Cat Café EU & US domestic

Yes, absolutely it would be. I make suspensions for the ease of varying doses.

I will begin to make caps or bring in pharma for PCT.

This has been long planned and is in the works.

Thanks,

CCUSA

This would be amazing ccusa. It would even be nice to see some caps or hard pressed tabs.... Like even having the caps dosed a bit lower like for instance anavar 20 or 25mg caps same with tbol and winny, anadrol..... It'd be really nice if u also carried some hard pressed tabs or pharma aromasin and arimadex.... Either way whatever is planned will be sick can't wait. It's great seeing u contuine to grow ccusa.... Deff will be eventually running a bold cyp cycle at some point but first dhb and primo

Love when the site gets updated with new stuff.

Someone try the bold cyp and report back.

I ran it awhile ago like two years ago I think it was might of been three and I will say it was deff different then eq, but deff did raise appiete but I also had extremely good gains off it.... The lab I used at that time was primo of gods when he was around.... Deff one of my funnier cycles

This would be amazing ccusa. It would even be nice to see some caps or hard pressed tabs.... Like even having the caps dosed a bit lower like for instance anavar 20 or 25mg caps same with tbol and winny, anadrol..... It'd be really nice if u also carried some hard pressed tabs or pharma aromasin and arimadex.... Either way whatever is planned will be sick can't wait. It's great seeing u contuine to grow ccusa.... Deff will be eventually running a bold cyp cycle at some point but first dhb and primo
This is the entire reason I make suspensions. You can draw the oral syringe to what you want your dose. Just a little math, caps you’re stuck at that dose, but for certain compounds they must be in capsule form.

I’m currently handing a great primo run, might throw in some dhb, maybe

Thanks brother,

CCUSA

View attachment 251251View attachment 251252View attachment 251253View attachment 251254View attachment 251255View attachment 251256View attachment 251257View attachment 251258View attachment 251259View attachment 251260

Good evening folks,

I am still waiting on a few test to arrive, but here is the bulk. The nand deca is slightly under and it will be slightly discounted for this. Test E was dead on 10% OD which happens ocasionally. I thought it would be best to post these in full transparency and let you all know I am human.

The HGH tested VERY well at almost 98 percent across the board.

The BU/EQ did also, almost nailing the label claim.

Deduce what you would like and thank you for taking a look. Hopefully have some more test early this coming week.

OH, and the TC/TE low dose mix is in 60mL bottles for TRT.. these are very affordable and I wanted to do something for the guys paying a crazy amount for trt from the doc, or at least give them another option.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Definitely grabbin a box of gh!

This is the entire reason I make suspensions. You can draw the oral syringe to what you want your dose. Just a little math, caps you’re stuck at that dose, but for certain compounds they must be in capsule form.

I’m currently handing a great primo run, might throw in some dhb, maybe

Thanks brother,

CCUSA

Yeah I gotta get more into and trying suspensions iv just always liked hard pressed tabs or caps. But ur right on the suspensions I always worry there gunna go bad or I not shake it well enough or it not taste all that well. But might give the var or one of the new ones coming up like tbol a go......

Yeah I'm gunna keep my dosages moderate and only thinking of having the dhb in there for the first ten weeks then dropping and keep the test, primo,mast e, and anavar going.... Should be a fun run gunna be giving ur dhb a try and next order I'm definitely grabbing that jug of test 160mg for trt. Love the jug

Yeah I gotta get more into and trying suspensions iv just always liked hard pressed tabs or caps. But ur right on the suspensions I always worry there gunna go bad or I not shake it well enough or it not taste all that well. But might give the var or one of the new ones coming up like tbol a go......

Yeah I'm gunna keep my dosages moderate and only thinking of having the dhb in there for the first ten weeks then dropping and keep the test, primo,mast e, and anavar going.... Should be a fun run gunna be giving ur dhb a try and next order I'm definitely grabbing that jug of test 160mg for trt. Love the jug
I’ve got my eye on that 160mg TRT blend as well

Anyone have any experience with NAD+? Can you do subQ or does it have to be IM? Dosage? Frequency?

Anyone have any experience with NAD+? Can you do subQ or does it have to be IM? Dosage? Frequency?
Good day,

The only experience I have with it is that people get it regularly at the IV drip bars. They charge a ton for 50mg/mL..

So, I thought I would make it and run it at 50mg a week for a while up to 100mg a week. On the third week so far and I feel good. I am on other feel good compounds too, so I cannot narrow it at this time. Maybe some bloods will tell tales.

We shall see...

Thanks,

CCUSA

Good day,

The only experience I have with it is that people get it regularly at the IV drip bars. They charge a ton for 50mg/mL..

So, I thought I would make it and run it at 50mg a week for a while up to 100mg a week. On the third week so far and I feel good. I am on other feel good compounds too, so I cannot narrow it at this time. Maybe some bloods will tell tales.

We shall see...

Thanks,

CCUSA
So you are using it IV? And just once a week?

Bold cyp is tourture

Do you mean in another way than PIP? At 200mg/ml it's insignificant for the vast majority of users based on having offered it for a long time now.
Yes i had crazy pip pinning 80 mg a day of my own brew, i never used yours.

Do you use something else in it?

Back