Cat Café EU & US domestic

Another exquisite experience ordering through Liska.

User experience 10/10

Payment and shipping 10/10 (from placing to receiving order took a total of 10 days)

Packaging 10/10. Let's just say if I worked at customs I'd just let the damn package through rather than go through the hassle of going through all the layers the final product is packaged in.

One of my orders was Testosterone Cypionate GSO. Some vials were fine, a few vials were crystalized, as expected due to the current cold climate temperatures. This was a first for me but I simply swirled the vial in a pan of hot (not boiling) water and lo and behold, the final product was crystal clear (pun intended). The whole process took about 3 minutes.

A few photos of the crystalized Cyp before and after swirling it in a hot pan of water.
IMG_20230117_093245.jpg
IMG_20230117_093738.jpg

Last edited:
Do you guys have tried hgh?
Yes ,the first 2 month forest catropin ,after 5 weeks horrible numbness and finger pain by 8iu daily ,started with 3 ,then 6 then 8. ,no water retention for me ,gained 2kilos and lowered my bodyfat, then Switcht back to 5iu because the pain. I’m not an GH Veteran ,But My personal feeling the catropin was definitely strong and for sure g2g.

Next week I’ll try liskas new 16iu catropin.

Another successful order from @CCUSA
Two business day arrival after shipped date. Packaging was perfect with no crash. One Var bottle did leak just a little bit, but with the bottles being filled well past 50ml it’s a nonissue.

Sweet, thank you! Planning on using primo for my pro debut and I don’t like guessing games lol
That’s awesome man. I used it during my whole last prep and kept it in all the way up until stage day and didn’t have any issues with lumping or anything.

Good luck at your pro debut brother. Which division are you competing in?

Yes ,the first 2 month forest catropin ,after 5 weeks horrible numbness and finger pain by 8iu daily ,started with 3 ,then 6 then 8. ,no water retention for me ,gained 2kilos and lowered my bodyfat, then Switcht back to 5iu because the pain. I’m not an GH Veteran ,But My personal feeling the catropin was definitely strong and for sure g2g.

Next week I’ll try liskas new 16iu catropin.
I will try 16iu catropin too, what is g2g? And i will use this for adult growth hormone deficiency, do you think is valid? I dont care about muscle

I will try 16iu catropin too, what is g2g? And i will use this for adult growth hormone deficiency, do you think is valid? I dont care about muscle
Ive also started using it, im doing 8iu daily.
2 pre cardio, 2 pre Workout and 4 before sleep.
What ive noticed over the last ~15 month of being on hgh (2-8iu daily) that my feet grew about 1/4 size. Other than that i havent notice anything on body growth (just muscle)

That’s awesome man. I used it during my whole last prep and kept it in all the way up until stage day and didn’t have any issues with lumping or anything.

Good luck at your pro debut brother. Which division are you competing in?
Thanks for the review on the primo brotha! I’m in the 212!

I only have experience with regular GW, it's definitely noticeable at 10 or 20mg but nothing too extreme. Helps me through long sessions of lifting and also cardio. Can you compare or did you only test 0742? I was thinking about getting some too, but experiences with it are pretty rare.
Can't compare them honestly, in the past I always too cardarine with stimulants, never alone, maybe I should try 0742 with salbutamol and DMAA and compare the effect. But I never ran 5km in 27'30" even at 85 kg

Anyway, another order landed despite my errors with payments, order formatting, additions, multiple addresses and names and many other exciting stories.

Good ... night folks!

There are several additions coming to the USA store shortly. Samples for testing will be out tomorrow. DHB, Bold Cyp, Inj Superdrol, a few new suspensions and more of the usual testing.

Hope everyone's winter is going well!

CCUSA

Sponsors

Back