Cat Café EU & US domestic

Today i made my first order from Liska, i already had my supplier, but i wanted to try a change, if the products are excellent as per the reviews i will always buy from Liska, as soon as the products arrive i will post the photos.

What is the general lead time for shipping in the US?
Good morning sir,

General or standard would mean a certain mail service is doing their job correctly. This hasn't been the case lately.

Generally, it would be 2-3 days after same day shipment. Late Friday orders have been leaving on the following Monday due to lack of movement on weekends.

Mostly the time in transit as of late has been 4-5 days.

Thanks,

Just a quick questions since I can't quite figure it out: what (if any) is the benefit of the combination of E and C in Testosterone E/C MCT?

Just a quick questions since I can't quite figure it out: what (if any) is the benefit of the combination of E and C in Testosterone E/C MCT?

Cypionate crashes/doesn't fully dissolve in high concentrations without the use of nasty solvents. So using 200 mg of Cypionate and Enanthate each makes it possible to have a higher concentration per ml.

Domestic shipping has been unusually slow the past two weeks, taking up to three, sometimes even four business days. Domestic customers may request shipping via courier rather than postal service.

Courier shipping to many EU countries has been unusually quick recently, oftentimes being faster than aforementioned domestic shipping times.

New product:
dapox.pngdapox60.png

Primo Ace is being compounded at 80mg/mL currently.

Hoping to get testing out ASAP. Other samples will be sent with it per the usual.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Looking forward to placing my first order today and having a dabble with injectable superdrol. I will update with my lead time here state side hopefully not long.

It's another order for me and my buddy here. We've decided to give tren another go - I'll be even more careful with the dosage this time and start out at 300mg per week. Beyond that I usually get too snarky for people to tolerate ;) let's see how that goes. Thanks in advance to @Liska for the extremely speedy order to shipping time, and let mission "summer clean bulk" begin. I wish checking my tren levels in blood would be possible, but keeping tabs on prolactin and e2 will have to do
If your being careful start out at 150mg a week.

Do you have any plans to sell Dianabol (U.S.) in the near future?
Yes, I have it in suspension. I tested it and was not happy as it turned out at 46mg/mL and was aimed at 50mg/mL. This may seem I am being a bit of a nit pick, but I wanted it closer. Also have tbol, provi, winny etc to send for testing.

These will be sent off ASAP with the Primo Ace.

Thanks,

Yes, I have it in suspension. I tested it and was not happy as it turned out at 46mg/mL and was aimed at 50mg/mL. This may seem I am being a bit of a nit pick, but I wanted it closer. Also have tbol, provi, winny etc to send for testing.

Thanks,
Breakfast of Champions! :)

Thanks,
The fact some UGL’s are picky in 20023 is the reason you get so many sales you deserve all the success.