Cat Café EU & US domestic

Waiting for Liska to stock Tirzepatide as it seems to be a bit better than Sema and it's not easy to find as is quite new, but I do trust the quality of whatever liska comes up with.

TD from @CCUSA, the little buddy approves.
P S his face when he realized the goodies weren't for him.

Attachments

• PXL_20230128_153829487.jpg
    PXL_20230128_153829487.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 151
  • PXL_20230128_153820749.jpg
    PXL_20230128_153820749.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 140
Not this round except hcg, which is available. Nolva and clomid are not the best in suspension. They would test fine, but shelf life isn't great. I am working on a solution.

Thanks,
Would it not be more efficacious to make oral pills for PCT instead of suspension?

Waiting for Liska to stock Tirzepatide as it seems to be a bit better than Sema and it's not easy to find as is quite new, but I do trust the quality of whatever liska comes up with.
It’s light years better than semaglutide. The problem is the cost. Even in bulk it’s pretty high and because of dose escalation the expense can really add up. Once you get to the 10mg level your cheapest option is still ~$50 per vial. For it to make its way to CCUSA, be tested, and then sold for a profit would be pretty hefty. I don’t know if any labs want to lay out that expense and just hope that buyers will show up. I’d love to see it, but I’m not holding my breath.

#2 experience with cat cafe
2nd 10/10 experience
-Extremely reliable and kind
-Very fast turnaround
-Kitties

best regards

BOLD CYP.pngDE.pngdhb.pngDobietropin.pngdp.pngND.pngtc.pngte331.pngtrt160.pngbu.png

Good evening folks,

I am still waiting on a few test to arrive, but here is the bulk. The nand deca is slightly under and it will be slightly discounted for this. Test E was dead on 10% OD which happens ocasionally. I thought it would be best to post these in full transparency and let you all know I am human.

The HGH tested VERY well at almost 98 percent across the board.

The BU/EQ did also, almost nailing the label claim.

Deduce what you would like and thank you for taking a look. Hopefully have some more test early this coming week.

OH, and the TC/TE low dose mix is in 60mL bottles for TRT.. these are very affordable and I wanted to do something for the guys paying a crazy amount for trt from the doc, or at least give them another option.

Thanks,

CCUSA

View attachment 251251View attachment 251252View attachment 251253View attachment 251254View attachment 251255View attachment 251256View attachment 251257View attachment 251258View attachment 251259View attachment 251260

Good evening folks,

I am still waiting on a few test to arrive, but here is the bulk. The nand deca is slightly under and it will be slightly discounted for this. Test E was dead on 10% OD which happens ocasionally. I thought it would be best to post these in full transparency and let you all know I am human.

The HGH tested VERY well at almost 98 percent across the board.

The BU/EQ did also, almost nailing the label claim.

Deduce what you would like and thank you for taking a look. Hopefully have some more test early this coming week.

OH, and the TC/TE low dose mix is in 60mL bottles for TRT.. these are very affordable and I wanted to do something for the guys paying a crazy amount for trt from the doc, or at least give them another option.

Thanks,

CCUSA

How long do you assume these vials stay sterile? Would they be ok to use over the course of a full year?

How long do you assume these vials stay sterile? Would they be ok to use over the course of a full year?
Absolutely.

BA will keep them sterile and if you keep them in a dark climate controlled environment I would say a very long time. Personally I am using my own that is 3 years old. I am sure there is some degradation, but unsure to what degree.

Hope this helps.

CCUSA

Back