Cat Café EU & US domestic

One question regarding the 160iu Catropin: There are no prices for bulk orders. Is this on purpose?
Yes, I remove bulk prices for products whenever I need time to catch up with labelling them. I've temporarily discounted the prices for multiple 120iu kits until I'm caught up, they're now at:
2-5 kits: 110€ (0,94€/iu)
6-9 kits: 105€ (0,87€/iu)
10-19 kits: 100€ (0,83€/iu)
20-29 kits: 95€ (0,79€/iu)
30-39 kits: 90€ (0,75€/iu)
40 or more kits: 85€ (0,71€/iu)

Another shipping because 1 vial ? That’s stupid and makes me angry…just wait until next order
This isn't QSCs thread where that type of garbage flies. If a source forgot something a customer paid for, it should be shipped asap.

The problem I have is this guy didn't provide a pic before he cut open the sealed bag. That's why it needs to be done before claiming something wasn't shipped in the future. He could be lying for all we know.

I didn't lie. that's why I wrote that I'm not worried about this and I will not be poor if I lose my 50 dollars. I wrote honestly and thanked the seller for trusting me. maybe there are people who will become rich for 50 dollars, but this is not addressed to me. and I had no complaints!

if you all feel so bad - I can break a bottle of tren and take a photo - maybe it will make you all feel better. this is what I say to those who think I'm lying.

P.S. Well, who has balls of steel? I see here all the children Jesus?!

Customers are free to post about any issues concurrently to contacting the source directly but you didn't contact either of us, so we only found out once we came across your post, otherwise this would have been resolved even more quickly. Unless there's something worth discussing, please refrain from posting about this further.

Gents, I had to take a leave of absence for family. Tonight all emails will be replied. Apologies.

I will have everyone’s questions and orders answered.

Thanks,

Thanks liska. 3 days to arrive to France

Attachments

• IMG_20230308_120010.jpg
    IMG_20230308_120010.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20230308_120041.jpg
    IMG_20230308_120041.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20230308_120102.jpg
    IMG_20230308_120102.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 72
Thanks liska. 3 days to arrive to France
Thanks to you and @topkekest and @Mads page 354 is an early contender for the p4p undisputed top shelf pussy of 2023!

I've not been motivated to post about cathletes eversince I was forbidden from posting the cathletes sent to me by mail (over a hundred since then!) but for all the new readers, please know that submitting pictures of your cats with cat products will grant at least a 10% discount on all cat products for your next order (catstacking and kittenpiles grant extra %) and/or various other perks you might require like breaking various store rules. This can be repeated for every order as long as you submit new pictures. It's appreciated but not required for the pictures to be posted to this thread, mailing them to me suffices.