Cat Café EU & US domestic

There have been a few reports of serious PIP from Test E/C 400mg in MCT and GSO both
I gave my friend one the Test 400 vials to try your products and he was telling me about pip where I'm using vial from same order without issues so just called him a pussio and told to man up as it's probably slight pip at most but maybe I was wrong so and he wasn't exaggerating then :D

Review to TB-500 and BPC 157 from liska.

I had a surgery exactly 4 weeks ago .
My problem was a dorsal capsular labrum refixation (Shoulder injury).

One Day after the surgery (when i went home) , i started with TB-500 and BPC 157.
Last week (after 3 weeks) i had the first control by my doctor.
He have a look how the healing process went.
Everything outside was healed and inside the most thing is also healed up.
In these 4 weeks i have no pain or anything.

I hope than in a few weeks i can start back into training.

I am really happy how everything works at the moment.
This products are totally real for sure.

Thank you very much liska .

Hi there,

I've had 5 spare vials of HGH sitting in my fridge for about 5 months. Decided to use them to get rid of them before ordering some more. Everything went fine with the first 2 vials but the last 3 seem to have some problems.

After reconstituting with 1.2ml of bac water from the same vial, they look cloudy and messy.

Here's one pic of how they look like compared to a vial (on the right) of bpc that I just opened to check if there was a problem with the bac water. The bpc seems to be fine so its not related to the bac water.

Also (I know I'm dumb) decided to try one shot of 2ui and gave me this in less than 12 hours (2nd pic). I've hit a vein before doing subq but I always get some yellowness and nothing more.

Have they gone bad after 5 months in the fridge in powder form? Are they safe to use? Last week I used 2 vials from the same kit that were perfectly fine, so it doesn't make sense.

Any ideas?
Thank you

Attachments

• pic.jpeg
    pic.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 119
  • pic2.jpeg
    pic2.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 118
Any ideas?
Have you mailed whoever you purchased them from regarding this? There's no information in your post on which product/batch this is to check whether this has occurred before with that this specific batch. When vials from within a kit display different behaviour (presumably the first 5 vials from 5 months ago were fine, too), I assume it's indeed related to events during this period of time in some fashion (whether temperature fluctuations from opening & closing a fridge repeatedly over 5 months can do this, I'm unsure) but it's rather impossible to analyze this with such limited information over the internet.

I can confirm that this also can happen with new delivered stuff. For me one and only question is if the effect is still the same.
Can you mail me exactly which product/batch and the order date? What I can say in general is that a particular gmp hgh manufacturer's raws do not result in a clear solution post reconstitution depending on the batch and this did not affect the quality/effect of the product when I was confronted with it last time around as the extra steps are just for visual effect.

I have various options regarding future HGH products to choose between soon and detailed feedback helps me improve product quality beyond just purity.

I had a similar reaction when I inject the HGH subcu. I had these problems on my abdomen and thigh and within about 6-8 hours got thick warm bumps that were very red. Partially also bluish.
Injecting HGH from the same vial into the shoulders intramuscular went without a problem.

The bump disappeared within 4-5 days but was very painful.

I have the current batch of the 12ui vials and use the bac. water from the Multivial. I ordered them end of march.

I had a similar reaction when I inject the HGH subcu. I had these problems on my abdomen and thigh and within about 6-8 hours got thick warm bumps that were very red. Partially also bluish.
Injecting HGH from the same vial into the shoulders intramuscular went without a problem.

The bump disappeared within 4-5 days but was very painful.

I have the current batch of the 12ui vials and use the bac. water from the Multivial. I ordered them end of march.
Mail me about this if you haven't yet - I've sold a few thousand kits from this batch while I've only received a handful of reports of this nature constituting less than 1% of customers, that number should be zero, so I'm trying to determine if there's a pattern hinting at a bait and switch by the manufacturer at some point in time. I'll send samples to Janoshik to test for some additional things as well not commonly looked at when testing HGH.

Mail me about this if you haven't yet - I've sold a few thousand kits from this batch while I've only received a handful of reports of this nature constituting less than 1% of customers, that number should be zero, so I'm trying to determine if there's a pattern hinting at a bait and switch by the manufacturer at some point in time. I'll send samples to Janoshik to test for some additional things as well not commonly looked at when testing HGH.
I have the same issues with the catropin 16 iu kits. Will Look later what batch it is exactly and send u an Email.
I just doubled the amount ob bac to solve it better.
But i never had such read/blue lumps. Just the solving issue.
From what i can see & feel the effect of the hgh is working as usual.

