Cat Café EU & US domestic

Thanks, he's doing well for a 12 year old 13 soon which makes me a little sad but got to cherish everyday he's around :)
Have you heard of this mate might be worth getting him on it it’s the worlds best joint supplement for dogs made by a Bodybuilding company (Strom sports nutrition) that wanted clinically dosed Pharma grade ingredients for dogs.

Good ... night folks!

There are several additions coming to the USA store shortly. Samples for testing will be out tomorrow. DHB, Bold Cyp, Inj Superdrol, a few new suspensions and more of the usual testing.

Hope everyone's winter is going well!

CCUSA
What are the new suspensions?

Janoshik has new custom features available for purchase now like having your brand logo in the background & choosing your own verification key so I invested some cat cash into all of them. I've also ordered HGH degradation testing for lyophilized vials stored in the fridge because the last time we saw that was via the old method - results will be posted sometime in February.
Test Report #26906.png

Testosterone Propionate 150mg is now available as well.
tp150mct.pngTestP150MCTlab.png

Cool, I’ll check in a few weeks. Don’t suppose you have any plans for oral Albuterol coming up by chance?

Good morning sir,

If there is enough demand, I imagine we will bring it on board. Right now I am still focused on streamlining the processes at hand.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Bob unfortunately passed away this morning, he had a tumor in his stomach.

This was my last ever picture posted of him anywhere.
My sincere condolences. Due to Bob's repeated contributions some of my friends eventually knew him by name, and I'll remember him forever. If there's anything you need help with, please reach out privately.

Back