Cat Café EU & US domestic

Explain, please. How to take the liquid form of anavar?

Whatever the mg per ml is so let's say it's 50mg a ml. Then u would fill ur liquid insulin needle to the 100 and squirt it under ur tongue or against ur cheek wait a CPL minutes and swallow it or just squirt it in ur mouth and swallow it.... If u only want 25mg then u would only draw out to the 50 mark pretty simple

Hello, I would like to order the TB 500 or BTC 157 peptides. I suffer from bone and cartilage damage. Can someone enlighten me?
Dosage, how long to take, try both peptides or just one. How many ampoules order for a cure? I would be happy if someone could help me. I have pain! Anyone have another tip? Good day!

After an initial underdosed three tabby test for Superdrol I felt confident that adding 4% API would remedy this and so proceeded with production past the point of no return, which I've immediately come to regret after receiving the new lab report. Since the test result falls short of my expectations, I'm selling it at a discounted 30€ each (25€ each when purchasing at least ten units).
sdrol.pngsdrol.pngsuperdrolredone.png

Also available at last is Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg.
trene23.pngtrene200mgretest.png

As usual, please don't ask when or if x or y product will be available - I'll try to post up a hopefully realistic schedule later this week.

Explain, please. How to take the liquid form of anavar?
Let me please clarify this..

Each oral comes with an oral syringe with a bigger opening. Shake the suspension well, draw desired amount and squirt in mouth :) An insulin needle will not draw up some of the larger size particles..

Let me please clarify this..

Each oral comes with an oral syringe with a bigger opening. Shake the suspension well, draw desired amount and squirt in mouth :) An insulin needle will not draw up some of the larger size particles..
and one more question. hcg need 1 ml bac water? right?

Shiba Inu Waiting GIF by KeepUpWithJazAndYumi

Waiting for npp

Hi Liska, I want to order from you but sadly I won't reach the minimum of 300€ (roughly around 220) Is this is a hard threshold for you? Fully understand if it is of course, but never hurts to ask, right?

Hi Liska, I want to order from you but sadly I won't reach the minimum of 300€ (roughly around 220) Is this is a hard threshold for you? Fully understand if it is of course, but never hurts to ask, right?
Why not stock up on extra stuff you may need eventually? That's what I do.

Made my first order here. I wonder if the seller gives a tracking number or is it enough to wait for the postal courier?

No generally you wait. When it is domestic it does not take long anyway. Go about life and a few days later it touches down.

No generally you wait. When it is domestic it does not take long anyway. Go about life and a few days later it touches down.

Thank you!

I will say if you order late Friday and I cannot get it out early Saturday, you will have a couple extra days. In general it is 2-3 days from payment.

Thanks,