Cat Café EU & US domestic

yes you are completely right. I have been using tren for almost 9 years. The penultimate time I already understood that it was time to finish with tren, but this time I wanted to give him a chance - the result, unfortunately, due to many factors, it's time to finish. but still I wonder why there is no insomnia? I sleep like a baby
if you have been working with tren for 9 years and have ridden many cycles, i can only recommend that you increase the dose. 250 is very low after 9 years and many cycles with tren.

Last edited:
if you have been working with tren for 9 years and have ridden many cycles, i can only recommend that you increase the dose. 250 is very low after 9 years and many cycles with tren.
unfortunately heartburn was very disturbing. I don't use for about 8-9 days and the heartburn has stopped. it's just time for me to stop. I told about my experience just to give feedback to the seller and I'm sure that he will only be happy. I am like a patient who tells the doctor about his feelings. right?! I never wrote that Liska makes bad products, on the contrary, maybe he will draw his own conclusions. business is when there is a jump up and down - there is no peak all the time up. about oil injections from catcafe - they are of very good quality, I did not feel pain, there was no temperature.

questions for discussion . Why didn't I get heartburn from tren earlier? the last 3 years, tren began to give heartburn. why is this happening?! and it seems that some guys don't get heartburn?

questions for discussion . Why didn't I get heartburn from tren earlier? the last 3 years, tren began to give heartburn. why is this happening?! and it seems that some guys don't get heartburn?
It kinda seems like you're insinuating the Tren might be bunk or underdosed, since you continue to bring this up in multiple posts. Your entire stance is based on side effects, which is not a reliable indicator of quality.

This question should be posted outside of the steroid underground in its own thread. You'll get more replies there.

Powered purely by your pet promo pictures and my daddy Takeda Farmacéutica, getting all orders shipped before easter has been consuming all of my days and nights, but as regular readers of the cat café news may know already, that ended up being partially sabotaged by the incompetence of a certain courier company, so many customers will receive chocolate bunnies before cat treats unfortunately.

Tomorrow morning will be the final time orders get picked up for further transport and then I'll be free to catch up with inventory updates and all unanswered questions.

It kinda seems like you're insinuating the Tren might be bunk or underdosed, since you continue to bring this up in multiple posts. Your entire stance is based on side effects, which is not a reliable indicator of quality.

This question should be posted outside of the steroid underground in its own thread. You'll get more replies there.
find identical words where I said that tren is underdosed)))) now I understand everything.

Eversince I started paying closer attention to the raw test data of HCG and became aware of the quality gap between good pharma HCG brands and generic HCG, I can't offer the latter with a good cat conscience anymore.

I can afford to sell german pharma HCG at no profit/a slight loss for as long as it takes to find a more affordable replacement of equal quality. Ovitrelle contains 1500iu more at about the same purchase cost but I don't yet know if or by how much it degrades if used as a multi-dose product over several weeks.

I got my girlfriend pregnant with your HCG. So can't complain about quality for sure.

@Laxbro88 this person is a very interested person of catcafe - he puts dislikes all the time. if you are a seller gathered around you cheap prostitutes who put likes where their owner tells them - then I'm sorry, as a client I will leave you. I have never said anything bad about your product @Liska

@BazzBeat I am not sensing @Liska being upset at you. Perhaps I missed the post.

I believe @T&H feels your posts would be better served in the STEROID Forum.

You seem to want to have discussions on TREN or at least that is how I am reading it. This thread is more for discussion on the actual vendors. I do believe you would get more participation that way. I would feel more inclined to enter the conversation as it would be about TREN not a particular Vendor.

Best of luck.

@Laxbro88 this person is a very interested person of catcafe - he puts dislikes all the time. if you are a seller gathered around you cheap prostitutes who put likes where their owner tells them - then I'm sorry, as a client I will leave you. I have never said anything bad about your product @Liska
I'm not sure if my words will reach you, if you are still connected to reality: Noone is talking to you but you. Get off the internet for a couple of days, touch grass, play fetch with a dog, tell him he's a good boy and he will bark and say you're a good boy too.

At the communist cat café, y'all get to respond to my PM

1680736882337.png

breaking news: a free vial of mt2 would be nice too

The only side effect I have now is heartburn. no insomnia, no night sweats. heartburn really tormented me and so I stopped using tren. my dosages are test C 125mg, tren E 250mg per week. I respect the seller. I don't know what is the reason. but I decided not to use tren in my life anymore. and my age is almost 40. I have already completely used 1 vial of tren.

also wanted to add some inadequate people to calm their asses. it is very good when customers leave feedback with the seller, with a forum to understand all the processes. I am grateful to the seller and my respect for him
Yes I forgot about the heartburn. That is one side effect I’ve had since the 2nd week Of pinning catcafe. I use once a day Omeprazole for the duration of my tren cycle and I have zero issues. I myself am almost 40 but I still compete so there is no getting rid of tren. At least not for awhile. I use far greater doses, even when I cruise, but once I stop competing I’ll back it down and go a more traditional and longevity route.

I agree wholeheartedly about this being a place for people to leave feedback and gain insight. I have taken gear for many year and I do NOT try to claim I know it all. I pin. I train. I eat.
-The Captain

Yes I forgot about the heartburn. That is one side effect I’ve had since the 2nd week Of pinning catcafe. I use once a day Omeprazole for the duration of my tren cycle and I have zero issues. I myself am almost 40 but I still compete so there is no getting rid of tren. At least not for awhile. I use far greater doses, even when I cruise, but once I stop competing I’ll back it down and go a more traditional and longevity route.

I agree wholeheartedly about this being a place for people to leave feedback and gain insight. I have taken gear for many year and I do NOT try to claim I know it all. I pin. I train. I eat.
-The Captain
buddy the fact of the matter is that I said that I had no complaints about tren and plus wrote my review as a 40 year old about my feelings. but people thought that I left a negative review) this is such nonsense

I don’t think he is… as we age heartburn becomes more prevalent. If you don’t take a PPI even more so. This messed up my whole GI tract just a month ago. Long story short, stick to the things that treat you well. Test, gh, b12/lipo, mast, primo.

Not cycle advice, just life advise. Oh and get those bloods done as much as possible.

I ❤️ the Catcafe!

Since weeks i wake up in the middle of the night with an urge from deep inside.. Finally i know where it is coming from. When will we be able to buy Catcafe Tshirts?

-The Captain
Like!