Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hi! I'm planning on taking bloods to see Total Testosterone Levels and Estradiol. When would be the best time after pinning?
I used to do it the day after in the morning, but I used to pin intraM, now Im going subQ. I pin E3D 0.25ml pr 62.5mg of Test C.
I saw you also ordered the anavar last month, how has your experience been.

Can anyone comment on the pip from the Test Prop? I know prop has a little pip regardless of who manufacturers it but wanted to know if CC is in line with what is normal?

Can anyone comment on the pip from the Test Prop? I know prop has a little pip regardless of who manufacturers it but wanted to know if CC is in line with what is normal?
usually test prop is always pip. in 10 years of steroid use, all test props have been with pip

usually test prop is always pip. in 10 years of steroid use, all test props have been with pip
This may be an individual inability to deal with absorption of the short ester(s) as it's not a property inherent to the compound at a concentration roundabout 100mg/ml.

Personally and that is all this is, I have had very little pip with my short ester runs which consist of 100mg each test, tren, and mast(EOD). The butt is a tad more sore than the shoulder, but sometimes neither are sore.

Like Liska said test prop in particular is usually individual based.

Thanks,

CCUSA

@CCUSA Just needed to say i wish i ordered with you long ago, the order process was quick and seemless and response was fast. I'm excited to try the products and will post a review of my experience, which I have heard good things.

@CCUSA Just needed to say i wish i ordered with you long ago, the order process was quick and seemless and response was fast. I'm excited to try the products and will post a review of my experience, which I have heard good things.
Unfortunately I cannot like the tits, or the post, but LIKE BOTH!

Appreciate the feedback and we are trying to make it as seamless as possible.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Another small update:

I went back to the OG recipe on the Lipo B since we had some crashing issues last round. This means no lidocaine, and it will have a little sting, but I am far more confident there will be no crashing and it can be used sub q again, although I will still use IM.

The solution still turned out to use a fairly low solvent (BA)

Thanks for listening :)

CCUSA

For me it’s smooth with no pip at all
How much you pinning? I injected some 1.25ml in my thigh 3 days ago and it's... Well... Let's say my entire upper thigh hurts. I feel like a cripple :p
Can't say anything about quality yet but I'd suspect it to be good as always, bloods coming up in 3 weeks so I think that should be pretty spot on.

How much you pinning? I injected some 1.25ml in my thigh 3 days ago and it's... Well... Let's say my entire upper thigh hurts. I feel like a cripple :p
Can't say anything about quality yet but I'd suspect it to be good as always, bloods coming up in 3 weeks so I think that should be pretty spot on.
What’s your weekly dose ?

How is Liskas Test E/C 400? Just made an order and the mix looks very interesting.

I always get pip in my quad injections no matter the brand or compound, I think it's just a quad thing for me anyway

@CCUSA do you have a rough estimate on when primo might return? I know it can be hard to say, but I’d like to include it in my April blast if possible

How is Liskas Test E/C 400? Just made an order and the mix looks very interesting.
For me personally it's entirely painless & immensely practical, as the concentration means that i only need to pin 0.1ml for my daily dose of test.
But I also feel obliged to mention that I do premix it with 0.2ml Mast E, 0.2ml Primo E and 0.3 ml Tren E before pinning, so my observations regarding its painlessness may be somewhat moot, especially if you're planning to pin it solo/at higher dosages.