Cat Café EU & US domestic

If you could provide further information regarding the product(s) used, injection volume, injection site etc. one could make a more educated guess. Both allergic reactions to a carrier oil as well as abscesses are rare occurences yet make up the vast majority of self-diagnoses.
Test E 300mg/ml. I've been doing 1.5 ml in my left ventroglute. Had one shot in the left delt (1 ml.) also result in swelling. Antibiotic ends up reducing the swelling. It doesn't happen every single shot which is interesting.

Test E 300mg/ml. I've been doing 1.5 ml in my left ventroglute. Had one shot in the left delt (1 ml.) also result in swelling. Antibiotic ends up reducing the swelling. It doesn't happen every single shot which is interesting.
This is not a product I've ever offered in EU - are you talking about the US store? If so, which batches are you comparing?

This is not a product I've ever offered in EU - are you talking about the US store? If so, which batches are you comparing?
Yes, US store. I just ordered a batch the past couple weeks. The previous batch I ordered 4-5 months ago.

Anyone that’s tried Liska’s DHB, what is your thoughts on dosing? Contemplating 300mg per week to see how I respond to this compound.

Try warming it up

yes, since test E has a very similar half-life as test C. the combination of both only has the very useful advantage of concentrating more active ingredient without causing pip. In addition, of course, you have less injection volume due to the high proportion of active ingredients, which can also be seen as an advantage. greetings
Thank you!

EU news:

A certain courier company has still not caught up with the sudden flood of parcels hitting the shops right before the easter holidays (because they are too stingy to hire more drivers/trucks), so many orders to Spain, Italy and most eastern EU countries will be arriving delayed, similar to orders placed right before christmas.

As many have noticed, the store inventory is rather unstable currently for a variety of reasons, such as clear labels on vials being an unimaginable and neverending timesink or needing to send samples to Jano first and receive satisfying results. Some products (primarily GSO injectables) will sell out this month never to return and many new ones will take their place.

US news:

Taking some time off during easter lead to falling behind on mail responses and some outstanding orders so a note has been posted to the US cat café frontpage not to place new orders until further notice to allow us to return to speed. I'll provide regular updates about the operating schedule to keep everyone in the loop.

Un luminoso y agradable espacio felino en pleno centro de Madrid. Gatos con café, tienda especializada felina y todo lo que puedas imaginar o necesitar en torno al mundo del gato.
cct3.pngtamoxcccc.pngcct3.pngtamox1122.png

Concerned about my order.
Communication was great until order was placed. Sent btc and got confirmation that they got it last Thursday. Asked about express shipping and was told it would go out 2 day and he wouldn't get it out until next day.
After that email I have not received a response.
Information shows that no tracking will be given until 7 days from payment.
I would like my products that were sent out 2 day mail last week. Or at least a response please.
Feel free to pm me for order details if you want to help

Concerned about my order.
Communication was great until order was placed. Sent btc and got confirmation that they got it last Thursday. Asked about express shipping and was told it would go out 2 day and he wouldn't get it out until next day.
After that email I have not received a response.
Information shows that no tracking will be given until 7 days from payment.
I would like my products that were sent out 2 day mail last week. Or at least a response please.
Feel free to pm me for order details if you want to help
If you ordered us domestic refer to liskas update he provided yesterday

This was ordered beforehand. I was told directly that it was being dropped off that day and shipped via 2 day mail.
This was certainly the intention at that point in time but god's plan was to take a baseball bat to our boy's head (basically, not literally) shortly after and we are doing all we can to recover from this event still. We will (over)compensate for all issues resulting from this situation as soon as able, and I'm already overstepping boundaries by disclosing this much but I understand how it appears from a customer's perspective.

This was certainly the intention at that point in time but god's plan was to take a baseball bat to our boy's head (basically, not literally) shortly after and we are doing all we can to recover from this event still. We will (over)compensate for all issues resulting from this situation as soon as able, and I'm already overstepping boundaries by disclosing this much but I understand how it appears from a customer's perspective.
So I'll apologize ahead of time for being insensitive. But Friday I was told it was being dropped. And whatever happened happened I guess,(I'm sorry for whatever you are going through). But Tuesday your on here posting about MCT oils and this and that. Not updating anything about no orders being shipped. Then Wednesday you say you took some time off.
But throughout all that time you couldn't respond to an email about delivery concerns after you assured me it was going out.
The reason I placed order was specifically because I needed the bpc157 due to a severe injury a family member had, and that it was the only thing that has been helping and we were just about out.

I'm just saying if you can sit and respond to questions about carrier oils you can respond to emails from someone who you confirmed something was being dropped a week ago.

And yes I'm being insensitive and I apologize for that but just like you needing to deal with injuries so do I

But throughout all that time you couldn't respond to an emai
I know your new here and stuff but if you did bit more "research" you would realize that liska is responsible for the eu side of things and the email is different for eu and us customers, therefore going by that logic you could come up with a non-trenned out conclusion that most likely they dont have access to us emails hence no reply to your email

So I'll apologize ahead of time for being insensitive. But Friday I was told it was being dropped. And whatever happened happened I guess,(I'm sorry for whatever you are going through). But Tuesday your on here posting about MCT oils and this and that. Not updating anything about no orders being shipped. Then Wednesday you say you took some time off.
But throughout all that time you couldn't respond to an email about delivery concerns after you assured me it was going out.
The reason I placed order was specifically because I needed the bpc157 due to a severe injury a family member had, and that it was the only thing that has been helping and we were just about out.

I'm just saying if you can sit and respond to questions about carrier oils you can respond to emails from someone who you confirmed something was being dropped a week ago.

And yes I'm being insensitive and I apologize for that but just like you needing to deal with injuries so do I
Well looks like you should of planned better than to wait that long. You’re ordering illegal peptides off the internet from a stranger and gonna run your mouth. Apologies or not, plan ahead better. It’s on you not the source.

As others mentioned they are two separate people who run two separate email accounts. I understand the frustration and I would be a little bit pissed too. You didn’t get ripped off, it’s sucks he wasn’t able to drop the pack the day he planned on, but you will get your product. I’m sure @CCUSA will make the situation right and you’ll be pleased with the end result.

I get why you barked up the wrong tree there - by 'our boy' getting hit with a baseball bat, I was refering to CCUSA - you can imagine how something like that may disable the ability to communicate via mail or at all for a period of time. As neither branch/mail can be accessed by the other to minimize the fallout in the event of a breach, the lack of response was not by choice, and probably the first time in years there was any prolonged break in communication - whenever this does happen, sending me a PM on Meso is a decent option to get a quick response.

@trengodx Would you like to know more about Meowi-Waui - Ground Catnip & Catnip Buds, Kalico Kush - Valerian Root & Catnip Blend or another product?

Your 100% right if my comment was incorrect. So for that I apologize. Yes I am new here but this is the thread that I got the information to order from. And was given the US email address to which I have been in contact with until after I sent the money and was told it was being shipped that day. And this is the thread that is listed as US distribution. So I imagine that I am in fact in the right place.
But again my apologies if you do not handle the US side of things. I thought since it was your thread you were in charge. Clearly my fault.