Cat Café EU & US domestic

Yes i had crazy pip pinning 80 mg a day of my own brew, i never used yours.

Do you use something else in it?
Can you post the recipe? My first guess would be crystalization pre- (going unnoticed) or post injection due to that being off in some way. Haven't seen bad BCY raws but that's not to say they can't exist.

Can you post the recipe? My first guess would be crystalization pre- (going unnoticed) or post injection due to that being off in some way. Haven't seen bad BCY raws but that's not to say they can't exist.
They were good raws.

It was basic 20 bb and 2 ba. Making 80 ish mg/ml. Give or take 10 mg more, because i account for lose. MCT oil.

but before you speak do you think about what you say? Got PIP from another brand's Cyp EQ, how do you automatically tell that Liska's is giving PIP?
From EVERYONE experience with bold cyp. So many people do. It would be nice to figure out another way to not to, because EQ takes forever and then when anxiety sides hit, i would like it out of system fast.

I was not saying Liskas give pip, i was saying in general bold cyp gives pip.

From EVERYONE experience with bold cyp. So many people do. It would be nice to figure out another way to not to, because EQ takes forever and then when anxiety sides hit, i would like it out of system fast.
I talked to Pharmasource about it way back before my first batch as he made it as well at 200mg or 250mg ( he wasn't opposed to the latter at least iirc) and I don't remember his product crippling people either. While the 80mg/ml PIP is just too strange for me to have any explanation for, is it possible those negative experiences you recall others having were due to added guaiacol by chance?

I talked to Pharmasource about it way back before my first batch as he made it as well at 200mg or 250mg ( he wasn't opposed to the latter at least iirc) and I don't remember his product crippling people either. While the 80mg/ml PIP is just too strange for me to have any explanation for, is it possible those negative experiences you recall others having were due to added guaiacol by chance?
Not sure, it was odd indeed.

Anytime! There is a TON of info regarding it out there as a new anti-aging supplement. You could read for weeks.
Only came across it recently myself, seen some studies also mentioning helping your natural cells prevent cancer growth and stuff which seems interesting but guess there hasn't been enough research on that yet.

Liska, have you considered "exotics" like that in EU store?

Good day,

The only experience I have with it is that people get it regularly at the IV drip bars. They charge a ton for 50mg/mL..

So, I thought I would make it and run it at 50mg a week for a while up to 100mg a week. On the third week so far and I feel good. I am on other feel good compounds too, so I cannot narrow it at this time. Maybe some bloods will tell tales.

We shall see...

Thanks,

CCUSA
What are the supposed benefits of Nad+? Seen it just never heard anything about it ?

Curious is there are any plans for testosterone undecanoate in the US Domestic store? Thanks!
Yes, I have it made. The problem I have is that the labels came in at 250mg/mL in GSO. This is completely inaccurate, it is 200mg/mL in MCT. That was an oversight on my part.

@SkankHunt has some very good blood data on this compound in this carrier. Precisely, the product tested below.

I think he did a 10 day dip test. Maybe he will comment.

Yes, both of us are a bit behind with updating our respective cat café's but it'll be listed by the weekend.
View attachment 251527
This will be uploaded to the site. I would just like some feedback from potential customers if they would like me to send a custom label to clear up confusion.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Yes, I have it made. The problem I have is that the labels came in at 250mg/mL in GSO. This is completely inaccurate, it is 200mg/mL in MCT. That was an oversight on my part.

@SkankHunt has some very good blood data on this compound in this carrier. Precisely, the product tested below.

I think he did a 10 day dip test. Maybe he will comment.

This will be uploaded to the site. I would just like some feedback from potential customers if they would like me to send a custom label to clear up confusion.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Yup 4 days post pin my levels were 1023ng. I never got to do a 10 day dip because my hours changed at work. That was at 200mg a week, I dropped it to 180mg and will get bloods in early March hopefully.

Back