Cat Café EU & US domestic

Now we’re judging gear by the color of our piss. This place amazes me every day.
where i wrote what i rate??? find direct text! I just shared my experience! and in the second message wrote that over the years I also lost the feeling of aggression. and what I will continue to watch. The last time I used tren was about 1 year 8 months ago. I just inquired and in no case did not leave a review.

Now we’re judging gear by the color of our piss. This place amazes me every day.
you know what you noticed? You guys are very aggressive and not very attentive! I have not written anywhere that the drug is empty and that it does not work well. I didn’t write a review, but my own observations and asked the more experienced guys what they think. and the guy confirmed that the color of the urine doesn't matter. make scandals out of nowhere.

hi guys. month of using tren E and noticed for the first time that the color of my urine has not changed. for the first time in 8 years of using tren, the color has not changed. I understand this is not an indicator - but it became interesting. also never got a cough.

What's your experience guys with Tren E Cat Cafe ?
stupid observation, if a natural guy doesn't drink for 1 day or drinks only 500ml a day his urine will still be dark even without trenbolone

I'm from the old school. Bill Roberts has an article where he says about the color of urine that this is a metabolite of trenbolone. I just based on this and argued for many years. but you guys are more experienced and you have new knowledge - so I asked the guys please share your knowledge. and never left a bad review about the quality of CAT CAFE. so why guys swear and argue - better explain to me that this is just a myth or not the correct interpretation about the color of urine. regards to everyone on the forum

where i wrote what i rate??? find direct text! I just shared my experience! and in the second message wrote that over the years I also lost the feeling of aggression. and what I will continue to watch. The last time I used tren was about 1 year 8 months ago. I just inquired and in no case did not leave a review.
Maybe your kidney function is higher now than it was due to.. several factors.

Maybe your kidney function is higher now than it was due to.. several factors.
young guys now know more and therefore asked the guys to tell more. and I did not write that the drug does not work well. As for quality, your product is of high quality and it is clear that you take your production very seriously.

I always go by the kind of shit I take .. if it's one of those moist sticky ones that no matter how many times you wipe you just can't get it all off and should shower after, shits bunk! ... if it's explosive and you literally paint the entire toilet, shit is diesel!! I've been on the search for that fire gear that makes you shit your asshole right out!

I get a
I just noticed that always with the use of tren, the color of the urine changed. In this case, I didn't notice it. and incidentally noticed that over the years completely disappeared aggression. I will keep watching
I get a point you're trying to make as i observe certain things while doing certaing things or take certain amounts of stuff as how to my body responds but the colour of urine shouldnt indicate it. Its mostly like others said down to your water intake and or how much "burden" you put on them with other "supplements" maybe last cycle you were taking more orals than you are now etc

I get a

I get a point you're trying to make as i observe certain things while doing certaing things or take certain amounts of stuff as how to my body responds but the colour of urine shouldnt indicate it. Its mostly like others said down to your water intake and or how much "burden" you put on them with other "supplements" maybe last cycle you were taking more orals than you are now etc
thanks mate for the feedback!

hey liska, I don't piss blood off your gear. what's going on there ?? lol Joking aside!

the cat wants to leave her rating here:

-delivery 10/10 (can compete with prime)

-contact 10/10 Fast response time, patient and
friendly despite many questions

-stealth and packaging 10/10

I am glad to have found someone who is as competent and reliable as you!

Ps: thanks for the treat

USA orals line tastes quite good actually. There is some added sweetener, but the real key is in the suspension being used.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Like maybe um some nectar of the Gods… or perhaps some salvo… yummy

Attachments

• 2F0A9B08-865B-41B6-8EC0-D10D8D5825DF.png
    2F0A9B08-865B-41B6-8EC0-D10D8D5825DF.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 12