Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hey liska I know you don’t like being asked about out of stock products but thought I would try
Is masteron E coming anytime soon ? Otherwise I may just go with the test mast mix but just wondering

(Also side question if Bank transfer is still available as a payment option)
You literally just have to visit the faq section on the website...
"bank transfer with a 10% added surcharge."

I have to ask about what dosage is recommended here nowadays
I don't know what you mean by nowadays as this doesn't change, its up to person and how they respond individually for one 300 might be starting dose for other it might be too much, no one knows your dosages, what you running or how much test you even are on and that said you should ask about these things in other subforums/topic since this isn't catcafe product related

Any recent reports on the Test E/C blend? I have recently started reacting very badly to test e from another vendor, and wondering if the well known issues with test e are still present in newer batches of test e?

Any recent reports on the Test E/C blend? I have recently started reacting very badly to test e from another vendor, and wondering if the well known issues with test e are still present in newer batches of test e?
In the past I've tried test e and always got BAD pip, so I stick with cyp. But I got a vial of the e/c 400 from ccusa and it's been smooth for me no complaints at all.

In the past I've tried test e and always got BAD pip, so I stick with cyp. But I got a vial of the e/c 400 from ccusa and it's been smooth for me no complaints at all.
Great, thanks. I'd be getting it from Liska, but I imagine it's the same thing. It's strange, I used to be fine with E and suddenly a few weeks ago the pip has been excruciating, lots of swelling.

Any indication as to when more HCG will be available (currently only 1 in stock)?
By end of this week, though it will be a limited amount still.

@ovmmds Brewing the offending TE with another compound (including Testosterone with a different ester) migitates the PIP issue almost completely but I'm not confident said TE raws will not eventually degrade within this mix to a point where this trick stops working, as this was an issue with TE 350mg once the batch turned one year old or so. I'm confident at least one of two options I've come up with will allow me to offer TE by itself without any of these issues in the near future.

Suffice to say the EU store inventory is quite unstable at the moment as I'm still playing catsup from the easter holidays.

By end of this week, though it will be a limited amount still.

@ovmmds Brewing the offending TE with another compound (including Testosterone with a different ester) migitates the PIP issue almost completely but I'm not confident said TE raws will not eventually degrade within this mix to a point where this trick stops working, as this was an issue with TE 350mg once the batch turned one year old or so. I'm confident at least one of two options I've come up with will allow me to offer TE by itself without any of these issues in the near future.

Suffice to say the EU store inventory is quite unstable at the moment as I'm still playing catsup from the easter holidays.
Thank you! I think I'll switch to some test prop I have for now, and wait until you are offering these new solutions in your shop before buying any more test.

Does anyone have any experience with the liquid anavar offered by CCUSA? Ordered some for my second cycle and wondering if it differs at all from tables.

Labs from 6 weeks in on blast of 600mg/week T-400, 300mg/week of the 200mg/ml Primo, 250iu EOD HCG (pinning 100mg Primo with HCG days). It is only my second blast so I am still a sucker for PIP so had to dilute in MCT both the T-400 and 200 Primo a bit, but since doing that it has been smooth sailing. Doing Anavar last 8 weeks.

Previous blast was on CatCafe Test-C at 500mg a week with 250iu EOD HCG and Anavar last 8 weeks. Labs from that were Test 3379 ng/dL, E2 117 pg/mL , FSH 0.7 mIU/mL, LH 0.2 mIU/ML.

With my E2 in normal range now at 30pg/mL the Primo is clearly doing it's job and I am liking where I am at with my Test to Primo ratio.

Let me know if anything in my labs jump out to anyone and needs attention or tweaks as I am still a newbie...but to me they look great and I feel great. Been blasting & cruising about a year now (on second blast). I do plan on children in a 2-3 years so the only thing that concerns me is FSH/LH levels being so low - but I assume a proper PCT down the road of Nolva and Clomid will resolve this?

Thanks @CCUSA !!

Attachments

• Labs_results_04.11.23_Page_1.jpg
    Labs_results_04.11.23_Page_1.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 139
  • Labs_results_04.11.23_Page_2.jpg
    Labs_results_04.11.23_Page_2.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 140
New batch of XYZ? What about new batch of kittens, can't have enough of them.

