Cat Café EU & US domestic

Yes, I have it in suspension. I tested it and was not happy as it turned out at 46mg/mL and was aimed at 50mg/mL. This may seem I am being a bit of a nit pick, but I wanted it closer. Also have tbol, provi, winny etc to send for testing.

These will be sent off ASAP with the Primo Ace.

Thanks,
I can’t wait!

USA update:

There is a new cat litter to be here soon and with that said I must take some time off and shut down. I am unsure of the exact dates, but I will still be in contact with customers for support and questions. Orders will be down for 2-4 weeks.

This will likely be implemented by the middle to end of this week(4/7/23). All orders already paid for are going out.

hi guys. month of using tren E and noticed for the first time that the color of my urine has not changed. for the first time in 8 years of using tren, the color has not changed. I understand this is not an indicator - but it became interesting. also never got a cough.

What's your experience guys with Tren E Cat Cafe ?

Now we’re judging gear by the color of our piss. This place amazes me every day.
While I agree that urine color isn’t a credible way to critique gear, what I will say I came on here today because of a similar question regarding this sources Tren e. I take multiple compounds from multiple sources (so my urine is always dark) except the Tren e is only catcafe. 600mg/week and today is week 6. No sleep issues, no aggression in the gym, no night sweats, no vivid dreams, no loss of hunger, no fatigue, 30min cardio after workouts is a breeze, no Tren cough. I have taken Tren for 11 years and always had every side effect. Until now. Again, I understand these are just “feelings” and not anecdotal evidence however I find I peculiar.
-The Captain

While I agree that urine color isn’t a credible way to critique gear, what I will say I came on here today because of a similar question regarding this sources Tren e. I take multiple compounds from multiple sources (so my urine is always dark) except the Tren e is only catcafe. 600mg/week and today is week 6. No sleep issues, no aggression in the gym, no night sweats, no vivid dreams, no loss of hunger, no fatigue, 30min cardio after workouts is a breeze, no Tren cough. I have taken Tren for 11 years and always had every side effect. Until now. Again, I understand these are just “feelings” and not anecdotal evidence however I find I peculiar.
-The Captain
Do you think its possible that there is a step in my processing of tren E that every other source might not do? I am not going to give it away completely, but it would be fairly easy to figure out as my tren E is also very light.

I just got done running a small amount for 8 weeks and didn't have sides until I came off. Around 10 weeks...urine was slightly darker than normal though.

I would love to post pictures of 12 week pre cut, but I obviously can't.

Did the compound do what you wanted? It tested at 247mg/mL....

Last edited:
Do you think its possible that there is a step in my processing of tren E that every other source might not do? I am not going to give it away completely, but it would be fairly easy to figure out as my tren E is also very light.

I just got done running a small amount for 8 weeks and didn't have sides until I came off after 10 weeks...urine was slightly darker than normal though.

I was under the impression that the darker the tren the more oxidized/heated it was.

I’ve only had rust colored tren change my urine color. I’ve used enanathate that was pale as straw without any color changes and that Jano tested just fine.

I haven’t used CCUSA’s enanthate, but his acetate works as I’d expect it to.

I just got done running a small amount for 8 weeks and didn't have sides until I came off. Around 10 weeks...urine was slightly darker than normal though.

I’m not looking to argue or create tension. I merely brought up his urine comment due to the fact that I was also questioning the gear but for different reasons. I am not a brewer nor a chemist so I won’t try to act like I know everything or anything.
I am also not taking a small amount. 6 weeks of 600mg isn’t side effect free. How can there be a technique that eliminates tren’s aggression and respiratory fatigue? Along with night sweats and vivid dreams. Those are staples in the Tren diet.
I am genuinely asking. If you are able to brew and eliminate these side effects you are the goddamn Walter White of Tren and no one would ever buy anyone else’s Tren ever again and would pin a gram a week.
-The Captain

I’m not looking to argue or create tension. I merely brought up his urine comment due to the fact that I was also questioning the gear but for different reasons. I am not a brewer nor a chemist so I won’t try to act like I know everything or anything.
I am also not taking a small amount. 6 weeks of 600mg isn’t side effect free. How can there be a technique that eliminates tren’s aggression and respiratory fatigue? Along with night sweats and vivid dreams. Those are staples in the Tren diet.
I am genuinely asking. If you are able to brew and eliminate these side effects you are the goddamn Walter White of Tren and no one would ever buy anyone else’s Tren ever again and would pin a gram a week.
-The Captain

Maybe I came off sounding hot, sorry if I did. I am on my last leg due to the new litter coming, if you know what I mean.

