Cat Café EU & US domestic

I'm using 30mg Isotretinoin at 253lbs for 8 months now and my skin is still fucked up. No dry lips or something I got when I used it the first time. It's from the drugstore but it even seems to be week.
Using 300mg Test E and 400 Drosta E at the moment.

I'm using 30mg Isotretinoin at 253lbs for 8 months now and my skin is still fucked up. No dry lips or something I got when I used it the first time. It's from the drugstore but it even seems to be week.
Using 300mg Test E and 400 Drosta E at the moment.
Go to a doctor and get a prescription and he will monitoring you during the whole time.
It will put you on more than 30mg. The doctor that I was he given me 0,5mg/kg.
Accutane is by far the worst med that I took. But for some cases there isn't a plan B

USA update: Restock is well under way with several oils and a handful of suspensions complete. The first round of testing will be sent off within the next week including those oils, oral suspensions and raws.

Thank you all for your patience.

USA update: Restock is well under way with several oils and a handful of suspensions complete. The first round of testing will be sent off within the next week including those oils, oral suspensions and raws.

@CCUSA I see @Liska had that test / mast blend. Any chance of you making that for your list? I know you def can and it’s spot on !!

P

Hopefully dianabol and primo

Does this mean you’re reopening soon?

@Supremo44 I love that picture as much as your cat loves that spot judging by the amount of fur covering it, thank you so much!

Fell behind on everything except fulfilling orders, first batch of cat injectables has mostly sold out and I've had absolutely no time to spend on R&D for necessary improvements or acquisition of supplies & machinery etc. for a new batch, so to buy myself more time I researched which brands have genuinely high quality access to raws as well as manufacturing and do a ton of labtesting via Janoshik (not necessarily available to the public) and will offer those at affordable prices in the EU. Half of Pharmaqo's injectable lineup is in stock now with most everything else incoming this month still (see incoming products on the cat café).

There's a lot more to come besides that and most of it will be completely unique to EU but I've learned my lesson not to announce things I am not at least 95% sure about regarding the ETA.

Absolutely everything that can be labtested will be labtested and all labtests will be posted to the cat café and this thread. There's far too many Pharmaqo products to post pictures of so I'll just add one to represent them all. Cat Anastrozole/Arimidex is available now with a handful of other cat orals to come this month still. Finally, I'm proud to offer injectable reduced glutathione kits by chinese pharmaceutical company Yaopharma (Lutasun), labtest coming soon.
ccadex.pngccanas.pngpqomtren.png
glutathione.png

Does this mean you’re reopening soon?

Good day,

I suppose soon is a relative term. I am roughly 20 days away from reopen, which will fly by quickly. The short answer is June 1st is still the planned open date, but I am working as hard as possible on this big restock.

I will continue to update the thread and keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks brother,

CCUSA

CCUSA Update:

Limited runs of Test Cyp GSO and Primo E GSO will be made today and sent out for testing this round. This will be a gauging interest batch. If all goes well, it will be permanently added. Test E is also on the list.

Thanks,

CCUSA