Cat Café EU & US domestic

Are these beyond fixable?
Yes sir, they are fixable. Those look like they got pretty cold! Easy fixes have already been mentioned. Heating vented on a pan is also an option if all else fails.

Try your best to store them around 68-70F and they won't do this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Email me

Last edited:
Whats the deal with us domestic ccusa

Good day sir,

I am here! Just a break as mentioned above. I will be frequenting Meso a bit more during this break, so feel free to tag me or message me at anytime. Emails will be slightly delayed as mentioned, but you can always reach me there too.

Thanks,

Any feedback on the EU test e + mast e blend regarding pip please? I'm assuming if I'm ok with the test 400 I'll be ok with this?

Hey, I'm looking to try your metformin. Ideally the 500 mg, but will take 1000 if you only have those. Can I reach you by mail?

Hey, I'm looking to try your metformin. Ideally the 500 mg, but will take 1000 if you only have those. Can I reach you by mail?
Only the 180x1000mg listed on the website are available, though you can choose between Ratiopharm, Hexal or Zentiva via request. Be sure to check the FAQ "how to order" and "order & payment rules".

Last edited:
Yes sir, they are fixable. Those look like they got pretty cold! Easy fixes have already been mentioned. Heating vented on a pan is also an option if all else fails.

Try your best to store them around 68-70F and they won't do this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Email me
What's weird is that it's warm where I live and my place is above 70. Also not all of the npp vials are having this issue, two other ones are just fine but they are all stored in the same place.

What's weird is that it's warm where I live and my place is above 70. Also not all of the npp vials are having this issue, two other ones are just fine but they are all stored in the same place.
Its not weird, its super common with higher concentration per/ml NPP vials. Even a small amount of time in sub optimal temp will cause it to happen. Typically using any of the heating methods mentioned previously just once will fix the issue, and prevent crashing again. Unless you store them in a fridge

Its not weird, its super common with higher concentration per/ml NPP vials. Even a small amount of time in sub optimal temp will cause it to happen. Typically using any of the heating methods mentioned previously just once will fix the issue, and prevent crashing again. Unless you store them in a fridge
I'm aware that it's not weird for gear to crash, I was saying it's weird that some of the vials are fine and others are not despite being stored in the same place.

I take Testo P 125mg e2d and i pinned sunday evening and draw the blood at tuesday Morning

Attachments

• 57C61B25-C30A-496F-A87D-D4B89CFDCB12.jpeg
    57C61B25-C30A-496F-A87D-D4B89CFDCB12.jpeg
    692.8 KB · Views: 111
@Liska Will roaccutane be in stock anytime soon? And the ones you had before, were these cuttable pills?
Isotretinoin/roaccutane comes in soft gelatine capsules - not to be cut, not to be removed from its blister for any reason other than ingesting it because it's particularly susceptible to degradation if exposed to a variety of stressors.

That said, I will never ever offer Isotretinoin again. A doctor I highly respect very recently explained to me the horrifying lifelong consequences taking Isotretinoin can have and that the first choice should be topical treatment with Adapalene (Differin), which takes months to work but doesn't potentially fuck you up for all the remaining months of your life, so as long as you have other options left, I'm convinced that Isotretinoin should be avoided at all costs.

Another successful purchase from Liska. Super fast shipping and as always fancy packaging. Customer service is 10/10. Thank you!

That said, I will never ever offer Isotretinoin again. A doctor I highly respect very recently explained to me the horrifying lifelong consequences taking Isotretinoin can have and that the first choice should be topical treatment with Adapalene (Differin), which takes months to work but doesn't potentially fuck you up for all the remaining months of your life, so as long as you have other options left, I'm convinced that Isotretinoin should be avoided at all costs.
Was prescribed Isotretinoin through a dermatologist years ago. I've been off of it for 6 years now and still deal with the dryness and minorly with the joint issues. I really do think it fucked me up hormonally but that is just speculation.

Liska, is it more difficult to access medications from pharmacy that fall into the “BtM” category?
I can answer it for you with a big yes.
Every medication is no big deal. But the medication you mentioned is extra counted, with prescription and signature in most cases.

Isotretinoin/roaccutane comes in soft gelatine capsules - not to be cut, not to be removed from its blister for any reason other than ingesting it because it's particularly susceptible to degradation if exposed to a variety of stressors.

Interesting, I've been using it for 8 months now at the dosage of 10mg per day and my skin has never been better. Don't have any side effects except that I have to use lip balm everyday so I don't get dry lips. Prescribed dose is 0.5 to 1 milligram (mg) per kilogram (kg) of body weight per day which is much higher than what I take. Can you elaborate on consequences? Maybe people are just taking too much.

Considering that your body produces isotretinoin when you supplement with Vitamin A (retinylpalmitate/retinylacetate) I think a vitamin A supplement or regular liver consumption would be a safer route. I have often speculated if people who develop acne shortly after the start of their first cycle are just borderline deficient in vitamin A (probably due to insufficient conversion of beta-carotenes to real vitamin A). Their vitamin A stores might be sufficient to keep acne at bay when they are subjected to their natural steroid production, but the immensely increased anabolism on cycle which requires lots of vitamin A uses up the stores to an extent where the increased demand can't be satisfied.

Considering that your body produces isotretinoin when you supplement with Vitamin A (retinylpalmitate/retinylacetate) I think a vitamin A supplement or regular liver consumption would be a safer route. I have often speculated if people who develop acne shortly after the start of their first cycle are just borderline deficient in vitamin A (probably due to insufficient conversion of beta-carotenes to real vitamin A). Their vitamin A stores might be sufficient to keep acne at bay when they are subjected to their natural steroid production, but the immensely increased anabolism on cycle which requires lots of vitamin A uses up the stores to an extent where the increased demand can't be satisfied.
Interesting things you wrote. I will look it up, if I ever use some stuff. Thanks for the info