Cat Café EU & US domestic

For the pct meds ! Those are shipped domestic or international?
First time looking at this.

Nvm ! I checked your page; i got my answer .

Last edited:
Any experiences with Liska’s DHB? Looking forward to it being back in stock soon hopefully, alongside the inj. L-Carnitine
Most of the days i have zero pip and then there are days where i think im dying
But overal its nice. Way better than the normal dhb which is solved in guaicol.
Its easily crashing with this temperatures so be prepared to cook it again.

Best source will be forever!!!

I wrote him on weekend and he replied in about half an hour, and arrived in 3 working days inside EU.

Thank you again Liska.

Attachments

• IMG20230302122710.jpg
    IMG20230302122710.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 231
Most of the days i have zero pip and then there are days where i think im dying
But overal its nice. Way better than the normal dhb which is solved in guaicol.
Its easily crashing with this temperatures so be prepared to cook it again.
I've set the remaining stock with this recipe aside due to it crashing too easily indeed, new one should hold up better but which still not contain any guaiacol.

I wrote him on weekend and he replied in about half an hour, and arrived in 3 working days inside EU.
It's my dream for couriers to work seven days a week rather than just five.

He had it several times but Sold out quickly
I’m in the USA. And I haven’t ever seen it on his site before. I recently had an incident which caused me to lose my stock, can you recommend a good domestic source for myself then? Preferably one I could have within say…a week

I’m in the USA. And I haven’t ever seen it on his site before. I recently had an incident which caused me to lose my stock, can you recommend a good domestic source for myself then? Preferably one I could have within say…a week
@SkankHunt might know (also shoutouts for being a legend and testing Tiromel back then, was struggling to decide which pharma T3 to stock).

The guy drugsgear who’s a source on here has it domestic. Unfortunately I believe the Pfizer 1mg 20 tabs from Turkey are out of production or sold out. They use to cost about $8.

Drugsgear has 8x 0.5mg Dostinex for like $100 domestic which is absolutely fucking bananas. If you’re desperate go for it, otherwise grab pramipexole from any research chem site. Maybe even try P5P which you can snag off Amazon.

The guy drugsgear who’s a source on here has it domestic. Unfortunately I believe the Pfizer 1mg 20 tabs from Turkey are out of production or sold out. They use to cost about $8.

Drugsgear has 8x 0.5mg Dostinex for like $100 domestic which is absolutely fucking bananas. If you’re desperate go for it, otherwise grab pramipexole from any research chem site. Maybe even try P5P which you can snag off Amazon.
Many thanks for the prompt response my friend! I will certainly look into it, I do have a big bottle of P5P. However for my personal response, it doesn’t fair as well.

I received my parcel. but there is one problem - I ordered 2 vials of tren, but received 1 vial. a little sad - but you need to carefully collect the order. I will not get poorer by 45-50 dollars. Thank you

Attachments

• EC94D8AC-83BB-4DF7-9BE9-D4BE53D05AE1.jpeg
    EC94D8AC-83BB-4DF7-9BE9-D4BE53D05AE1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 164
I will inject 1 ml of tren today. and in a couple of weeks I will definitely write my review on trenbolone.

hcg I will use most likely in 6-7 weeks.
I bought a tanning peptide for my wife. I will also leave a review.

thanks again for the delivery.

just had a tren injection. everything is perfect. no cough. my wife is a professional with 10 years of experience))) I really liked the quality of the vial. real quality made in usa

Touchdown on ccusa order that shipped on the 28th, impressive, great packing as well, you doing things right very pleased. My npp did crash but thats what I get for ordering npp in the winter, but I'll take care of that no biggie. Excited to start using some products tomorrow and will post again my experience. But great job so far ccusa you got my business.20230302_205328.jpg

Touchdown on ccusa order that shipped on the 28th, impressive, great packing as well, you doing things right very pleased. My npp did crash but thats what I get for ordering npp in the winter, but I'll take care of that no biggie. Excited to start using some products tomorrow and will post again my experience. But great job so far ccusa you got my business.View attachment 252870
you are lucky . you got your tren vials. but I didn't get 1 vial

I received my parcel. but there is one problem - I ordered 2 vials of tren, but received 1 vial. a little sad - but you need to carefully collect the order. I will not get poorer by 45-50 dollars. Thank you
Please contact me and we will make this correct.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Relax but honestly, you should have taken a pic before opening the sealed bag. If it ever happens again, you should do that first.