As for smg - kittens confirm, working as it should be,
0.5-0.6mg ew is enough to curb the 300Trest+1500Eq hunger combo.
For the one kitten not playing with catnip, holding down food can be a challenge

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 111
Labs from 6 weeks in on blast of 600mg/week T-400, 300mg/week of the 200mg/ml Primo, 250iu EOD HCG (pinning 100mg Primo with HCG days). It is only my second blast so I am still a sucker for PIP so had to dilute in MCT both the T-400 and 200 Primo a bit, but since doing that it has been smooth sailing. Doing Anavar last 8 weeks.

Previous blast was on CatCafe Test-C at 500mg a week with 250iu EOD HCG and Anavar last 8 weeks. Labs from that were Test 3379 ng/dL, E2 117 pg/mL , FSH 0.7 mIU/mL, LH 0.2 mIU/ML.

With my E2 in normal range now at 30pg/mL the Primo is clearly doing it's job and I am liking where I am at with my Test to Primo ratio.

Let me know if anything in my labs jump out to anyone and needs attention or tweaks as I am still a newbie...but to me they look great and I feel great. Been blasting & cruising about a year now (on second blast). I do plan on children in a 2-3 years so the only thing that concerns me is FSH/LH levels being so low - but I assume a proper PCT down the road of Nolva and Clomid will resolve this?

Thanks @CCUSA !!

Amazingly healthy looking bloods!

When back open from restock, please email me for credit.

Thank you!

CCUSA

What about new batch of kittens, can't have enough of them.
Someday I'll get around to updating the cat gallery with what must be 300+ new pictures at this point. Admin banning my ability to post any and all cat pictures on Meso dropped my power level a lot but every single cat promo submission via mail is highly treasured.

Concerned about my order.
Communication was great until order was placed. Sent btc and got confirmation that they got it last Thursday. Asked about express shipping and was told it would go out 2 day and he wouldn't get it out until next day.
After that email I have not received a response.
Information shows that no tracking will be given until 7 days from payment.
I would like my products that were sent out 2 day mail last week. Or at least a response please.
Feel free to pm me for order details if you want to help
So I had some ongoing issues with my order with CCUSA.
I received my products yesterday and CCUSA really did whatever he could do to make it right. I really appreciated it.
Even though I said I would never order again due to these issues. I think I was wrong there.
Everything was taken care of

I can imagine him going up to actual drug boss feeling entitled and getting shit kicked out in return :D Yea but if that was me I'd just refund that person and black list them.

Mct thinner, draws better, absorbs faster also but the peak value should be the same on gso vs mct some people get slight discomfort on mct. Opposite for gso, its just preference both contain the same product and your peak test will be the same
What I’ve found with GSO, my test cyp that has it gets thick AF and pip from hell after it’s a couple of years old. Damn Pharmacom selling old products because no one wants to pay their sky high prices.

Thanks @CCUSA !!
I’ve had two kids (sort of, the second is still womb) while blasting and cruising since 2020. First kid was born in 2021 and the second is due any day now. I believe what has helped me stay fertile is that I’ve been religiously taking 500iu of HCG EOD since I began taking AAS. Even with HCG my FSH/LH is about where yours is at. So, if you’re taking HCG which I see you are then you should be be fine.

I’ve had two kids (sort of, the second is still womb) while blasting and cruising since 2020. First kid was born in 2021 and the second is due any day now. I believe what has helped me stay fertile is that I’ve been religiously taking 500iu of HCG EOD since I began taking AAS. Even with HCG my FSH/LH is about where yours is at. So, if you’re taking HCG which I see you are then you should be be fine.
They are girls?

Aboutt to make my first order with Liska and I’m kinda stuck here. I want some test to hit the minimum order price, have all other products chosen.
I’ll be going for DHB for the first time so I’m thinking about how I’ll respond to the PIP. Obviously I’m gonna be running test too, but damn that 400 test concentration looks like PIP city too. I didn’t think you could fit that much test in one m/l…

Has anybody used it and how did it feel? Would I be better off waiting until a different concentration is in stock?

If it matters at all here’s what I’ll be running (or hoping too):

Test 350 per week

DHB between 1 and 300mg a week. I’m hearing mixed responses about doses, so definitely experimenting here

Deca 100mg per week just for joint support and overall I like Deca at low doses, especially with winny which I will be throwing in at the end and it always fucks my joints up.

Winstrol possibly for the last 5 weeks.

15 weeks in total on.

Sorry for long post but I just don’t want to order and be in severe PIP.

Thanks @CCUSA !!
Everything actually looks great. Nice results!

Sponsors