In my experience the more oxidized a compound is, the more problems arise from said compound. This includes but is not limited to side effects. I was running it thinking the same thing as far as sleep, sweats, etc.. but my urine was darker. After coming off I had the normal mental side effects that aren't wanted. All of these items are individual though, at least the people I have been around running this exact compound.

Now, back to oxidization. A very small amount of reading will likely light the bulb. I won't just give it away.

Thank you for the support,

CCUSA

As always I am very happy with Liska,

contact is so fast and friendly and takes time to answer any question you have.
All the goods are tested so you know what you get.

I like the vials with the new rubber stoppers, a bit better than the old ones.

You can tell that Liska puts a lot of work in, to optimize everything.

Even all of my new vials were separately wrapped, so they dont get scratches.

But unfortunately, after some time of trying now, I have to say that I don't tolerate the new Bolde Cyp so well. Sometimes I get some bad pip, and feel ill for one day. Never got this problem with the older Batch. But this is in most cases an individual problem.

Finally you cant do anything wrong here if you want good tested stuff and like cats

Attachments

• bun.JPG
    bun.JPG
    686.8 KB · Views: 49
  • bun1.JPG
    bun1.JPG
    910.6 KB · Views: 47
  • pigs.JPG
    pigs.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
I was under the impression that the darker the tren the more oxidized/heated it was.

I’ve only had rust colored tren change my urine color. I’ve used enanathate that was pale as straw without any color changes and that Jano tested just fine.

I haven’t used CCUSA’s enanthate, but his acetate works as I’d expect it to.
Heyyyyyyyy! Come on down, you get a prize! :D

Maybe I came off sounding hot, sorry if I did. I am on my last leg due to the new litter coming, if you know what I mean.

In my experience the more oxidized a compound is, the more problems arise from said compound. This includes but is not limited to side effects. I was running it thinking the same thing as far as sleep, sweats, etc.. but my urine was darker. After coming off I had the normal mental side effects that aren't wanted. All of these items are individual though, at least the people I have been around running this exact compound.

Now, back to oxidization. A very small amount of reading will likely light the bulb. I won't just give it away.

CCUSA
I appreciate this reply and i appreciate your effort to clarify. i have about 10-14 more weeks running your tren so we have plenty of time.
-The Captain

I appreciate this reply and i appreciate your effort to clarify. i have about 10-14 more weeks running your tren so we have plenty of time.
-The Captain
I appreciate the support, truly.

With that length some blood work pre and post will provide all the keys we need to see. If you stay side effect free completely in that length I will personally be floored.

Thank you,

CCUSA

-The Captain
If the tren is good your HDL is very very low ; do a bloodwork and check ,

As always I am very happy with Liska,
Thanks to those buns I remembered the yearly easter promo! All customers submitting pictures of cat products with bunnies receive discounts beyond the usual 10% off cat branded products on their next order, and should you have buns but no interest in products available for discount, I'll figure that out as well. Valid between now and April 11th, lets thump and trump last years participant count of 1!

But unfortunately, after some time of trying now, I have to say that I don't tolerate the new Bolde Cyp so well. Sometimes I get some bad pip, and feel ill for one day. Never got this problem with the older Batch. But this is in most cases an individual problem.
Send me a mail regarding this please.

In other EU news, if you haven't paid your order by tomorrow morning, there's pretty much no hope it'll arrive before the easter holidays starting on Friday the 7th. The morning of Thursday the 6th is the last date I can ship orders before easter shuts everything down, with shipping resuming on April 11th. Please expect slight shipping delays surrounding the easter holidays as parcels will be piling up everywhere.

Finally, 10ml vials of Nandrolone PP 100mg & Deca 300mg in GSO (grapeseed oil) have been discounted to 20€ & 25€ respectively until sold out. Selling out of the GSO line entirely this month with no further restock. German pharma HCG is back in stock.

CCUSA
Well shit. I thought I was settled on 'no more tren; sides just aren't worth it'.

No more own brand HCG?
Eversince I started paying closer attention to the raw test data of HCG and became aware of the quality gap between good pharma HCG brands and generic HCG, I can't offer the latter with a good cat conscience anymore.

I can afford to sell german pharma HCG at no profit/a slight loss for as long as it takes to find a more affordable replacement of equal quality. Ovitrelle contains 1500iu more at about the same purchase cost but I don't yet know if or by how much it degrades if used as a multi-dose product over several weeks.

Hey Liska looking to order Trest E (and some Trest A) do you ship it to the US? I saw that the US store only has Trest A.
Please see the FAQ on the website: "I do not ship to Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway) or any country outside the EU customs union (Switzerland, Canary Islands, USA etc.)"