Cat Café EU & US domestic

What's known as TB500 in the bodybuilding community is almost always TB4 (@janoshik once explained to me how this misnomer came about but I have feline dementia), whereas TB500 is the 17-23 fragment of the entire 1-43 TB4 sequence, which makes it about 5x more potent mg for mg for its range of benefits:
View attachment 251635
Specifically Goralatide (fragment 1-4) is worth a look as well, I've attached a .pdf for those interested in some basic further reading.

Apologies for not answering some stock questions, as usual the answers are exclusive to my tier 3 OF subscribers or I'm not confident enough to give a prediction.

I discounted a lot of products, specifically Modafinil and Armodafinil, introduced quantity discounts for all injectables and orals that aren't low in stock as well as all peptides and some pharma products, added Lantus insulin pens and will try to make a more organized post when I ever find time to do so.

Hi Liska, sorry for the stupid question but i don't speak English very well.
then in summary the ''TB4'' (10mg) product you sell contains the whole amino acid chain (1-43), therefore it is more complete in terms of benefits while the ''TB-500'' (7mg) product contains only the chain 17-23 ?

thank you

Hi Liska, sorry for the stupid question but i don't speak English very well.
then in summary the ''TB4'' (10mg) product you sell contains the whole amino acid chain (1-43), therefore it is more complete in terms of benefits while the ''TB-500'' (7mg) product contains only the chain 17-23 ?

thank you
Yes. Which variant benefits you more is a question I will have an article written about by someone vastly more educated on peptides than myself hopefully sooner than later, as the answer is not necessarily that more complete = better.

You can always write in your native language and will probably get an explanation in your native language by the way.

Yes. Which variant benefits you more is a question I will have an article written about by someone vastly more educated on peptides than myself hopefully sooner than later, as the answer is not necessarily that more complete = better.

You can always write in your native language and will probably get an explanation in your native language by the way.

of course, ''better'' is subjective ... you need to find the right product for your personal needs.

you clarified my doubt, thank you for the answer!

Good morning America,

Is there anyone in here that has a particular problem with Test E MCT pip and would like to try Test E GSO to see if this alleviates the issue?

Please let me know as the first two GSO products I intend to carry are Test E and C..

Thanks,

CCUSA

Good morning America,

Is there anyone in here that has a particular problem with Test E MCT pip and would like to try Test E GSO to see if this alleviates the issue?

Please let me know as the first two GSO products I intend to carry are Test E and C..

Thanks,

CCUSA
Test E in mct knots me up. I can try the GSO

Hey you said you made good bold cyp. Turns out i did indeed still have raws left.

My homebrew in MCT at 80 mg was horrible. Thinking of going down to 60 mg, so wheb i pin it ED it equals a nice 420 mg a week. Do you think the MCT absorbed to fast for the Bold Cyp molecule and maybe crystalized in body?

Now, does you bold cyp brewed in GSO, CSO, MCT?

Hey you said you made good bold cyp. Turns out i did indeed still have raws left.

My homebrew in MCT at 80 mg was horrible. Thinking of going down to 60 mg, so wheb i pin it ED it equals a nice 420 mg a week. Do you think the MCT absorbed to fast for the Bold Cyp molecule and maybe crystalized in body?

Now, does you bold cyp brewed in GSO, CSO, MCT?
No, it's not that unless you have similar experiences with all compounds using MCT as a carrier, which is unlikely. When did you last send these raws to Jano for labtesting? There's something incredibly and uniquely wrong here because 80mg/ml is about the limit for Bolde Ace but nowhere near problematic for Cyp.

No, it's not that unless you have similar experiences with all compounds using MCT as a carrier, which is unlikely. When did you last send these raws to Jano for labtesting? There's something incredibly and uniquely wrong here because 80mg/ml is about the limit for Bolde Ace but nowhere near problematic for Cyp.
I did not send any in for testing, will brew up again and see how it feels.

Thank You.

Edit- once i can ill send in one day, if it occurs still

I did not send any in for testing, will brew up again and see how it feels.

Thank You.

Edit- once i can ill send in one day, if it occurs still
I remember a certain pharmasource once receiving DHB ace (or was it no ester?) instead of cypionate, so you never know.

Back