Cat Café EU & US domestic

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do the melanotan and semaglutide work? They look like powder inside in the vial. Do you have to mix something with it?

@Liska

Good morning

an info; why on the Pharmaqo website the products have a different layout and cost much more?

I brought the example of Mast E, but in general all products have a different cost and layout

1683563657065.png

@Liska

Good morning

an info; why on the Pharmaqo website the products have a different layout and cost much more?

I brought the example of Mast E, but in general all products have a different cost and layout

View attachment 257290
Enlarge the picture for any injectable with that look and you'll notice the 12-2018 mfg. date, as this is the old design. On the very same page you were just on you can see the updated purple-capped design right next to the old one, so I'm not sure about "in general all products have a different [...] layout":
1683564362841.png
Here you can see the transition from old to new starting with the labels (by necessity, as labels have the batch number & mfg/exp dates whereas the vials & caps can be used until none are left):
pqotritren.pngpqotestp.pngpqotrenh.png
I priced them similarly to my own products of the nearest equivalent composition.

Can somebody please explain to me how to order and pay with bitcoin at CC. I’ve been looking the whole day on this forum and YouTube to try and figure it out, I’m either dumb or old because I don’t understand how to do it or the transfer fee is as much as paying the extra 10% for a bank transfer. At this point I might as well pay 10% extra for a bank transfer. If I’m not allowed to ask here tell me please.

Can somebody please explain to me how to order and pay with bitcoin at CC. I’ve been looking the whole day on this forum and YouTube to try and figure it out, I’m either dumb or old because I don’t understand how to do it or the transfer fee is as much as paying the extra 10% for a bank transfer. At this point I might as well pay 10% extra for a bank transfer. If I’m not allowed to ask here tell me please.
I would start off by emailing whichever source you need via which continent you're on. After this one of us will help you in the best manner possible.

Thanks,

CCUSA

I tested around 15 of their products last year. All come back good except the lady var.
Have you tested their winstrol? I feel something is off. I was using SP labs winstrol before it and it gave me sense of well being, strength, very noticable cardio benefits and unique hard full look. On pharmaqo winstrol I don't have any of these benefits and just feel angry and shitty in general. Could different fillers be the reason for this? Or maybe because SP labs winstrol is packaged in blister? Thinking about trying Liskas winstrol as well, anyone who tried it I would appreciate your comment on that.

Last edited:
Have you tested their winstrol? I feel something is off. I was using SP labs winstrol before it and it gave me sense of well being, strength, very noticable cardio benefits and unique hard full look. On pharmaqo winstrol I don't have any of these benefits and just feel angry and shitty in general. Could different fillers be the reason for this? Thinking about trying Liskas winstrol as well, anyone who tried it I would appreciate your comment on that.
Fillers won't make you angry, though lactose can make you shitty but you'd suffer that from any other oral by that manufacturer as the fillers they use for common oral AAS are unlikely to drastically differ between compounds. Have you compared diet, stress levels/sleep health and bloodwork between both cycles to exclude all the variables that might play into your physical/mental state on cycle? Injectable Stanozolol would be suitable for comparison as well if you suspect absorption to be a factor.

Fillers won't make you angry, though lactose can make you shitty but you'd suffer that from any other oral by that manufacturer as the fillers they use for common oral AAS are unlikely to drastically differ between compounds. Have you compared diet, stress levels/sleep health and bloodwork between both cycles to exclude all the variables that might play into your physical/mental state on cycle? Injectable Stanozolol would be suitable for comparison as well if you suspect absorption to be a factor.
Thanks for the thorough answer. I didn't get the bloodwork but one thing I forgot to mention was with SP winstrol I was taking 1800 test e and with pharmaqo 1200 test e, both 50mg winstrol per day.

I take test without any AIs because I can't get gyno anymore and I feel good in general with higher estrogen. When I was natty I was very irritable person, higher estrogen gives me a relief and a sense of calmness. However, telmisartan is a must for me with high test, asside from its main function to keep blood pressure in range, this is the only thing that can keep my face slim, AIs can't help me with that.

I remember two years ago when I ran 800test 600primo my estrogen was in single digits and I had the similar anger, it was unbearable. If you think 50mg winstrol could cause the same issues with estrogen, I'll get the bloodwork for both combinations.

And as you mentioned next time I'll take notes on external influences.

Thanks for the thorough answer. I didn't get the bloodwork but one thing I forgot to mention was with SP winstrol I was taking 1800 test e and with pharmaqo 1200 test e, both 50mg winstrol per day.

I take test without any AIs because I can't get gyno anymore and I feel good in general with higher estrogen. When I was natty I was very irritable person, higher estrogen gives me a relief and a sense of calmness. However, telmisartan is a must for me with high test, asside from its main function to keep blood pressure in range, this is the only thing that can keep my face slim, AIs can't help me with that.

I remember two years ago when I ran 800test 600primo my estrogen was in single digits and I had the similar anger, it was unbearable. If you think 50mg winstrol could cause the same issues with estrogen, I'll get the bloodwork for both combinations.

And as you mentioned next time I'll take notes on external influences.
This is just my opinion of course, but if your taking almost two grams of test per week, please get blood work done often.

CCUSA

for what?

provide some context on what you're actually wanting them to be compared for, cos one is poison, the other is a very volumizing steroid.
I guess metiltrienolone since is not well known among average steroid users, trestolone is very well known, i´m also curious about metiltrienolone, what does it do compared to DHTs or 19 NORs compounds, where is it placed in the steroid family tree, does it aromatise or not, etc

I guess metiltrienolone since is not well known among average steroid users, trestolone is very well known, i´m also curious about metiltrienolone, what does it do compared to DHTs or 19 NORs compounds, where is it placed in the steroid family tree, does it aromatise or not, etc
It’s like an oral nandrolone. It’s 17aa nandrolone.