Cat Café EU & US domestic

Sometime this month!

No Tren base in the foreseeable future, too niche & prone to degradation. No less than one kit of HGH can be ordered. Clenbuterol will be available this month or next month, depends entirely on how the multitablet testing goes.
what dosage did you set for the clen?

Good morning Ladies and Gents,

Packages are taking longer in transit by a couples days more than normal. Unsure the reasoning, but I could surely insert a political joke :p

Thanks all,

CCUSA

Hey guys,

just want to give another little review:

So, placed my 2nd order from Liska on Monday, package arrived today three days later. Everything great, fast communication and delivery, all packed good, overall nothing to complain!!

I am a competitive amateur bodybuilder, so always looking for good quality stuff and used a lot of different brands over the years. Right now i am in week 8 of my offseason cycle, all with products from liska (test, npp, drosta) and i am very very pleased with the quality of the products!
So right now, i have no reason not to use Liskas Products and i trust this brand a lot.

So i highly recommend everything! Thank you!

Hey guys,

So, placed my 2nd order from Liska on Monday, package arrived today three days later. Everything great, fast communication and delivery, all packed good, overall nothing to complain!!

I am a competitive amateur bodybuilder, so always looking for good quality stuff and used a lot of different brands over the years. Right now i am in week 8 of my offseason cycle, all with products from liska (test, npp, drosta) and i am very very pleased with the quality of the products!
So right now, i have no reason not to use Liskas Products and i trust this brand a lot.

Did my prep 2 years ago with Liska products only so you won't be disappointed. Currently in my hiatus thats been a little too long so time to set goals and stop being lazy bitch

Hey guys,

Similar experiences here. Speedwise it really does feel like ordering from amazon prime, at least if you're domestic I can say. Just that the products here are actually much better than anything I can think of from amazon. Also the wrapping paper is awesome, but I don't wanna spoil anything haha.
I do not have any other comparison in terms of Test, but I'm using Liska's Test Cyp since beginning of this year (and you'll never forget your first one, right?) and really got zero issues with it. No PIP or anything like that.
Using about 300 / wk and my life, mood, training - all reached a whole new level.
I'm just super happy with it, hopefully the Cat Café will stick around for many many years to come. :)

pharma things:

Ozempic 4mg (4 x 1mg dosages) pens have been discounted:
1-3 pens: 140€ each (previously 160€)
4-8 pens: 130€ each (previously 150€)
9 or more pens: 120€ each (previously 140€)
Ozempic.png

I've stocked a limited amount of german pharma HCG as I'm unsure of the demand given its high price. Two vials have been sent to and arrived at Janoshik's so there'll be a test result sometime next week probably.
brevactid.png

pharma things:

Ozempic 4mg (4 x 1mg dosages) pens have been discounted:
1-3 pens: 140€ each (previously 160€)
4-8 pens: 130€ each (previously 150€)
9 or more pens: 120€ each (previously 140€)
View attachment 253956

I've stocked a limited amount of german pharma HCG as I'm unsure of the demand given its high price. Two vials have been sent to and arrived at Janoshik's so there'll be a test result sometime next week probably.
View attachment 253958

Fingers crossed for this HCG test. Are there even any other brands that have been tested (other than the one that tested 50% low)? The search bar isn't very good at this.

Are there even any other brands that have been tested (other than the one that tested 50% low)? The search bar isn't very good at this.

Ovitrelle is widely available, Livzon not at all anymore and Choriomon (BG) I can't recall a test result for (@SkankHunt can you?). While there are other pharmaceutical brands available in select EU countries still, they're difficult and/or expensive to obtain in sufficient quantities. Legit Pregnyl by MSD still exists but it's so expensive that it might as well be extinct.

Good day,

I will make a post to the coming soon section on the website. Obviously there will be a wait period for testing as well.

Thanks,

Ovitrelle is widely available, Livzon not at all anymore and Choriomon (BG) I can't recall a test result for (@SkankHunt can you?). While there are other pharmaceutical brands available in select EU countries still, they're difficult and/or expensive to obtain in sufficient quantities. Legit Pregnyl by MSD still exists but it's so expensive that it might as well be extinct.

Thank you.