Cat Café EU & US domestic

There is another vendor that sells this on this forum. Don't want to give any more info out of respect for the cats but if you search you can find it. It's new and dosed at 100mg/ml - test cyp. Only mentioning it because the cats are not selling it and have expressed no plans on offering this :oops: . Good luck!
Thank you for the info.
But I remain faithful to the cat.

I'll try to dilute the test cyp. 200mg/ml and use it with u-100 syringes

Hi there,

I've had 5 spare vials of HGH sitting in my fridge for about 5 months. Decided to use them to get rid of them before ordering some more. Everything went fine with the first 2 vials but the last 3 seem to have some problems.

After reconstituting with 1.2ml of bac water from the same vial, they look cloudy and messy.

Here's one pic of how they look like compared to a vial (on the right) of bpc that I just opened to check if there was a problem with the bac water. The bpc seems to be fine so its not related to the bac water.

Also (I know I'm dumb) decided to try one shot of 2ui and gave me this in less than 12 hours (2nd pic). I've hit a vein before doing subq but I always get some yellowness and nothing more.

Have they gone bad after 5 months in the fridge in powder form? Are they safe to use? Last week I used 2 vials from the same kit that were perfectly fine, so it doesn't make sense.

Any ideas?
Thank you
My quick experience with GH from Liska- ordered six kits a couple months ago or so(T.R.) As well as BA water. Couldn’t get a clear solution or smooth injection subq. I assumed it was me just reacting poorly or I wasn’t reconstituting correctly-so I called my buddy that is running GH from another vendor and he came over and we tried to reconstitute properly as well as him taking a kit with him to run and see how he reacted to the injections. Same experience I had-wasn’t good. So I decided to trash the GH and take the loss. To make this very clear and transparent I did NOT contact Liska about my issues. I have ordered thousands and thousands worth of gear from CC without issue. Whenever I did have an issue it was resolved within 5-10 minutes and was blue boxed hrs later. I applaud this vendor for the hard work and thoroughness along with responsiveness. I’ll just be content with the orals and oils and figure out the GH later when I reimplement it into my cycle!

Cannot confirm this ,I’m using the 12iu vials for months now. Crystal clear ,no issues with 1,2ml normal injection water… Maybe it’s the Bac all you use.

0601CC3E-C7F8-4790-9687-265412C6E130.jpeg

Same experience I had-wasn’t good. So I decided to trash the GH and take the loss. To make this very clear and transparent I did NOT contact Liska about my issues.
Which product/batch was this, and why would you not contact me about it?

I would say that for each batch, which can be anywhere between 2-10k kits typically (not all bought by myself and named Catropin of course, which may at times allow me to read other threads for reviews of HGH by another name made by the same manufacturer), 0.x% of customers report issues and while it's obviously in my budget to fix them, it's even moreso in my interest to hear about them in order to try and isolate what may have caused the problem in the relationship between product and customer (if it was an issue inherent and exclusive to the entire batch or manufacturer, there'd be a hundred times the complaints not just in my thread).

That said, there are upgrade options besides the purity and I'm currently setting up to reinvest every cent of cat café cash you guys have given me to offer something truly unique later on this year. My apologies for the cat café inventory looking a bit barren right now, this transition is not going as smoothly as planned due to suppliers being far behind on their own ETA's.

I would say that for each batch, which can be anywhere between 2-10k kits typically (not all bought by myself and named Catropin of course, which may at times allow me to read other threads for reviews of HGH by another name made by the same manufacturer), 0.x% of customers report issues and while it's obviously in my budget to fix them, it's even moreso in my interest to hear about them in order to try and isolate what may have caused the problem in the relationship between product and customer (if it was an issue inherent and exclusive to the entire batch or manufacturer, there'd be a hundred times the complaints not just in my thread).

That said, there are upgrade options besides the purity and I'm currently setting up to reinvest every cent of cat café cash you guys have given me to offer something truly unique later on this year. My apologies for the cat café inventory looking a bit barren right now, this transition is not going as smoothly as planned due to suppliers being far behind on their own ETA's.
Teddy Rosevelt

6 kits of Blue top Teddy Rosevelt Ter. 120iu- same product that’s currently on CCUSA. Unsure of batch number-Order was placed March 16th. Excited to see what’s in store for the future.

Teddy Rosevelt

6 kits of Blue top Teddy Rosevelt Ter. 120iu- same product that’s currently on CCUSA. Unsure of batch number-Order was placed March 16th. Excited to see what’s in store for the future.
As to why I didn’t report it to you at the time, I didn’t think you would be want to credit $720 of GH. Lesson learned though, as you are right about needing to know these things for future products and everyone else purchasing from CC.

Teddy Rosevelt

I get it now, you're a US customer! I wouldn't even know if you had mailed me since I don't read the US cat café mails.

I stop by here to tell my last experience with Liska.
So far, after several very large orders, I have never had a problem and received always exactly what was ordered.
This time there was a small mistake and instead of 2 bottles of test+masteron there were 2 bottles of testosterone E/C.
I wrote to Liska and in less than 4 days I had the 2 missmatched bottles here.
As always, great job, thank you very much Liska.

An unfortunate & unplanned break is followed by a fortunate & planned one; and so the US cat café will remain closed until June 1st. Please don't send any new orders, preorders or questions regarding future orders. Both the website and this thread will be updated continuously and there'll be lots of new and labtested products/batches upon return.

General questions regarding USA products are best posted to this thread as mails won't be checked as frequently during this break. If you feel like you've been forgotten or abandoned, don't hesitate to send me a mail with all relevant information and I'll sort it out.