Cat Café EU & US domestic

Used from EU catcafè now :
Catropin 120ui : think it was good hgh, but needs some other time to prove it.
Pharmaqo Test E 300: 0 pip
Cat Cafe MAsteron 200 E: Very smooth pin
Pharmaqo Tren E 200: Some pip but it was normal for a 2ml shot (400mg)
Cardarine: Definitively good.

now i'm waiting for boldenone 300mg tren e 200 e some other thing to be restock/ added for place another order

Hey USA you going to have DHB when you reopen? Definitely want the test/mast blend is it going to be test/mast e? What about var? you had a really good price on it.

Hey USA you going to have DHB when you reopen? Definitely want the test/mast blend is it going to be test/mast e? What about var? you had a really good price on it.
Good day,

I have dhb, I will have the test e/ masts e blend. Var will always be a staple.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Good day,

I have dhb, I will have the test e/ masts e blend. Var will always be a staple.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Sound great! I been wanting to order for awhile just had little too much on hand before. It means a lot that y’all go test every batch instead of 25-50 percent like most do. I also like the 12.5ml for those of us that can’t help doing .1 or .2 extra each time. Took me a six month break, and I was bummed out when I checked the site the other day, but I am so glad all will be well in a few weeks!

New in stock today: Sustanon 250mg/ml, Trenbolone E 200mg/ml, EQ 300mg/ml, DHB 100mg/ml, Test/Mast/Primo E mix 400mg/ml, Oxymetholone 50mg/ml, Stanozolol 100mg/ml
pqodhb.pngpqoadrol.pngpqosustanon.pngpqotestmastprimomix.pngpqowinstrol.pngpqotrene.pngpqoeq.png

Tomorrow: Test/Mast/Tren E mix 400mg/ml, Trestolone Ace 50mg/ml, Superdrol 25mg/ml

All untested products will be sent off for testing tomorrow, there's still lots of new products coming before summer, please don't ask me about them (the answer is mostly likely yes but I don't know when).

Tomorrow: Test/Mast/Tren E mix 400mg/ml, Trestolone Ace 50mg/ml, Superdrol 25mg/ml
pqoTMT.pngpqosdrol25.pngpqoment50.png

Please note that during this temporary shift of inventory, the cathlete promotion can be applied to all Pharmaqo product retail prices (not to the bulk prices unless similar numbers of cathletes are supplied).

@Liska is it a pain in the ass making your own t3 tablets out of curiosity?

I would have thought dosages that small must be really hard to make consistent.

Cat tax:

20230322_194604.jpg

Another testing update!

The test mix (Sust mix) is clearly missing components to make it Sust. This will be called test mix on the site and sold as such. Also to note is the MTREN being under dosed. Mtren will be sold at a discounted rate. All other tests we are happy with.

I made the TRT blend dosed at double the old blend with the same amount of solvents. I no longer carry the 50mL jugs and this should make the 12.5mL effectively go twice the distance. With having Test E 300 and T400 both smooth, I saw no reason that this wouldn't be more effective in cost and volume for the customer.

One thing to note is I am still tossing around the idea of 22mL fill vials. I have very limited supply of these on Primo E MCT. I am thinking about adding them to staple products like Test E and C.. any feedback on this would be great.

The site will be updated shortly.

Thanks,

CCUSA
DHB.pngDP.pngMA.pngME1.pngME2.pngMEGSO.pngMTREN.pngND.pngNPP.pngSUST.pngTC.pngTE.pngTRA.pngVAR.pngTRT.png

Another testing update!

The test mix (Sust mix) is clearly missing components to make it Sust. This will be called test mix on the site and sold as such. Also to note is the MTREN being under dosed. Mtren will be sold at a discounted rate. All other tests we are happy with.

I made the TRT blend dosed at double the old blend with the same amount of solvents. I no longer carry the 50mL jugs and this should make the 12.5mL effectively go twice the distance. With having Test E 300 and T400 both smooth, I saw no reason that this wouldn't be more effective in cost and volume for the customer.

One thing to note is I am still tossing around the idea of 22mL fill vials. I have very limited supply of these on Primo E MCT. I am thinking about adding them to staple products like Test E and C.. any feedback on this would be great.

Thanks,

CCUSA
View attachment 258377View attachment 258378View attachment 258379View attachment 258380View attachment 258381View attachment 258382View attachment 258383View attachment 258384View attachment 258385View attachment 258386View attachment 258387View attachment 258388View attachment 258389View attachment 258390View attachment 258465
Definitely 22ML for Test C/E, also for Primo. Nice testing results.

Another testing update!

Thanks,

CCUSA
View attachment 258377View attachment 258378View attachment 258379View attachment 258380View attachment 258381View attachment 258382View attachment 258383View attachment 258384View attachment 258385View attachment 258386View attachment 258387View attachment 258388View attachment 258389View attachment 258390View attachment 258465
@CCUSA Will you be testing the test e/ mast e blend ?

Another testing update!

Thanks,

CCUSA

With the larger 22 mL vials, is anyone worried about digging into the stoppers to withdrawal too many times? Or are these higher quality stoppers that can withstand it? Thanks.