so late in fact, I see the product has been pulled out), but after being on Liska's testosterone undecanoate for more than two months, I can proudly say that it's as smooth as the pharma grade, albeit a bit more potent (but to be honest, it was so small a difference it's noticeable only in the bloodwork). So great vendor, sad to see it's not stocked anymore (but I've seen a lot of other goodies, so I can't complain too much)

has anyone used pharmaqo stuff of liskas shop? if so :
results comparable to liskas cat goods? yes / no
pip? yes / no

Wanted to post this testing on brand new primo e available when @CCUSA reopens. I know he's been closed, but after I posted blind testing a month ago or longer he reached out and really appreciated the testing. He offered to ship my store credit pack ahead of reopen, in his words because he really values customer blind testing.

So I decided to grab a few things and have one tested. See attached, guy's been doing this a while and dead on.

Screenshot_20230518_062943_Chrome.jpg

Wanted to post this testing on brand new primo e available when @CCUSA reopens. I know he's been closed, but after I posted blind testing a month ago or longer he reached out and really appreciated the testing. He offered to ship my store credit pack ahead of reopen, in his words because he really values customer blind testing.

So I decided to grab a few things and have one tested. See attached, guy's been doing this a while and dead on.

View attachment 258029
What else did you order?