I have the same issues with the catropin 16 iu kits. Will Look later what batch it is exactly and send u an Email.
I just doubled the amount ob bac to solve it better.
But i never had such read/blue lumps. Just the solving issue.
From what i can see & feel the effect of the hgh is working as usual.
This is where I initially noticed the issue with the raws not dissolving clearly, which I was able to fix by adjusting the excipient ratios later on (the later 160iu vials have noticeably more powder content). It's mostly the HGH kits I bought as finished product I am concerned about I have no control & limited insight into product details with production not happening on site.

The 16iu Kit wasn’t clear at all with an amount of 1,6ml. But No pip ,swelling or lump problems.

The 12iu Kit is total clear with 1,2ml ,using them now for 2 month with 6iu daily. Also No pip ,swelling or lump problems.

All cat products are fine for me till now 400 test mix gso ,primo 200 gso ,tren a mct ,tresto mct ,Test e gso ,Test c gso ,tb500 ,mt2 ,hgh…from the oils i have minimal pip ,but nothing special because I inject 3,5ml in one shot.

99% of the time switching from subQ to IM will solve this problem. It can be attributed to a dermal reaction from one or more of the fillers in the raws. No effect on "gainz" for the bros in the thread

99% of the time switching from subQ to IM will solve this problem. It can be attributed to a dermal reaction from one or more of the fillers in the raws. No effect on "gainz" for the bros in the thread
HGH is made to be administered sub q, Many people use this method with no issues, pharma and UGL. I have been using another vendors HGH for years sub q. This is an issue with liskas HGH. Not the method of administration.

HGH is made to be administered sub q, Many people use this method with no issues, pharma and UGL. I have been using another vendors HGH for years sub q. This is an issue with liskas HGH. Not the method of administration.

You are completely (i-intentionally?!) missing his point, as he is offering a potential solution for what is listed as a common side effect in the pamphlets of almost every goddamn pharmaceutical HGH product made to be administered sub q,:
https://www.genotropin.com/safety-side-effects said:
side effects included injection site reactions, such as pain, redness/swelling, inflammation, bleeding, scarring, lumps, or rash.

Don't be embarassed! I understand that you're very busy speedreading all those posts you downvote within seconds of them being posted, must feel like a job almost.

You are completely (i-intentionally?!) missing his point, as he is offering a potential solution for what is listed as a common side effect in the pamphlets of almost every goddamn pharmaceutical HGH product made to be administered sub q,:

Don't be embarassed! I understand that you're very busy speedreading all those posts you downvote within seconds of them being posted, must feel like a job almost.
Well you preach accountability and harm reduction do you not? Look how your customers are reacting to your product.

I wonder why all the other vendors offering generic GH aren’t getting these posts in their thread. If these side effects are common, shouldn’t it be spread across multiple vendors threads instead of just in your thread most recently? Try and not be a smart ass and just be accountable to your customers having bad reactions from your product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you preach accountability and harm reduction do you not? Look how your customers are reacting to your product.

I wonder why all the other vendors offering generic GH aren’t getting these posts in their thread. If these side effects are common, shouldn’t it be spread across multiple vendors threads instead of just in your thread most recently? Try and not be a smart ass and just be accountable to your customers having bad reactions from your product.
Pfizer, Nordisk, Serono, Anke, Gensci?!
no.
No.
NO.
A new shining star rises! Anadrol of the Qingdao Sigma Grindset pierces the HGH heavens with no side effects!

I wonder why North Korea isn't getting critical posts in their thread? They are happily celebrating no public hanging doxxing for one entire month! You can clap a little louder we practiced this. Of course we save your information forever, it's for your own security. In case anything happens to you. Post anything you like, go on.

Pfizer, Nordisk, Serono, Anke, Gensci?!
no.
No.
NO.
A new shining star rises! Anadrol of the Qingdao Sigma Grindset pierces the HGH heavens with no side effects!

I wonder why North Korea isn't getting critical posts in their thread? They are happily celebrating no public hanging doxxing for one entire month! You can clap a little louder we practiced this. Of course we save your information forever, it's for your own security. In case anything happens to you. Post anything you like, go on.
I use goodlyfe GH but ok lol. You can’t just be like “I apologize to my customers affected by my product, I’ll replace/refund you”? That seems more logical doesn’t it?