Cat Café EU & US domestic

2nd order from Liska arrived perfect, same as the first one. Took 3 business days from ordering until arrival, super quick! I had to lure in our neighbors' cat for the picture, since our own cat sadly passed away last summer. So I grabbed what products I could for the picture before she decided to leave again. She liked the Catropin!

Nova no exif.jpg

Hello, i just came by to give a feedback, just after an accident i got again into hospital because bla bla, long story short: after a long time completely off anabolics i got significant better thanks to @Liska deca, it were 2 old Vials (over 1 year old) and was still in top condition (unlike me), just 2 weeks i feel so much better.

Hello, i just came by to give a feedback, just after an accident i got again into hospital because bla bla, long story short: after a long time completely off anabolics i got significant better thanks to @Liska deca, it were 2 old Vials (over 1 year old) and was still in top condition (unlike me), just 2 weeks i feel so much better.
Sorry to hear about your accident man, hope you're doing better and back to 100% soon

Ibutamoren, coming back in stock Liska? I hope so :D
First three-tablet-test was a bit overdosed so adjusting that to try again is the reason it's not yet available.

@Blueman I appreciate the calicontribution! I've got over a hundred cathletes I'm no longer allowed to post here but someday I'll find time to update the gallery.

@unknownpurple88 whatever works best for you considering crypto exchanges have been introducing more hurdles lately.

I think i will do my first order in 2 weeks. From which country do you ship inside EU?
Will you get L-Carn. inj or Ephedrin in the near future?

I think i will do my first order in 2 weeks. From which country do you ship inside EU?
Will you get L-Carn. inj or Ephedrin in the near future?

Dont think you can expect an answer to "from which country do you ship inside EU" due to opsec reasons :)

Okay, than sorry for dumb question :D
But I like the reviews and the shop. Seems great. Will post a feedback, when I get it and when I'll use it.

Hi guys. What is the progress of international orders for USA? safely? and what is the minimum order for international
We have separate EU domestic & US domestic stores but no international shipping now or ever, as we consider the consequences that can potentially result from customs seizures for our customers as well as ourselves unacceptable.

We have separate EU domestic & US domestic stores but no international shipping now or ever, as we consider the consequences that can potentially result from customs seizures for our customers as well as ourselves unacceptable.
I got you !

Back