Cat Café EU & US domestic

for what?

provide some context on what you're actually wanting them to be compared for, cos one is poison, the other is a very volumizing steroid.
I have been trying Trestolone at 20mg daily along with 300 dhb and 400 test, it has given me enough quality and I have gained a lot of weight, but I want to try this other product, I find it interesting since it is injectable and is not in its oral form, I have been researching and the correct dose would be 0'25mcg

I have been trying Trestolone at 20mg daily along with 300 dhb and 400 test, it has given me enough quality and I have gained a lot of weight, but I want to try this other product, I find it interesting since it is injectable and is not in its oral form, I have been researching and the correct dose would be 0'25mcg
Are you comparing Trest Ace and Mtren?

Would pure DHT enanthate be possible to make? I don't know anything about making usable oils from raws, but I know it is possible to buy DHT raw powders.

Why did catcafe opt for pharmaqo as an alternative this time and for deus last time? and I assume that the alternative offer is only until the new catcafe products are available again? gr

Why did catcafe opt for pharmaqo as an alternative this time and for deus last time? and I assume that the alternative offer is only until the new catcafe products are available again? gr
Because cat customers hated ampoules just as much as I hate stealthing or shipping them. As brands like Balkan, ZPHC or Pharmacom offer(ed) both ampoules and multivials of most injectables, I am curious how sales numbers compare between the variants.

Pharmaqo being the first brand to be listed doesn't mean it will be the only one. While it's not ideal having to buy myself a huge chunk of time to work on the return of cat injectables (noone should consider waiting this out, it'll be a while), the least I can do is throw all my cat cash into stocking the most reputable brands I could find, none of which are easily accessible in EU if I'm not mistaken.

If I recall correctly, you mentioned that you won't offer cat-hcg anymore but you can sell pharma gear instead. Is this on request (in advance) only or will you restock at some point? I can wait...

Sponsors

Latest posts